Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I should never have started a lineage with lunar heralds that depends on color. I am very bad at waiting, and an early refusal held up one side of the project while the other is finished and waiting for its mate.

... And yet lunar heralds are so pretty. So evil, yet so, so pretty.

I should never have started a lineage with lunar heralds that depends on color. I am very bad at waiting, and an early refusal held up one side of the project while the other is finished and waiting for its mate.

... And yet lunar heralds are so pretty. So evil, yet so, so pretty.

This, oh my goodness. I bred my babies over the Silver drop period and got no egg every single time. Now to wait...

Haven't caught seen a Silver in forever. mad.gif

For me, it is

Haven't caught seen a Gold in forever. mad.gif

And

Did anyone know the possibility for breed an Alt-Black Dragon?

Did breeding 40 time and get no Alt-Black is common? sad.gif

https://dragcave.net/progeny/9Xzr6

Having dumped large quantities of various eggs along the way, and never seen a wall of my eggs, I don't think a limit is necessary.

Ridgewings and Waverunners are big Cave and AP blockers anyway, (the worst two breed lately, imo) and if someone bred them, I'd expect a wall to take longer than some to clear. I'm locked for the day, so cannot help today. At least there seem to be random 6 or 7 other breeds sprinkling the wall with each refresh.

I guess my bad luck is that I always seem to run into those walls when they are there, and they usually last for a couple of hours, literally.

Usually when I've gone to hunt a specific type, like I want 4 cb common blockers, or all I need is one cb moonstone for a quick trade, and all I can find is 2g pbs forever and ever (or until I have to go to work) amen.

For me, it is

Haven't caught seen a Gold in forever. mad.gif

Me either, but I need Silvers for IOUs. I should not have taken them on tongue.gif

Having dumped large quantities of various eggs along the way, and never seen a wall of my eggs, I don't think a limit is necessary.

Ridgewings and Waverunners are big Cave and AP blockers anyway, (the worst two breed lately, imo) and if someone bred them, I'd expect a wall to take longer than some to clear. I'm locked for the day, so cannot help today. At least there seem to be random 6 or 7 other breeds sprinkling the wall with each refresh.

Ridgewings = Caveblockers? Lolnope. The AP purples, maybe, but I've never seen Ridgewings as actual caveblockers. Those who -really- want a tan changes the url, and those who don't like "cheating/peeking" will take a chance with the tan anyway xd.png

------------------------------

Took the egg above the silver. Thrice. FOUR TIMES. In a day.

AND TOOK THE EGG ABOVE A FRIGGIN GOLD.

(and of course didn't catch the silver, if you're wondering)

-flips everything-

And also, getting the "this egg was taken by somebody else" on a common egg. And the "commons" and slightly uncommons I'm looking for don't seem to drop.

Yoohoo turpentines get out here. I needju~

(falconiforms are also out of sight recently o.o)

Edited by Pandalf

Just found out 2 of of my 3 breed Hollies didn't survive this Christmas - and they were a nice, even gen, almost perfect Thuwed line too. >_>

> Start trade

> Someone offers exactly what I want

> Accept trade offer

> Cannot complete trade, other user has too many eggs

;_;

> Start trade

> Someone offers exactly what I want

> Accept trade offer

> Cannot complete trade, other user has too many eggs

;_;

Sadly this happens A LOT sad.gif

Gemshard hatched blue instead of green, black egg hatched as a non-alt, can't seem to find a 2nd gen ice from sweetling ANYWHERE to complete an IOU. sad.gif

Missed a CB Golden Wyvern from the cave because I thought I could put another blueberry in my mouth before the drop, but as I did, I refreshed and well by the time I got my hand back to my mouse it was gone laugh.gif

Got clicky fingers and clicked on an Terrae Egg while hunting because it had a Z CODE.

I need the space for something more important. sleep.gifdry.gif

I need to log my Anagallis' hoard into a Google Docs Spread Sheet and right now I am not having the patience. If anyone wants to help I will have a nice reward... xd.png

A pair of dragons I wanted an egg from to help someone out did the one thing they could to spite me, they refused.

I am only to gen 3 with my golden wyvern/red checker, and so far the lineage has produced FOUR refusals! This is getting completely out of hand. I am about ready to release the entire checker. mad.gif

I am only to gen 3 with my golden wyvern/red checker, and so far the lineage has produced FOUR refusals! This is getting completely out of hand. I am about ready to release the entire checker. mad.gif

That's absolutely terrible! I wish I could help sad.gif

This. I got her from only the 5th egg I bred, but 40+ eggs and a year later she hasn't produced a Lumina yet. >_>

And this. *headdesk* There's not as many offspring as my Yellow Crowned x Lumina line, but this line was started sooner and has given a lot more "no interest"/"no egg". I.. Just.. One Balloon, please? It's all I need.. ;~;

This. I got her from only the 5th egg I bred, but 40+ eggs and a year later she hasn't produced a Lumina yet. >_>

And this. *headdesk* There's not as many offspring as my Yellow Crowned x Lumina line, but this line was started sooner and has given a lot more "no interest"/"no egg". I.. Just.. One Balloon, please? It's all I need.. ;~;

That's not good! I hope they produce soon unsure.gif

Nearly 9 years on Drag Cave and never caught a CB gold or a CB silver biggrin.gif I never even seen them in caves...maybe once or twice? But yeah never caught a rare egg on my own. Had to either trade them or get gifted. =w=

(I was only recently gifted 2 cb golds in the last few years, otherwise nothing on my own.)

Edited by Devyn Star

Golds/Silvers are no where to be found in the cave right now.

It makes me anxious not knowing when one is going to surface so I can catch miss it.