Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I had a male purple dragon and got a spitfire dragon egg, and wanted to breed them for an ultraviolet dragon.

The spitfire dragon was male.

Okay, no problem, just get another.

It was female, but refused to breed with the purple dragon.

Third egg: male.

Fourth egg: female but refused to breed.

Finally, the FIFTH spitfire dragon I got was willing to breed.

I have a final exam today at 7 pm to 10 pm for a class that was held at 1 pm. sleep.gif I really hate my school's final exam scheduling. I feel as though I have studied plenty for it, but I am really worried about just being so tired at that point that I won't do well. At least DC gives me a nice little break here and there...

Edited by harlequinraven

I'm not sure if this is good or bad luck? I've been searching the cave for a red dorsal which I could influence male, and got myself egglocked with a purple. Turns out I already had a male red caveborn dorsal. How did I not know that?!

Was egg locked yesterday on my birthday, so was unable to grab any awesome eggs I saw. I'm finally unlocked and the pickings are bare... AP has a wall of mainly mints and wave-runners and the biomes show very little of interest... Oh well... make due, make due...

Was checking biomes at 30 min mark: saw a Cheese in Desert, but already clicked Coast. Hurrying to click back to Desert to get the Cheese, and seeing Xeno on Coast just the page switched. Decided that I want the Xeno more, quickly clicked back to Coast, Xeno gone, clicked back to Desert, Cheese gone. Oh my god.

Was checking biomes at 30 min mark: saw a Cheese in Desert, but already clicked Coast. Hurrying to click back to Desert to get the Cheese, and seeing Xeno on Coast just the page switched. Decided that I want the Xeno more, quickly clicked back to Coast, Xeno gone, clicked back to Desert, Cheese gone. Oh my god.

Hey do you want the cheese? I grabbed it out of habit and now I have two goddamn eggs blocking me that I guess are kind of cool (I could freeze the cheese?) but I'd rather have the space for the winter breeding. It's on a 5 hour cooldown though.

My friend has been looking for balloon dragons so they can breed them, they want a whole bunch of frozen balloon babies.

Problem: Though both of us have looked, Biome, AP. There hasn't been a single of the commons and we have no idea why.

Has ANY one seen ANY balloon eggs?? CB or otherwise??

My friend has been looking for balloon dragons so they can breed them, they want a whole bunch of frozen balloon babies.

Problem: Though both of us have looked, Biome, AP. There hasn't been a single of the commons and we have no idea why.

I would ask Thuban, she is our Balloons resident expert but, now that you make me think of that, I didn't see any lately. Could be that I missed them but could also be that their rarity increased.

I have one growing on my scroll at the moment, stolen on December 11th.

Edit: Deleted the second part, I thought I was in TLQ.

Edited by Ha-Ki

>_O... Ack... that does sting, Ruby Eyes. 'Sorry to read that.

Welp... *Deep sigh* Perseverance does not always pay off. Despite hovering over the AP page like mad this morning, there have been no hatchies dropping. Ah, well... it would have been nice. I like hatchies... doesn't matter if I already have too many of the breed... if abandoned, I'm a softy towards them. Probably why I have so many inbreds... xd.png

Dang I'm tired... -__-

Why do the Almadine, Silver, Hellhorse, Soulpeace and Stripey eggs always show up in the AP when I'm egg locked and never when I'm not? More so, why must there usually be a wall of one or two types of eggs when I am free to pursue eggs? I must be in a bad time zone... dry.gif

Welp... *Deep sigh* Perseverance does not always pay off. Despite hovering over the AP page like mad this morning, there have been no hatchies dropping. Ah, well... it would have been nice. I like hatchies... doesn't matter if I already have too many of the breed... if abandoned, I'm a softy towards them. Probably why I have so many inbreds... xd.png

Same here with hatchlings. I haven't caught any in a few days.

One day last week, between incuhatchable eggs and hatchlings, I caught 7.

My current bad luck is that I keep forgetting descriptions.

"This opalescent egg shimmers in the moonlight." and "This egg glitters oddly in the light."

Every time I see these, I keep thinking it is something rare that I need to grab for.

I keep thinking Pyralspite. I don't know why, as they aren't even close for descriptions.

I can't get rid of these eggs! I need to get rid of them fast but I don't want to abandon them cause I know I could get something good for them, but I need the space to get some other eggs for a trade. And it's 2am. Gaaaaah.

EDIT: Screw it I'm going to abandon one if I can't trade within the next 10 minutes. Make somebodies day hopefully.

Edited by Tango

I can't get rid of these eggs! I need to get rid of them fast but I don't want to abandon them cause I know I could get something good for them, but I need the space to get some other eggs for a trade. And it's 2am. Gaaaaah.

EDIT: Screw it I'm going to abandon one if I can't trade within the next 10 minutes. Make somebodies day hopefully.

I'm having bad luck with trades too.

I just let a CB Blusang Lindwurm go for 2 hatchlings, and my CB Xenowyrm (Astrapi) has no offers.

I am working on a galaxy checker and am trying to breed a blue female from a green/blue pair. I have had 5 eggs from this pair. All five colored red. Is it too much to ask for one blue girl ....

It's a bummer when you breed your first GoN, get an Avatar egg and it's autoabandoned. Then you stalk the AP for days and it doesn't appear. And you change the names of parents so it says who to PM if somebody does pick it up. I know there is no obligation to do so, but still ... it's a bummer. really.

*And I really wanted the first three children of my GoN to be all 3 different Avatars ... if it wouldn't be, I'd kill the eggs, and I never do that :S *

Not really a surprise considering my slow internet, but I missed a silver in the coast a few days ago. With only 2 persons watching the biome.

... and just missed another one in the desert. It's a good sign I'm at least seeing them, I guess?

Edited by Ha-Ki

I'm having bad luck with trades too.

I just let a CB Blusang Lindwurm go for 2 hatchlings, and my CB Xenowyrm (Astrapi) has no offers.

Christmas breeding starts on a couple days so everyone is keeping scroll space open. Trading gets really slow right before holidays.

Sorry to read that Tango... if I didn't need my Silver to be female as it is, I'd trade with you. sad.gif I need a female, though. I have enough males. *Sheepish* Good luck on finding a trade! *Fingers crossed*

Sorry to read that Tango... if I didn't need my Silver to be female as it is, I'd trade with you. sad.gif I need a female, though. I have enough males. *Sheepish* Good luck on finding a trade! *Fingers crossed*

I traded it for another egg, didn't have any female pinks left to influence so it's gonna be 50/50 Here's hoping.