Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My bad luck is that Albinos aren't showing up as much anymore in the cave. My army is starting to take a hit. The numbers need replenishing!!! THE BEANS ARE OVERRUN!!

The Guardian of Nature Summon BSA. Nuff said. I've never been able to summon one since the day it came out.

... and I traded it for a CB Silver. I am starting to question if CB Silvers are more common at this rate.

Bred three black eggs, all hatched regular. Will I EVER hatch an alt?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/K20mX turned beautifully and then died 'cos my timing was a couple of seconds out. :/

And my lovely 2G Silver and silver LH pair decided to refuse just now. Brats. D:

@MissHippie: I can symapthise! (And that doesn't show the two that were Zombie attempts at Halloween, either...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

My 2G tinsel grew up today, but I forgot it's intended mate can't breed for 2 more days.

And the killer... I got offered a 2G tinsel http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZXRdk for my CB silver, but I don't have enough time to influence it. Hopefully it turns female, if not I will most likely gift it. I am not sure what to do sad.gif maybe I can find a CB holly owner and gift it to them, then get a 3G.

And the killer... I got offered a 2G tinsel http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZXRdk for my CB silver, but I don't have enough time to influence it. Hopefully it turns female, if not I will most likely gift it. I am not sure what to do sad.gif maybe I can find a CB holly owner and gift it to them, then get a 3G.

Or you could do a holiday spiral. smile.gif If you have a yulebuck, you could breed it to that to have it be a spiral by year.

Auto-AP'd the egg in my signature by mistake ;(

This. It was an egg I promised to breed for another user (and got it after 3 weeks of no egg/interest).

This. It was an egg I promised to breed for another user (and got it after 3 weeks of no egg/interest).

Ugh, I did that not too long ago, too! >_> Finally got it to breed again this week, but I HATE that.

I found an egg that seems to have been auto-APed. I PMed the user immediately saying "Hey uhh this egg said to PM you, were you looking to get this egg back? I'll be glad to arrange it."

It's been almost 5 days. I think I PMed a user that auto-APed an egg that ended up going AFK for a bit or something.

Now it feels like I'm living with this weird guilt or something.

3 green gemshards. Not too unlucky but I'm worried this is going to become a theme...please don't.

3 green gemshards. Not too unlucky but I'm worried this is going to become a theme...please don't.

I keep getting blue Gemshards. xd.png

A black egg hatched as a regular (no alt again, go figure dry.gif) and a gemshard hatched green instead of blue.

The guy who came today to fix the phone broke the internet instead. Apparently we can have one or the other but not both at the same time. :/

This isn't too unlucky but lately I just haven't been getting female dragons. At. All. Soon my scroll is going to be ridiculously male-heavy... *pounds head against wall*

Really wanted to accept a hatchie offered on one of my eggs... but the hatchie owner was and stayed egglocked. And appears to have since cancelled the offer, assumedly I was taking too long to accept. Sigh.