Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Can't find an Ice for my Mistletoe. Come out of hiding, Ices!

Woah.... Seeing that many would make me happy (even if I don't catch them). I usually only see them at most twice a month and can go months without seeing one... I wish you luck in getting one biggrin.gif

Thank you for the support ^^ I am surprised to even see them as well (probably because I'm no-life'ing the cave today x'D) but they disappear instantly. It is no wonder people don't usually see them.

I accidentally clicked on a Flamingo egg again. I really don't like them and won't be keeping the egg. I want to get rid of it now! sad.gif

Most of my eggs are ready to hatch in the next few hours, and they're all getting sick. I expect this from my prizes when I incubate them. But a little old fog egg? Diva. You just want attention xd.png

Oh yeah, tried again to breed a Mageia from my CB Chrono pairs earlier, but the non-Chrono egg I got was an Astrapi. :/

Spent the past four years on DC building my army of CB / 2G / checkered silvers because I thought their sprites were gorgeous and I loved them so much...and now they have a new sprite that I don't like. At all =/

Anyone who knows me knows that collecting metal checkers, especially my precious silvers, has pretty much been the only thing I've actually worked towards for these four years on DC, and now...god, sorry x__x It's stupid to be crying over pixels, but I feel like all the time and effort I put into building these beautiful lineages I was so freaking proud of means nothing now that I don't think they're beautiful anymore...

Spent the past four years on DC building my army of CB / 2G / checkered silvers because I thought their sprites were gorgeous and I loved them so much...and now they have a new sprite that I don't like. At all =/

Anyone who knows me knows that collecting metal checkers, especially my precious silvers, has pretty much been the only thing I've actually worked towards for these four years on DC, and now...god, sorry x__x It's stupid to be crying over pixels, but I feel like all the time and effort I put into building these beautiful lineages I was so freaking proud of means nothing now that I don't think they're beautiful anymore...

I actually have a similar feeling towards the silver update =/ I liked the older sprite and to be honest when I looked and saw the egg and hatchling, I thought it was a flat white color rather than silver...the adults I am not sure how to describe it but just does not sit right I suppose. I mean I appreciate the update just not sure how I feel for the metallic.

Sorry about your collection though, that is really unfortunate. Wish there was a choice whether or not to accept the sprite update for those who caught them or grew up before the update.

I promised an egg to someone as a mate for a Halloween egg that they also got from me. My dragons finally bred one yesterday, but the recipient hasn't even read my PM yet. They did collect fresh eggs in the meantime though so I know they've been online.

I want my eggslot back NOW.

I hear ya. Building a giant Deep Sea checker with male Silvers with 14 base pairs (and counting). I've been holding on to silvers I could have traded because I wanted to finish it. Now they don't look good together at all and I regret having that many on my scroll when I could have had other shiny things.

The sprite updates don't bother me. What does is missing another Silver. I need that CB so I can build this lineage I have in mind but my luck is awful when it comes to catching those things. I just want a single CB Silver. Just one! sad.gif

Edited by prismatika

Not really bad luck, but....

I have several of my favorite checker projects held up because none of my Gold ladies will give me a shiny. I've promised someone the egg from one of them out of a GoN because they liked her name, so I took a break from my own fruitless rebreedings to do that. The first two weeks I paired them expecting an AoC to gift, but no eggs. But guess what my lady bred on the third week? blink.gifxd.png

Missed TJ's FFAs cause I had to sleep rolleyes.gif

Now it seems he will not drop anymore for a while xd.png

I called someone, chatted for a bit, then came back to a sick egg :/

Saw someone in the active users list, bred an egg for them and sent a teleport, went back to the forum main page and saw they were not in the active users list anymore (and have not returned since).

And I thought I was being clever for checking the online list first. laugh.gif

(Of course this is not a complaint aimed at that person! They don't even expect an egg from me. Just bad luck with my timing. Which is why this is in the "bad luck" thread. tongue.gif )

I'm having really bad luck lately trying to find commons...

My computer last night decided it was darn well time to install Windows 10, and to hell with my wanting to wait a little longer! I could not abort the process no matter what I tried, and I was afraid to leave it with only half a new OS installed. So now I'm struggling to get my computer operating in the way I want it to. Here's to hoping it's less awful than 8 was!

Caught a freshly breed egg off the departure thread and came back a half hour later to find it sick with nearly 200 view, and I hadn't stuck it anywhere. dry.gif