Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Tried to breed a 3rd gen bronze shimmer, or at least one gold from the four pairings I tried... no egg at all. NOT ONE. dry.gif

not seeing my collected dragons in the cave at all. :c

Dangit maggot nugget, my Vampires keep gendering females even though males are the ones I'm looking for. rolleyes.gif It also just kind of happens that I'm all out of male influences when I get new Vampire eggs.

Missed the silver in the volcano just now. I was flipping around looking for xenos and took my hand off the mouse to pick up my glass when I didn't see "Mana courses..."

I completely forgot there are often Black Friday dragons, and I am a tad egg locked...crap...

I completely forgot there are often Black Friday dragons, and I am a tad egg locked...crap...

GAH! NO!

I hadn't even been thinking about the possible release anymore! blink.gif

So'm I, and nothing will hatch before tomorrow night.

Edit: Whew.

Edited by Gryphonic

Have to breed 2 eggs for an IOU. Both pairings gave me nothing...again dry.gif

Edited by Isuzu

Saw a CB gold in the Alpine. lol

edit: I just realized something. I've spent hours in the caves searching for CB Golds, CB Silvers, and CB Almandines. I just realized, even though I have a really fast computer, and pretty fast reflexes, botters are going to beat me. Always.

I guess all I can do now is focus on experiments or win a CB prize to get a CB gold.

Edited by DragoonEagle

I've a bit of a problem understanding...

Bad luck: didn't catch 20 Xenos this hour

How would that be possible to catch 20 Xenos in one hour?

Saw a CB gold in the Alpine. lol

edit: I just realized something. I've spent hours in the caves searching for CB Golds, CB Silvers, and CB Almandines. I just realized, even though I have a really fast computer, and pretty fast reflexes, botters are going to beat me. Always.

Shouldn't you be reporting those?

Back on topic: bred a dozen of CB pairs, got no offspring. Some days are just not...

the 20 xenos an hour thing was a retaliation to misplaced paranoia

Edited by DragoonEagle

Current? I can't catch even one CB silver Lunar Herald for month I don't even see the Eggs.

I haven't one of this beautys an my scroll. Oh well. Never give up...

Realized I don't have a CB brown Copper. Been looking for one for two days and no luck so far.

Edited by prismatika

When I don't have anything to breed, I fill my seven slots digging through empty-ish biomes in search of Xenos. And there is was, mana coursing through a glassy egg! I click it and..."overburdened." It was there for a good many refreshes before picking up to, so I wouldn't have had any competition for it... DX

He refused one of my two CB tan ridgewings needed to continue the lineage. If he refuses the second one, I'm gonna be SO MAD at him! mad.gif

Edit: I also happened to miss a purple dino in the jungle.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

A 2nd gen prize misgendered on me today despite it being influenced. ;o;

well i can't seem to find any lunars and a week ago i missed a CB GOLD UGH IM STILL SAD!

Edited by blockEdragon