Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My Silvers aren't producing eggs, even though I changed mates. oAo It's weird how my Silvers don't usually produce eggs when bred with their own breed. And by usually I mean I haven't got a single egg from them.

I need egg space, but people in the departures thread are just not stepping up their game *sigh*

One hour on the AP and I've only caught TWO eggs so far. fml internet.

At least my holidays are producing well, most of them are 4 a clutch ;o

Welp, as expected... I cannot find second gen Wrapping Wings so far... hopefully my request will pull through... *Crosses fingers*

Oh, and I somehow caught a cold today... I feel horrible physically but relatively happy despite the misery because I am able to partake in the DC festivities this year!!!!

Meh... stupid cold... time to rest! *Eyes burn like mad*

I still need to breed one red egg to have a mate for one of my hollies. xd.png

Trying to snag a Holly on the AP...guys if you have like 4 hollies already, can you not take them all off the AP plz.

/end vent

It's not so easy to catch hollies in the AP. I keep seeing the same eggs appearing there more than ten times each and I always keep missing them. Good thing I keep hunting so that I can gift them to others. smile.gif

Also, is it just me or are solstice eggs really hard to hunt down?

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Clicked hundreds of hollies got none but one messy one that I put back (but then I traded for a 3rd gen - that's not really part of the bad luck though).

Apparently Hollies are super popular, and I would like to have one with a nice lineage (my Christmas dragons don't have the best lineages from previous years), but I'm currently scroll-locked by my Red Dragon and a lot of the lineages in the AP are pretty messy...

Edited by PixelShark

So many hollies but the ones I catch are always messy.. I only need a 2nd gen. and my collection would be complete sad.gif

Also still no 2nd gen. babies from Winter Magi, Snow Angel, Ribbon Dancer, Yulebuck, Holly. The only 2nd gen. I have is a Snow Angel but that was gifted, nothing from the AP :/

What happened to all the 2nd gen. babies? xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

My current bad luck is not being lucky enough to grab any 2G Hollies! Suppose I may have to settle for 3G when I'm next unlocked IF I am even able to manage finding them! unsure.gif

when finally managed to get a 2gen prize (for my bf but I can count on him breedng it if I need) 3gens are no longer in proper value:/

Edited by VixenDra

Misclicked an electric egg in the alpine after refreshing over a silver. However, I WAS lucky that I was able to repulse it and now that egg slot is free once again. smile.gif

Edit: Just missed an orange copper. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

The whole site's down for me.

Ah, not just me then? *twiddles thumbs* nm, it's back.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Phone broke, which means the Christmas breeding notes I had are gone until I sync it to the computer. dry.gif

Auto'ed an egg I need as a parent for a yet to be bred holly. *grumbles* I guess there's always next year. sad.gif