Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

realizing too late that i traded the first offspring from one of my dragons away to someone thats just gonna let it die dry.gif

realizing too late that i traded the first offspring from one of my dragons away to someone thats just gonna let it die dry.gif

Awww that's not good ohmy.gifsad.gif

Computer died when I tried to click on another Chrono Xenowrym...

Thought I had enough time to grab it before it died... guess not dry.gif

Computer died when I tried to click on another Chrono Xenowrym...

Thought I had enough time to grab it before it died... guess not dry.gif

Aww crappy computers!

I've been trying to breed my CB Silvers to my CB Wrapping Wings so I can gift someone with a mate for a dragon they have with that lineage. I've been trying since just before the Silver update & still nothing. T.T I even tried during the Christmas breeding season & bred my Silver to a Winter Magi by mistake. T.T I just tried the correct breeding the other day & still no eggie. T.T

I've been trying to breed my CB Silvers to my CB Wrapping Wings so I can gift someone with a mate for a dragon they have with that lineage. I've been trying since just before the Silver update & still nothing. T.T I even tried during the Christmas breeding season & bred my Silver to a Winter Magi by mistake. T.T I just tried the correct breeding the other day & still no eggie. T.T

Silvers can definitely be stubborn, that's for sure sad.gif Here's me wishing that you're successful soon!

The one time I might have a tiny chance at getting the Chrono I need, I'm egglocked because I decided to be nice and gift things to a few people that the giftees need hatched (I offered.) I kind of really hate myself right now because it feels like I'm getting punished for trying to do nice things.

Bad days looking through the cave lead me to posting in a way that makes it sound like I'm blaming people for things when that's not at all what I meant to do. I'm happy to hatch things for people- I wouldn't offer otherwise!- but the cave likes to throw things in my face. I hate myself for going into the cave when I'm egglocked, not because I offered to hatch things. My bad luck is convincing myself it's okay to look in the cave when I know I don't have room for anything I might see! It feels like the cave likes to laugh at us sometimes.

I bred 27 PB Blacks to the AP the other week, and only one alted. :s

(ETA: This is in comparison to 4 alts out of 18 Undines and 6 alts out of 22 Vines!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Been breeding a pair of nebula dragons trying to get a specific color for the offspring. Use ferility. The dragons don't show much interest in each other. Now waiting yet another 7 days. Between the no egg produced and the 7 ( yes seven ) mis-colors that they have I am about ready to just forget about them and move on to another breeding project.

The wonderful Soulpeace egg I bred earlier is gone. It shows I can breed the dragons again, but I'm terrified I won't get another Soulpeace.

The wonderful Soulpeace egg I bred earlier is gone. It shows I can breed the dragons again, but I'm terrified I won't get another Soulpeace.

I can breed you some Soulpeace eggs if you really want them!

My current bad remains my inability to get Xenos, EVER. I can grab coppers like they're going out of style (rainbow and brown, at least) but cannot even get a butt-ugly Pyro Xeno no matter how hard I camp.

I just wanted to accept an egg offer (2nd gen Magma from male Silver) on my Silver hatchling (offer had been sitting there for 9 hours) I couldn´t accept earlier, because I was egg locked, how nice, that the hatchling was an egg again, when the downtime ended... the person who offered probably didn´t even have a forum account sad.gif

Influenced qpiFh to be male with Picture Perfect Gift. Jan 20, 2016, 04:22 am

Incubated qpiFh with (Hezea). Jan 20, 2016, 04:22 am

Influenced qpiFh to be male with Picture Perfect Gift. Jan 20, 2016, 02:16 pm

Incubated qpiFh with Cat Burglar Nami. Jan 20, 2016, 02:16 pm

I can breed you some Soulpeace eggs if you really want them!

[snip]

I really appreciate the offer! I'll end up trying again eventually. I was just so happy (and now upset) because it was the first second gen. Soulpeace I've managed to breed for myself. If they fail me again, I very well may take you up on that offer.

~

Now names I was super happy about getting are no longer there or available. Bad luck for me all around on DC today.

A golden Shimmer I picked up after the downtime is gone and now apparently on someone else's scroll...

Well, enjoy it whoever you are.

I know how you feel. I spent the morning incuhatching CB AP eggs trying to catch up on scroll goals, and now my pile of hatchies are gone. All owned by other people. And now everything in the AP is messy *grumbles*

At least all those influences and incubates are reusable.

I really appreciate the offer! I'll end up trying again eventually. I was just so happy (and now upset) because it was the first second gen. Soulpeace I've managed to breed for myself. If they fail me again, I very well may take you up on that offer.

~

Now names I was super happy about getting are no longer there or available. Bad luck for me all around on DC today.

The downtime seemed to cause a variety of annoying errors. I'd bred two PB Magelights for an event and after the downtime, I only had one and the other I'd bred had been magically teleported to someone else's scroll (or AP'd and they picked it up). I can breed more, but...I really liked the names of the parents. sad.gif

I feel lucky, all I had to do was rename a dragon and resort a few things. I even still have the egg I picked up an hour before the downtime. Funnily enough, it is now lower time than a hatchie that hatched before I picked it up.