Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My Winter Magi and White refused. My checker out the door, now I have to go find another mate :/

Someone gave me a mate biggrin.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Didn't count the days left for the holiday game, thinking it'll be active for New Year's too - and now it's over, and I never got to finish it. The worst part? I was all caught up and only needed to wait and play through one last day.

Edit: and apparently missed a pm'd teleport at the same time period.

Edited by Shapa

user posted image

Friend sent this over after obtaining a 3G Winter Magi Checker from White for her 3G White Checker from WM.

Oh the sadness of this refusal =(

I saw someone else posted a different WM and White refusal as well, that feeling.

Didn't count the days left for the holiday game, thinking it'll be active for New Year's too - and now it's over, and I never got to finish it. The worst part? I was all caught up and only needed to wait and play through one last day.

You're not the only one... me too.

~Offensive reference removed; let's please not cheapen such events~

Needless to say that I don't remember the last time a black egg hatched as an alt on my scroll, no matter if I bred it myself or caught it in the AP.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I can't get my one CB Silver and his mate to give me a shiny egg. Most of the time, it's no eggs. The one egg they've given me was the mother's breed.

I just hatched the most stubborn egg I have ever seen. Over 5000 views, over 500 unique views, and a few clicks. It was at 3 days 13 hours and had had a gaping hole all day. You've been taking up valuable space buddy dry.gif

I just missed a soulpeace egg in the AP. In its lineage base it had:

Jewel

A caveborn soulpeace

Odeen's solstice alt

Brilliant. dry.gif

Unable to grab a CB white egg.

Edit: Got some, thanks guys!

Edited by Dawnbane

The last 5 times I've put up some nice things for trade, no one ever bids. I've asked for common/uncommon things, while posting low gen shimmers, nice 2nd gens, even CB xenos and other CB nice things. All my offerings are similar to other things being offered, yet I can't ever get any bids. sigh.

The last 5 times I've put up some nice things for trade, no one ever bids. I've asked for common/uncommon things, while posting low gen shimmers, nice 2nd gens, even CB xenos and other CB nice things. All my offerings are similar to other things being offered, yet I can't ever get any bids. sigh.

I looked at your recent trade posts. If I could breed any of the things you asked for, I would have offered!

~

I always seem to be out of influences when I need them.

I've been trying to use my Vamps to activate the "Enrage" BSA. Long story short, I don't think I've ever had this many successful eggs turned into Vampires xd.png

I've been trying to use my Vamps to activate the "Enrage" BSA. Long story short, I don't think I've ever had this many successful eggs turned into Vampires xd.png

I've been experiencing the same thing. Two successful turnings and a repulse. I can usually count on at least one vampire to kill an egg, but not this time.

~

Not only am I out of influences, but I don't have any incubates left, either.

Just had a 5-minute reshuffle show me 2 Winters and 1 Xeno. Managed to miss ALL of them.

I can't get my one CB Silver and his mate to give me a shiny egg. Most of the time, it's no eggs. The one egg they've given me was the mother's breed.

Tell me about it, My only CB Gold and Silver have never given me a Silver offspring and only three Golden babies.

I just hatched the most stubborn egg I have ever seen. Over 5000 views, over 500 unique views, and a few clicks. It was at 3 days 13 hours and had had a gaping hole all day. You've been taking up valuable space buddy  dry.gif

At least it looks like it was a Prize dragon in your case - those are well known to need lots of stats. I have a stubborn Lumina that refuses to hatch even though it could have done so for over an hour already!

Stats: 5,524 / 374 / 9 - more than enough for a simple Lumina dry.gif

HATCH ALREADY, I want to accept an egg and then go SLEEP! mad.gif

edit: About time!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I discovered how easy it can be to abandon the wrong egg. sad.gif I should have double checked to make sure it was the right egg before abandoning it.

Edited by prismatika