Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Oh my freakin god. I was just looking up leetle trees and noting that you could only have one, and they counted as frozen. I hop into the forst, LO AND BEHOLD - a leetle tree. I click, overburdened. I thought maybe it wouldn;t count since it's frozen but no. *facepalmfacepalmfacepalm*

My latest batch of Autumn eggs just finished hatching - just in time to miss the window on breeding for breeding my Lunar Golds and Caligenes. First egg was silver. sad.gif

TFW you run out of incubates and you're egglocked. :| I've never used up so many Incubates in a week.

Actually I have 1 more. Never knew I'd run out of Incubates within 3 days.

An just realized I have 3 Magis for teleporting left.

Thank goodness for my Pink army and the fact that I never use Purples.

I need to get a life.

Edited by VulcanusTrade

well, i was white hunting took it refreshed saw a CB gold (the only thing i really want in DC at the moment)

and i missed it

needed to breed a mistletoe x almandine and a caligene x gem

instead i bred my last caligene to the almandine, doh! rolleyes.gif

My only CB silver refuses to breed true to this Speckle-Throated dragon.  dry.gif

Just wanted to say my Silver x Speckle-Throated pair has 94 babies. Only 2 of them are silvers :/

http://dragcave.net/progeny/EE1qb

I just want a silver out of this pair again dry.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Currently, my bad luck is that the egg images are slow to load for me on the main site. So, I can't hunt for anything. tongue.gif

Two Silvers just dropped in the Jungle at the top of the hour. I don't think I've ever seen two at the same time. Obviously got none :/

Just missed a damn Gold in the Coast. I keep trying to tell myself I misread the description so I don't feel so crappy but I'm pretty sure it was a Gold, first one I ever saw too dry.gif

I went through the entire list of Silver Tinsels listed on the DC wiki. I found every single male on that list. I checked through the progeny of every single male on that list. Only an astounding five have ever been bred to a Verdigris Copper. Of those, each of their offspring has been bred into a stair- there isn't a single checker to be found except mine.

So, yeah. Apparently I'm the only person in the entirety of DC to have ever decided to create a Silver Tinsel x Copper checker. -.- Fantastic. I will never be able to trade a bloodswap for this lineage because not a single one exists.

The most pretty and wonderful tinsel lineage that I've been hunting all over for... gendered... male... instead of female -.- --> See

Oh well, now to get another one just like this dry.gif

I went through the entire list of Silver Tinsels listed on the DC wiki. I found every single male on that list. I checked through the progeny of every single male on that list. Only an astounding five have ever been bred to a Verdigris Copper. Of those, each of their offspring has been bred into a stair- there isn't a single checker to be found except mine.

So, yeah. Apparently I'm the only person in the entirety of DC to have ever decided to create a Silver Tinsel x Copper checker. -.- Fantastic. I will never be able to trade a bloodswap for this lineage because not a single one exists.

I've seen someone with a 3rd gen prize checker say they are not getting a bloodswap for theirs, and they are considering trading for another pair of 2nd gens instead xd.png

I don't remember who it was but you're not alone. And hey, christmas is in a month already, and there will be new prizes smile.gif

And hey, christmas is in a month already, and there will be new prizes smile.gif

But not before January or February wink.gif Oh the wait!

Finally got a pair of Gold Wyvrens to generation 5, and went to breed them to get to generation 6.

Little purple, make the male more fertile for an egg and Mr. G. Wyvren, go on over and play nice-nice with Ms. G. Wyvren.

The dragons refuse to go near each other .....

I've seen someone with a 3rd gen prize checker say they are not getting a bloodswap for theirs, and they are considering trading for another pair of 2nd gens instead xd.png

I don't remember who it was but you're not alone. And hey, christmas is in a month already, and there will be new prizes smile.gif

If you saw that on the questions about a trade thread, it was probably me. Unless I happen to win a prize myself- I'm desperately hoping I do but don't expect to- I'm not optimistic of being able to trade with brand-new prizes. As far as I'm aware, the new Prizes' worth temporarily spikes in the first month or two after the raffle, so trading with them would be more difficult.

Yeah, but old Prize owners might go down with their asking price.

I got yet another cold ...