Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a gaia in the jungle that had only two people in it. What are the chances...

Missed a gaia in the jungle that had only two people in it. What are the chances...

Chance ar good to miss even with 1 person in Biome during the holiday breeding i was in the forest 1 person showing sat on a egg for 5 min turn up pops a Gold guess what i missed unsure.gif

I'd like to gift my secret santa person a dino (red or yellow), and I can't find ANY of them in the Jungle despite camping out there for hours. dry.gif

ETA: I found one!!!

Edited by Eos

I'd like to gift my secret santa person a dino (red or yellow), and I can't find ANY of them in the Jungle despite camping out there for hours. dry.gif

ETA: I found one!!!

Lol, I came here to post the same thing. I've been stalking the jungle looking for dinos for my giftee too. I've missed 3 dinos, and a CB silver sadly. I did pick up 2 papers though. So it's not all bad. tongue.gif

The Nebula that I desperately needed to be green decided to turn purple.

Edit: I have decided to make the most of it and use the rebel in a different lineage project.

Edited by prismatika

Trying to breed an Ice from Rosebud for someone before Valentines. Breeding both Rosebuds, switching between four Ices if they refuse/no interest one mate, with fertility each time. Still no egg ARGH. First breeding was at the end of November, come on girls, get it together.

Finally found a set of pairings that only give no egg at least so hopefully it's just a matter of time. This is the first Dragcave holiday prep time when I have more than one type of holiday CB though and I wanted to be able to breed other mates for people before Feb if I can, but you both need to cooperate!

She just refused her 2nd perfect mate. I'm currently raising #3 and #4 now. I will get you to breed - eventually! (Valentine's isn't that far from now.)

I've been trying to use my Vamps to activate the "Enrage" BSA. Long story short, I don't think I've ever had this many successful eggs turned into Vampires xd.png

Same! my friend BSD and I together did like 7 in a row succesufully (4 on my scroll 3 on his) and ONE repulse. weird!

A week or two ago I posted about being very frustrated that my G2 silver from Mistletoe, which was a birthday gift, refusing his Mistletoe mate. Although I was just venting, no fewer than three separate amazing people sent me eggs in response - two new Mistletoes and one new silver of the same lineage.

Today, I bred the new silver with one of the new mistletoes.

And they refused.

This isn't quite as obnoxious as before just because I can still try my birthday silver with the same mistletoe, and I can try the second silver with the original mistletoe, but jeez, this lineage really just does not want to happen. I have never gotten two refusals in a row on the same lineage type before.

I love getting 16 tinselfails in a row. And by love I mean hate so, so much.

I couldn't breed a single shimmer egg in weeks. sad.gif

Finally catching Xenowyrms... and then missing a CB Silver in the Coast due to being egglocked

I SWEAR THEY TAUNT ME

And never being able to get a 2g Prize or Neglected Lol joking tongue.gif

Edited by Clya

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xb15Z

Really?? of all the xenos, you two made a Gaia? I like all Xenos but if you couldn't make a Mageia why not a Pyro at least? ;.; My lineage, it broek

Edited by Lurhstaap

I have been trying to get a Gold out of either of These Two for 2 years now to make a mate for Him. And they just... really don't want to cooperate. >.<

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Xb15Z

Really?? of all the xenos, you two made a Gaia? I like all Xenos but if you couldn't make a Mageia why not a Pyro at least? ;.; My lineage, it broek

But it's beautiful! As soon as I have room on my scroll, I can check if my pair behaves smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

After coloring correctly (yay!), *he* decided to gender against Influence. She did the opposite - right gender, wrong color.

Five (!) pairs of 2nd gen Mistletoe x Gold ALL refusing each other....some 2nd gen mistletoes have refused two gold mates each....

...am I missing something here? or is it just amazing bad luck?

Pickings have been lean each time I've stopped by... Nothing on my higher interest list appears... and there is a wall of Waves and Ridges now... Ah... sad.gif

Pickings have been lean each time I've stopped by... Nothing on my higher interest list appears... and there is a wall of Waves and Ridges now... Ah... sad.gif

I seriously wish there were a limit as to how many eggs a single player could dump to the AP in a 12 hour period. rolleyes.gif

I seriously wish there were a limit as to how many eggs a single player could dump to the AP in a 12 hour period. rolleyes.gif

Having dumped large quantities of various eggs along the way, and never seen a wall of my eggs, I don't think a limit is necessary.

Ridgewings and Waverunners are big Cave and AP blockers anyway, (the worst two breed lately, imo) and if someone bred them, I'd expect a wall to take longer than some to clear. I'm locked for the day, so cannot help today. At least there seem to be random 6 or 7 other breeds sprinkling the wall with each refresh.