Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

48 eggs from my second gen black tea x ice pairs. FORTY-EIGHT. All black teas. I just need ONE third gen silver. sleep.gif

I finally, finally see an Almadine egg in the Alpine... I click on it, but my click doesn't count because the censorkip.gif key stuck. Sigh... i likely never would have gotten it anyway... -__-

I need two CB Silver males as mates for my Mistletoes, but I don't even see Silver eggs in biomes, maybe partially due to top of the hour lag... It seems that my green ladies are going to be alone on Christmas sad.gif

My gold shimmer refused my sunsong, and I wanted their names to complement nicely... at least it's not irreplaceable, but still. sad.gif

Wow! I told someone else the other day when they were having trouble with breeding that it was just bad luck.

So I guess this is bad luck, too. Out of my last 50 breedings (over two days time) I had 28 no egg or no interest breeding results! Really? -- 28 out of 50 couldn't even give me any egg?

I got my first Guardian of Nature last week. Great, right? Yup, until you're so excited to breed it that you forget you have 7 eggs already :S I was so, so happy when I saw that the breeding produced an Avatar egg - until I realised there is too much text and figured out I had to "abandon" the egg *facepalms*

The guy who came today to fix the phone broke the internet instead. Apparently we can have one or the other but not both at the same time. :/

Internet is STILL broken. ;_; I can only get online at my sister's place. sad.gif

So close to finally finishing a Xeno-Lineage - but the breeding pair refused. (And trying to replace the first breeding partner gave me a wrong-colored egg of course...)

Didn't get the gold dragon I saw in the cave.

Tried to breed my two mistletoe with their indigo lunar mate. Both refused...

Sigh... Luckily CB lunar are easy to replace!!

Still getting only Striped Rivers from breeding, no Hellhorse ...

Missed CB silver trade for a 2G tinsel... One of the few times I have a CB metal on my scroll. Oh well, last week over cancels it out

nvm I got something even better

Edited by DragoonEagle

Hatched 6 Blacks and 2 Undines this week in an attempt to get an alt, no luck yet. :3 Snatched some more Black and Vine eggs from the AP last night, hopefully I'll get lucky with this batch~

My black and undine refused each other when I wanted them to breed so I could have G2 alts.. well, nevermind, I'll just go get another one.

the one time a CB gold has the decency to spawn im not at my A game

i have been playing for almost a year and somehow i joined when golds are at their worst

I was trying to obtain female lunarheralds course the one time I don't influence I'm getting males (do got 4 now but yeah influnced xd.png)

and it's always whenever I'm egg locked I spot rare stuff -wheeps over missed paper egg in the AP-