Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I was ready to breed my pretty RAxHolly with a Striped mate graciously bred by PuzzleChick's dragons, but Fertility chose this exact moment to stop loading, even if it worked perfectly when I bred an egg some minutes ago. dry.gif

The "new" Fertility page has been known to be a pain like this. It's unfortunate D;

The "new" Fertility page has been known to be a pain like this. It's unfortunate D;

It loaded eventually and all went well. But the ungrateful brat remained ungrateful.

Aside from not being able to find a trade for a 3rd gen silver tinsel even though I have quite a few CB rares and other colored low gen prizes, my other bad luck is catching CB Xenos.

Usually, I don't have much trouble, but the last week, every time I would see one on the hourly drop and click it immediately it would take literally 5 minutes to load and I would always see the "someone else took this egg" or whatever message. What's up with this? My terrible luck, it has to be, because I have really fast internet and a custom gaming computer.

Basically, I can't get Xenos at all. Terrible luck, so terrible. sad.gif

It loaded eventually and all went well. But the ungrateful brat remained ungrateful.

Oh, good. Erm, bad. sad.gif

Chronos apparently like to show up in the cave when I'm egglocked. Like tonight.

Same here. I'm always locked when good stuff whizzes by!

Oh, good. Erm, bad. sad.gif

I've caught the third and hopefully final mate - from the Coast, even. I should probably get a backup in case there's a third refusal. dry.gif

I've caught the third and hopefully final mate - from the Coast, even. I should probably get a backup in case there's a third refusal. dry.gif

Hopefully it works out for you. It's frustrating when it doesn't, though sad.gif

The green CB Nebula and his intended prize mate refused. *cries*

This gives me a lot of hope about my latest Shimmer. dry.gif

@Lizzyluna: I really hope you have better luck than I did. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

@predatorfan4ever: Oh, no! A 2 gen. Prize, though? Nice! I'll cross my fingers for you, too, and hope the next breeding gets you a shiny!

~

I have to go Nebula hunting again. I don't want to, but I need another green, so I have to. I also still need a CB Chrono. (There will be ugly crying if it refuses its intended.)

@predatorfan4ever: Oh, no! A 2 gen. Prize, though? Nice! I'll cross my fingers for you, too, and hope the next breeding gets you a shiny!

Thanks! I hope so too!

And yep, it was a gift. I didn't need to sell my soul for it.

I have been trying for almost a year now to get a gold egg from a particular red/gold pairing to make a heart shaped lineage. They have given me a total of 12 eggs, all red, and mostly they just aren't interested. I cannot do ANYTHING else with this lineage until they give me a gold egg. X_X

I have been trying for almost a year now to get a gold egg from a particular red/gold pairing to make a heart shaped lineage. They have given me a total of 12 eggs, all red, and mostly they just aren't interested. I cannot do ANYTHING else with this lineage until they give me a gold egg. X_X

Oh no sad.gif Stubborn Metals!

Just missed a nearly incu-hatchable anagallis, and I wanted an anagallis. But then I desided, out of curiousity to have a look at its lineage. It was a 2nd gen tinsel kin. And I missed it. sad.gif

Just missed a nearly incu-hatchable anagallis, and I wanted an anagallis. But then I desided, out of curiousity to have a look at its lineage. It was a 2nd gen tinsel kin. And I missed it. sad.gif

Oh my that sucks ohmy.gif

Missed a gorgeous 4th gen Shimmer in the Departure thread by a few seconds. dry.gif

Saw a copper in the cave while I wasn't paying attention. xd.png Welp.