Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I just missed a CB Silver. First one I've ever seen. *cries and goes back to bed*

Oh nooo sad.gif do you have any CB silvers yet?

Oh nooo sad.gif do you have any CB silvers yet?

No CB Silvers yet. I guess I can count myself lucky that the two I have aren't ridiculously messy. I would love to start my own lineage, though.

~

I still can't find that brown Copper.

Edited by prismatika

My harvest keeps rejecting her terra mates. Stop it!

Aah, missed a CB Silver because I couldn't believe that I saw it... Oh well!

I won this beauty in a raffle, and he's now refused both of my Heartstealing dragons.

user posted image

The amazing rrattts has replaced my misbehaving shimmer! Hopefully his brother will behave xd.png

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by miss1nformation

It's not really bad luck so much as me being foolish, but I forgot all about the lunar herald breeding project I wanted to do, and now silvers are almost over (with my fellows on cooldown for days more). I have to wait almost a whole month to continue it sad.gif

Accidentally clicked on a Gilded Bloodscale that I don't want. Now I have to wait to free up the slot and it's going to feel like forever.

Missed a 2g Prize in the departures thread by half a second.... not even kidding I typed in my password and hit enter... but someone beat me to it.

*sigh*

Plus I missed a Gemshard in the Jungle. No big deal right? Well I owe someone a Gemshard and I can't seem to get my hands on one whenever I have a free egg slot.

AND I MISSED ANOTHER COME ON *le sigh x10*

Edited by Clya

Was trying to finish a checker within the silver Lunar window. Of course they gave me not only a Xeno, but the wrong kind of Xeno.

'You two go sit in the corner for a month.' mad.gif

I need an egg slot RIGHT NOW and this stubborn Spitfire egg with a big hole is in 3 ERs and just doesn't hatch. mad.gif *pokes it with a stick*

Accidentally let an egg auto-AP yesterday. A silver lunar from two blue lunars.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kP6BI

If anyone finds it, I'm sure I can scrounge up some kind of delightful reward.

I see Cheese Eggs, Leetle Trees, Ice and Magma from the Legendary Trio... but can I even SPOT an Almadine Pyralspite?!?!?!? Sigh... so much intense concentration and endless effort... If I didn't see CB Almadines floating around the click sites, I'd really think they were fictional... -__-

Oh, Volcano Biome, you mock me with your "Polished Stone" just now...

Edited by Nyxity

I have been looking for a Gold egg in the cave for a while now and finally when I see one in the forest... I am too slow ;-; *que dramatic music* noooooooooo..... *soft sob*

Ok, back to hunting -__-

I feel, ya, ~X~. I missed a Copper and a Gold in the Alpine... *Sighs heavily*

Edited by Nyxity

CB Golds.

Elusive little things. Apparently they exist, but I've never seen them in the cave to prove it. sleep.gif'

*shakes fist*

I'm having the worst luck on the Xenos. I missed the original drop, caught one entirely by pure dumb luck, and haven't seen another since.

CB Golds.

Elusive little things. Apparently they exist, but I've never seen them in the cave to prove it. sleep.gif'

*shakes fist*

They exist. But to see them you must give up for many hours on sleep, meals and bio-breaks.

Bad luck (or just bad brain cells): keep forgetting to attempt summoning GoNs.

My current bad luck is my perfect cool-coded dragons keep refusing their carefully selected mates:

user posted image

user posted image

They exist. But to see them you must give up for many hours on sleep, meals and bio-breaks.

Yup they exist, I've seen three today..... all taken ;-;

Back to the hunt

Yup they exist, I've seen three today..... all taken ;-;

Back to the hunt

Woah.... Seeing that many would make me happy (even if I don't catch them). I usually only see them at most twice a month and can go months without seeing one... I wish you luck in getting one biggrin.gif