Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

of course, they refused *sigh*

^ Sad!! sad.gif

I'm 21/21, and nothing is going to grow up for at least 16 hours. Very impatient to start breeding non-holiday mates for my checkers. dry.gif

seeing shimmerscales and other great dragons in the abandoned page and clicking on them only to find out that i am overburdened.

One of my Halloween babies fell in the hands of a caring owner - I can tell from the number of views - but it has a day left and hasn't gendered yet. I'm afraid it won't make it. sad.gif

I'm trying to help it for the owner's sake, s/he doesn't deserve to lose it.

Edited by Lizzyluna

One of my Halloween babies fell in the hands of a caring owner - I can tell from the number of views - but it has a day left and hasn't gendered yet. I'm afraid it won't make it. sad.gif

I'm trying to help it for the owner's sake, s/he doesn't deserve to lose it.

I always keep track of the gifts I give just to make sure everything is fine, but it's usually just my paranoia and everything turns out well in the end. smile.gif I get your concern, though.

Missing a gaia xeno in the jungle that I wanted to give to my sister - the one I have now is a trade fodder.

I keep missing 2015 eggs in the AP, and I missed a Silver in the last 2 weeks xP

I keep missing 2015 eggs in the AP, and I missed a Silver in the last 2 weeks xP

You KEEP missing them? You mean, there's more? blink.gif

My only 2nd gen pb Golds refused each other sad.gif Why you do dis?

I can try breeding replacements once my dragons are on cooldown, I have a CB gold pair. Would it be of any use?

So, some of my dragons hit the ap... and I realized I missbred some of them. So, at least twenty lines are ruined for this year, and I filled AP with ugliess instead of pretties sad.gif

Two of my newly traded for Desipis refused the mates which I already had ready for them. Guess that's two more pairs that can only breed once a year.

A few weeks ago, a couple of my lunars refused, which is becoming pretty standard for me. Got a replacement mate, waited for the right moon phase, bred the new pair and...another refusal. That's a second lunar that's refused two mates in a row (the first one has been zombified for their trouble). If this lineage even gets to 4th gen it'll be a miracle. DX

That's a second lunar that's refused two mates in a row (the first one has been zombified for their trouble).

Well, that's one way to 'encourage' the rest. blink.gif

Edit2: I was really excited to have found a bloodswap for one of the last things on my wishlist. And the parents' names are just perfect to go with the other half of the checker. But...I didn't stop to check that it had gendered correctly. sad.gif Ah, well, that's my own fault.

Edited by Gryphonic

locked for the next 22 hrs and still cant find any pb 2g grave that is under influence tme.

Yeah, the hatchie limit is kind of aggravating on days like these xd.png

Number of free egg spots: 7!

Number of growing things on my scroll: 21. dry.gif

Me too sad.gif again. Seven hours until some space frees up.

Just bred a Caligene to a Gold....got a gold eggie....forgot I was egglocked....you know the story.

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I offered on an egg. My offer was apparently accepted while I was on my way home AND hatched before I had the chance to influence it. mad.gif

Trading for that one last gaia xenowyrm I need to complete my scroll goals. I put out some more trade bait (3 gold lunar herald hatchies in addition to the CB chrono). I'll hold off on really whining for a bit to see if I get any nibbles. lol! laugh.gif But it is my current frustration.

I just missed a Paper egg and a Desipis hatchie in the AP. blink.gif

Edit: Missed 4 more H'ween hatchies - another Desipis, a SW, and two Lurkers. My reflexes are shot after so long away from the biomes. *sigh*

Edited by Gryphonic

I just missed a Paper egg and a Desipis hatchie in the AP. blink.gif

And I missed a cheese! blink.gif

After having never had an egg die of sickness, I get home to find 4 CB eggs I grabbed last night dead. I've never seen so many views in so short a time. Le sigh.