Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Oh man, I saw a Leetle Tree on the forest biome, but I was scroll locked with halloween eggs... aaaahhhh. :0 I tried to abandon one, and go catch it, but didn't snag it in time.

I saw it too aha but aparently you cant own more than one x.x

Missed the 2nd gen. Halloween from Spriter Alt babies sad.gif Hopefully some will pop up more ^^

Sigh... Why do I keep getting the same ingredients?! I'd like to make a potion but my ingredients are almost always the same. sad.gif

Sigh... Why do I keep getting the same ingredients?! I'd like to make a potion but my ingredients are almost always the same. sad.gif

Make sure that you try every Biome. I do have some repeats, but I just ry a new Biome next time.

I do try every biome. That is the thing! -__-

Still, over time I have gotten a bit luckier. Still, I'd like to try out the other potions.

Alpine: Almost always get Ice Thyme.

Coast: Leeches.

Desert: Pumpkin.

Jungle: Swirling Shadow.

Desert: Flame Lily.

I cannot remember Forest, at the moment.

Edited by Nyxity

I keep missing the Desipises on the AP, because I can't properly distinguish them from the Cavern Lurkers. So by the time I see that it is in fact the breed I want someone's already taken the egg.

And I'd already missed their release last year, because I was too busy crushing on someone to remember it was Halloween. ^^'

Volcano Biome, quite giving me Sparkling Lava and Flame Lilies, please!!! T-T

Jungle, please... no more Swirling Shadow! T-T

I finally breed a green striped from the desired pair... it auto-abandoned. :'(

Missed the 2nd gen. Halloween from Spriter Alt babies sad.gif Hopefully some will pop up more ^^

This, too.

Just came home only now and seeing the congrats thread and looking at the timestamps make me go whoa.

Missed the 2nd gen Bright Pink! sad.gif

I just love Bright Pink! wub.gif

and no one want to trade for my 2gen silver from Heartstealing xd.png

Please, if you just sent me an offer...I DELETED IT INSTEAD OF QUOTING!!!

PLEASE SEND AGAIN!

MY BAD LUCK!

Missed the 2nd gen Bright Pink! sad.gif

2nd gen bright pink? What do you mean? ohmy.gif

2nd gen bright pink? What do you mean? ohmy.gif

Oh, I missed a 2nd gen from Bright Pink!

and a offer~

So now...I missed another 2gen from Bright Pink!

****Please, if you just sent me an offer...I DELETED IT INSTEAD OF QUOTING!!!

PLEASE SEND AGAIN!

And YES for your question!****

MY BAD LUCK!

Missed a CB Xeno in the jungle, as I thought I was still egglocked. But well, when I went to check... my Soulpeace had already hatched, which meant I had one slot for an egg again. Dang it, just my luck. biggrin.gif

Found a CB Pyro. It's the only Xeno I don't have. Naturally, I'm egglocked. Oh, well. I'll have Halloween babies soon! biggrin.gif

I've been spending 3 hours searching for nicely lineaged/purebred shadow walkers and marrows and have found only 1-2 ._.

Caught a Marrow from a CB Shimmer this morning... but it was a messy line. Just my luck. rolleyes.gif

I have 18 mates I hope to find this Halloween, and have high hopes for pretty 2nd gens from xenos I have no doubt are being bred. Some I'm looking for are pretty common combinations. I spent 7 hours in the AP last night.....

Nothing.

Found some new things I may keep as consolation, but that was really discouraging.

I keep finding leeches. I'd like other things, please. T-T

I feel your pain. The same goes for me. -__- Well, we still have about six more days. Just keep trying and gathering!

I also have almost two dozen mates I want to get this season. Last year I found almost everything I wanted just by hunting in the AP, and it was a lot of fun, so I figured I'd go the all-AP route again this year and turned down a couple of trades in favor of doing it that way. In the last 24 hours I've found one dragon I needed in the AP. I am an idiot.

I figured I would find most of what I need in the AP too. Definitely found some cool stuff, but I dunno if I'm going to be able to find everything in the AP.

Currently only finding 3 ingredients consistently: Bright Ice, Alabasta Baca, and Ice Thyme. rolleyes.gif

Oh, I missed a 2nd gen from Bright Pink!

and a offer~

So now...I missed another 2gen from Bright Pink!

****Please, if you just sent me an offer...I DELETED IT INSTEAD OF QUOTING!!!

PLEASE SEND AGAIN!

And YES for your question!****

MY BAD LUCK!

So sad...

Missed a Cheese in the coast just now because I'm egg locked. I could have gotten it too. Clicked it and got the overburdened message. >_<