Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a gorgeous 4th gen Shimmer in the Departure thread by a few seconds. dry.gif

I always miss good stuff in there dry.gifrolleyes.gif

I always miss good stuff in there dry.gifrolleyes.gif

Last week I got a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer from there, but it has a hard to continue lineage. If my one CB Gold refuses it, I'm doomed until I can find another CB Gold.

Also just missed a Magae Xeno in the Desert. This is THREE TIMES today. I want Magae Xenos so bad! They're my favorites! They seem to be everyone else's favorites, too. I ignored a ton of Pyro Xenos...I guess maybe I should have grabbed those butt-ugly eggs to try and trade for a Magae.

Last week I got a 3rd gen Gold Shimmer from there, but it has a hard to continue lineage. If my one CB Gold refuses it, I'm doomed until I can find another CB Gold.

Also just missed a Magae Xeno in the Desert. This is THREE TIMES today. I want Magae Xenos so bad! They're my favorites! They seem to be everyone else's favorites, too. I ignored a ton of Pyro Xenos...I guess maybe I should have grabbed those butt-ugly eggs to try and trade for a Magae.

Awww sad.gif The next CB Mageia I catch is yours, okay? biggrin.gif

Awww sad.gif The next CB Mageia I catch is yours, okay? biggrin.gif

Haha. Sure. Next CB Copper I get you can have. I'm actually rather good at getting Copper. At least the Brown and Rainbow ones. Green Coppers are difficult. Managed to get enough to make a good lineage, but I have missed every green copper I've seen for the past 5 months. That's pretty bad luck, too.

Haha. Sure. Next CB Copper I get you can have. I'm actually rather good at getting Copper. At least the Brown and Rainbow ones. Green Coppers are difficult. Managed to get enough to make a good lineage, but I have missed every green copper I've seen for the past 5 months. That's pretty bad luck, too.

Aww, thanks. :} I should have a Mageia later tonight for you. ^^

This isn't so much bad luck as just frustrating, but there are ten Royal Blues in the AP right now and I'm egglocked (with Royal Blues, but....). I want them so bad!!

This isn't so much bad luck as just frustrating, but there are ten Royal Blues in the AP right now and I'm egglocked (with Royal Blues, but....). I want them so bad!!

I feel the same when it comes to the dragon I hoard filling up the AP sad.gif

I swear I'm about to scream! Missed YET ANOTHER Magae Xeno. I mis-clicked and got YET ANOTHER Brown Copper. Maybe I can swap? dry.gif

Can't get rid of this CB Chrono... even for common Gray Hatchies? SERIOUSLY?

Greys are the target breed in the Holly contest this year.

Chronos aren't my favorite, but I'll take it! Haha. I don't really have anything to trade. My good eggs are either on CD (the CB Copper) or pretty tinsels I don't wanna trade. laugh.gif

I freaking turned an egg, and it was hatching, then when I tried to force it I got a freaking server error. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! sad.gif

Edited by mira15

I know that, that's why I want them. wink.gifrolleyes.gif

Last month I found third generation abandoned hollies, can you get lower than that on that contest?

Last month I found third generation abandoned hollies, can you get lower than that on that contest?

Maybe. Depends if any of the CB owners decide to breed for the contest.

Maybe. Depends if any of the CB owners decide to breed for the contest.

Did any of them breed for the contest on 2015?

I'm not sure if this is "bad luck" ... basically, I have more breeding projects running than I have space for! xd.png

I'm not sure if this is "bad luck" ... basically, I have more breeding projects running than I have space for! xd.png

I know the feeling. I want to get 10 lineages done at once xd.png

I love chronos, but I have no hatchlings atm.

I still never see xenos in the cave, despite numerous rumours that they're becoming more common.

I love chronos, but I have no hatchlings atm.

I still never see xenos in the cave, despite numerous rumours that they're becoming more common.

I even pointed to my signature though so people didn't have to have them on hand xd.png

I even pointed to my signature though so people didn't have to have them on hand xd.png

That really depends on who feels like doing IOUs and is interested in your trade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just missed a nearly incu-hatchable anagallis, and I wanted an anagallis. But then I desided, out of curiousity to have a look at its lineage. It was a 2nd gen tinsel kin. And I missed it. sad.gif

...and for some reason it's even more disappointing to see it up for trade for something you consider to be an overly-high price. sad.gif

That really depends on who feels like doing IOUs and is interested in your trade.

[snip]

True. I'm not too worried. I'll eventually get someone to do it ;D