Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I caught a cheese in a cave yesterday,but even with me waiting a hour for the cave to cool down today I still can't catch any of the new halloween dragons. I mostly just get the none found message and when I rarely do see any eggs they have already been caught by someone else the moment I click/see them. Plus I can't even use the nine potions I brewed because there for dragons I either don't have or have but are too young to be able to use the potion.

These new Halloween eggs are painfully hard to get dry.gif I've gotten over 50 "Sorry, this egg has been taken by someone else" messages, and I've so far managed to catch barely one egg. One egg. Even though I'm pretty sure I caught two...

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Eggy0

Despite killing/deathfogging my dragons after Oct 4th (I've read that's the earlieast you're supposed to start prepping for zombie attempts) all my tombstones simply vanished and I cannot find them anywhere on my scroll - there goes this year's zombie attempt. blink.gif

Despite killing/deathfogging my dragons after Oct 4th (I've read that's the earlieast you're supposed to start prepping for zombie attempts) all my tombstones simply vanished and I cannot find them anywhere on my scroll - there goes this year's zombie attempt. blink.gif

D:

I'm sorry, but I think they all died too soon. Tombstones only stay for 2 weeks, so they needed to have died on or after the 17th to still be available.

Hm, that's odd; even if you start with eggs, zombie prepping only starts at the 8th. Grab egg on the 8th, with incubate it'll hatch on the 10th, fog it so it dies on the 17th, revive on the 31st before the tombstone vanishes.

As to this year's zombie attempt; you should still have 5 kill slots. With a 20-25% chance of reviving into a zombie, you might still get one!

My bad luck: forgot dead dragons are no longer deleted but keep their name. Tried to zombify a Pillow and naturally forgot to rename it. I think I did the exact same thing last year rolleyes.gif Whoops.

Edited by Mirhana

I misclicked when switching from my breeding list to the "breed" page I was on for a dragon and accidentally misbred my Marrow/Rosebud checker to a totally uneven, mismatched pair. sad.gif And it was their first breeding since I just got his intended breeding partner last Valentine's Day. I won't be able to rebreed until next February, either. sad.gif

My striped female died when I tried to turn her into a zombie and desintegrated. :'(

My coded zombie fodder dragons, odor and rum, disintegrated. :/ I also don't appear to have as many freezes as I need to collect all of the past Halloween hatchling sprites despite having saved them all for that purpose. tongue.gif Ooops.

Tried turning 5 dragons into Zombies. Two dodged my attack while the other tree turned to dust. sad.gif

I was gone for a while today and when I came back, all the four new Halloween eggs of mine had gotten sick. Seems like they'll be safety-hidden for a while... wacko.gif

Three more dragons to weep over. While trying to get a female zombie three females died and desintegrated. :'(

out of 16 attempted zombies 0 revived back to full life and only 3 revived to zombies. thats really annoying dry.gif plus 2 of the zombies are male when i needed a male and a female.none of the girls wanted to live

I was refreshing over the very last drop just to see how fast they would disappear. And lo and behold, what was the first normal egg to appear?

A paper. Because I was scroll-locked. rolleyes.gif

Was helping a friend with something irl, totally missed the end of the drop and only got 5 of the new Halloween. Ouch. Hope I can trade for a lot...

Managed to trade for two eggs to make up! Thank you trader, you know who you are wub.gif

Edited by The_Bucket

Didn't manage to get ingredients in time for sparkling potions D: I wanted to give sparkles to my nebulas/soulpeace dragons! (BTW, if anyone saved the shinified sprites and could show them to me, my eternal thanks!)

Saw a xenowyrm egg for the first time since the release just now in the forest, but of course I've got my scroll full of halloweens. I would've dropped one of them in an instant for it.

Two 2nd gens from Spriter's Alts I have growing up right now both gendered wrong, this one especially hurts. >_<

But I'll find a mate for her someday~

Having a multitude of lovely Halloween name ideas, but not having enough Halloween dragons to actually name. rolleyes.gif