Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Got 2 refusals in a row... ;_;

Yesterday, I accidentally picked up a CB lunar herald (Blue variant) and I thought to myself "I'll abandon it once I am able to" Well apparently I did, but I FORGOT.

I just got home from a long day at work and I accidentally abandoned my pretty 3rd gen pretty lineage avatar of creation due to tiredeness and thinking it was the lunar herald sad.gif

Edit: I have one more guardian, and I bred him to a CB flamingo, hoping I could replace the other egg.

I got a flamingo egg with the code rlHaH

HAH.

the egg is laughing at my misfortion.

Edited by RoseKit

I JUST MISSED A CB GOLD! ;_;

OMG#

NOW I MISSED A SILVER! blink.gif

Edited by Shibunari

I just saw that one of my eggs is sick. I think/hope I got it fogged before maintenance started. unsure.gif

eta: I did manage to get it fogged just before downtime started.

Edited by miss1nformation

TFW the dragons for a lineage project refuse to produce eggs. *cries*

Edited by xxBurningxx

Used to be able to catch 20 CB xenos an hour

That's amazing considering the 5 hour cooldown and the maximum egg limit of 7.

It's so hard because Lunars are the newest non-holiday breed. It'll take a while ... Keep breeding Lunars and the ratios will even out eventually.

My bad luck ... yet another flu sad.gif

WHAT is up with breeding lately??! I've had a LOT more 'No Interests' or "No Egg" lately and it's really starting to fry my potatoes!

That's amazing considering the 5 hour cooldown and the maximum egg limit of 7.

I could catch 20 an hour

WHAT is up with breeding lately??! I've had a LOT more 'No Interests' or "No Egg" lately and it's really starting to fry my potatoes!

Me too! It's getting a bit ridiculous. I wish I knew WHAT ratios were so out of whack that nearly everything won't produce. Even my cave blocker commons aren't producing like they normally do.

I feel like that, as well. I recently bred all my decently lineages rares for the departure thread, and I got so many no egg/not interested messages- even when the result could have been a mega common!

The refusal of a pair I breed every Halloween. Refusals are such BS.

Is it because the "refusal" goes away during holiday breeding but returns when bred outside of the holiday? 'Cause I do that too, without fail, and every time it is an irritating reminder ...

Is it because the "refusal" goes away during holiday breeding but returns when bred outside of the holiday? 'Cause I do that too, without fail, and every time it is an irritating reminder ...

Yeah, that's it exactly. And it is SO very irritating xP CB Holidays for me were limited back in the day (I was new and had no trading power), so I only have a handful of CB SWs, which makes breeding even more tricky. Throw a refusal in the bunch, and it's just a hot mess.

I could catch 20 an hour

Does that translate to you owning 4 scrolls with a bronze trophy or 5 with no trophy at all? Seriously, there is no other explanation.

Does that translate to you owning 4 scrolls with a bronze trophy or 5 with no trophy at all? Seriously, there is no other explanation.

It's possible they're counting overburdened clicks, since I've hunted while locked sometimes just to test my reflexes. But yeah, actually picking up 20 is only possible by breaking the TOS.

It's possible they're counting overburdened clicks, since I've hunted while locked sometimes just to test my reflexes. But yeah, actually picking up 20 is only possible by breaking the TOS.

I think this was an exaggeration of how many they caught xd.png

Funny thing is, I caught a pyro just before I read this xd.png

All I need to complete my scroll goal for the year is a Cheese and a chicken. Naturally, I'm having no luck catching either.

EDIT: Massive, massive thank you to the wonderful person who gifted me a chicken egg!

Edited by prismatika

I'm looking for a duotone egg to boost my total number of them a bit. I caught one and influenced it female, but the second one isn't appearing anywhere. And when I keep looking out for rares, they're everywhere. blink.gif

Edit: Found it. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Current bad luck

Hmmm

I can't seem to hold on to any Xenos without trading them away in hopes to get my first Christmas dragons xd.png Don't know if that counts as bad luck or lack of self control xd.png

Actually here's a good one, I've bred so many Black Dragon eggs and hatched them hoping they would alt. The one Black Egg I breed to the AP instead of keeping from a WONDERFUL pair, ALTS -.-

And I just saw a Silver drift by and got the "You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg." message dry.gif