Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Trying to catch a nice lineage... and finding only schlock messies. rolleyes.gif

I need a messy Desipis and can't grab a single one. Go figure.

Also, Halloween egg are released on a Saturday, so a whole day for hunting, right?

Wrong. Afternoon with church friends entertaining children. If someone suggests an evening out, I'm totally having a Vine moment.

I need a messy Desipis and can't grab a single one. Go figure.

I keep grabbing at incuhatchable eggs in the AP to try and get freezer-fodder, but I can't freeze this or this. :s

ETA: Or this. D:

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I had a chance to click on TWO LEETLE TREES in the Forest biome. One sat there for more than several seconds, a refresh, and I clicked on it but missed. The next was where the first had been, tried to click on it, and missed.

Then I saw a leetle tree in the forest tonight. Overjoyed I clicked on it... WHAAAAAAAAA OVERBURDENED?! *FLIPS TABLES* I thought it wasn't supposed to be an egg? Then I realized you pick it UP as an egg but it immediately turns into a frozen hatchling deal on your scroll. I had no open egg slots........ *RAAAAAAEG DDDD8< *

I've been trying to get a leetle tree since FOREVER and my best chance had been this WEEK and...OMFG TTTTT>TTTTTT nuuuuuuuuuu..... OTL OTL OTL

Seemed as good a place to rant about it as any.

I hope I find a leetle tree this Wednesday when I'd be out of egglock again. T.T Here's to hoping!!!! *crosses fingers*

I spotted my very first Cheese egg and missed it. Made me sad. sad.gif Oh, well. Maybe I'll be faster if I spot another one. Someday, I will have a Cheese on my scroll!

I keep grabbing at incuhatchable eggs in the AP to try and get freezer-fodder, but I can't freeze this or this.  :s

ETA:  Or this.  D:

I don't even want to freeze it! I'm looking for Holiday messies to have Holiday dragons in my Every Flavoured lineage without "wasting" 2nd gens and I' ve found everything but Desipis! I keep grabbing PBs and it's frustrating!

Edited by Lizzyluna

I don't even want to freeze it! I'm looking for Holiday messies to have Holiday dragons in my Every Flavoured lineage without "wasting" 2nd gens and I' ve found everything but Desipis! I keep grabbing PBs and it's frustrating!

Ah, I see! Well, if I see something then I'll let you know. smile.gif

I needed ( still do ) to have more male pinks on my scroll. So I got three CB pinks. All good. Didn't use influence cause I figured at least one would be male and I should be able to do a gender swap in the forums.

Wrong, wrong and wrong.

All three CB Pinks were girls. Not one male in the bunch. No takers on any of the trade offers.

On the positive side, I got three CB Female adult pinks ....

Edited by Gruff

I finally found a pairing I love for my graves.

...Unfortunately it's not possible. Stupid drakes. Now I still have no idea what to breed them with.

Okay I see all these people getting Halloween babies from Hollies, Prizes, and Spriters Alt. I still have none of those things and would really like one this year xd.png

All FOUR of my Desipis eggs gendered female dry.gif

Thanks, RNG

PM me if you have two males with named parents to trade and I'll send you the link

*Shoutout to the person who sent me two unhatched eggs, one with unnamed parents. Yep, exactly what I wanted. Thanks for getting me excited dry.gif

Edited by Seghs

Haven't caught ANY 2nd gen Spriters Alt or nice lineages this whole halloween.. it's either bad timing or I missed everything. dry.gif

I didn't realize how terrible the Kill message was until I did it successfully... poor baby dragon! I still love you!

Two of my new hatchies keep getting sick and I locked my scroll just before the Halloween dragon drop event thingy. Will probably abandon one egg tomorrow to get one event egg.

All FOUR of my Desipis eggs gendered female dry.gif

Thanks, RNG

PM me if you have two males with named parents to trade and I'll send you the link

*Shoutout to the person who sent me two unhatched eggs, one with unnamed parents. Yep, exactly what I wanted. Thanks for getting me excited dry.gif

I only have one Desipis and not only is it female, but she has unnamed parents. She, however, IS named. I would have happily helped if I could!

As for me, I'm almost always too late when someone offers hatchies on the Departures thread, especially when I'm not taking any more eggs for the time being.

Managed to miss all but one of the babies from Nakase's alt Shadow Walkers, despite intesive AP stalking. Tempted to call shenanigans! (Or possibly blame the fantastically crap internet connection here - it's OFFICIALLY crap according to the government. :/)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Coupled with my insane ping times, I'm probably going to miss ALL of the halloween dragons....

*Sighs deeply*

Always happens. Bloody Australian government thinks that copper wiring is best.

Aww. I had a booo code fail, too. sad.gif

that was my eggy, funny how i zombified the parent too. I saw that you made my hatchi a tombstone and i saw the boo code, i was really rooting for you sad.gif

that was my eggy, funny how i zombified the parent too. I saw that you made my hatchi a tombstone and i saw the boo code, i was really rooting for you sad.gif

Heh, nice to know where it came from! I think I picked it up as an AP egg and kept it specifically for the code. smile.gif COngrats on getting the adult turned, sorry I couldn't manage the same with the babu. sad.gif