Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a Cheese in the coast just now because I'm egg locked. I could have gotten it too. Clicked it and got the overburdened message. >_<

I'm terrified I'm going to see a gold when I'm over in the biomes for ingredients. It will appear just because I'm egglocked.

Now that I'm constantly looking in the biomes for ingredients I realised how often CB Xenos can be found.

But I'm always scroll locked sad.gif

I saw a CB gold, the first I've seen since the summer- egglocked! NOOOOOO!

Missing all the really rare Halloween eggs.

I been missing ones from Spriters Alt, Hollies, and Prizes. I wish I could be able to catch atleast a 2nd gen. one :/

Me too! I hope I can catch some soon  dry.gif

Wish us both luck, maybe it is time to sit and camp out in the AP and hope a miracle happens tongue.gif

Edited by lollipop00

Missing all the really rare Halloween eggs.

I been missing ones from Spriters Alt, Hollies, and Prizes. I wish I could be able to catch atleast a 2nd gen. one :/

Me too! I hope I can catch some soon dry.gif

Of course, silver lunars (the kind I need to breed for my lineage project) are breedable during halloween week. Sigh. Looks like another month of waiting for me.

No one will help me get a 2G Desipis from Birdz's Dragons to match my PB 2G from Pie e_e even though I'm offering NDs OTL

During the first flood, overburdened on spriter's alt and some PB 2g marrows 3:

Missed out on initial flood, can't find a single 2G Pumpkin. Did find a 2G Black Marrow recently, though, which I needed.

EDIT: Did this thread change my luck? Just captured 2 2G Pumpkins. FINALLY!

Edited by gregregreg

Bred the ONE Desipis I REALLY wanted for a lineage. Said I had too many eggs and hatchlings to take care of and auto-abandoned all of the eggs even though I wasn't even locked. sad.gif Guess it's one more year of waiting to work on that lineage...

Trying to catch a nice lineage... and finding only schlock messies. rolleyes.gif

Bred the ONE Desipis I REALLY wanted for a lineage. Said I had too many eggs and hatchlings to take care of and auto-abandoned all of the eggs even though I wasn't even locked.  sad.gif  Guess it's one more year of waiting to work on that lineage...

Did you perchance get a multi-clutch from a previous breeding from which you hadn't picked your egg yet?

Trying to catch a nice lineage... and finding only schlock messies.  rolleyes.gif

Me too ... gave up AP-hunting ...

Just about to give up AP hunting. Cannot find any Pumpkins that are 2nd gen. The ones I get are always messy or 3rd gens. :/

Edited by lollipop00

Not liking this year's AP selection. I can't find anything I want, and if I do, I end up either hating the parents names or they're unnamed. I'm beyond frustrated. 😵

Forgot to add: I keep picking up the same eggs over and over again. 😒

Edited by Nicola

I almost wish that if you keep picking up the same eggs over and over again, it wouldn't let you. I found a few good eggs the first day in the AP. Now they're just sort of clunky and messy. And I know I keep picking up the same egg over and over again.

I'd love some luck in finding the rarer eggs, though. While grateful for what I've managed to find or trade so far, I really wish I could find those shimmer/tinsel kin or alt eggs.

Luck has gotten slightly better. Fewer bad lineages and more things worth keeping.

Edited by ajc

More AP frustrations: It feels like almost everything I've picked up from there in the last two days has been messy, inbred, as long as my arm, or some combination of those. I've only kept two AP eggs since breeding started, and I've tossed back dozens.

I accidentally bred my Desipis to the wrong Pyro Xenowyrm the other day, and got a messy. sad.gif Oh well, I traded for one, and luckily my friend is working on the lineage with me xd.png

Like everyone else, picking up the same thing over and over, messy and inbreds everywhere... Plus, I can't find any 2nd gen Lurkers with gold parents sad.gif

The green striped egg that my sister auto-abandoned isn't showing up in the AP, and no one seems to have caught it, or doesn't want to give it back. sad.gif

The green striped egg that my sister auto-abandoned isn't showing up in the AP, and no one seems to have caught it, or doesn't want to give it back. sad.gif

No normal eggs are going to show up in the AP until the wall of Halloweens is shifted; I'm sorry, but it's very likely that the Stripe egg is gone forever. sad.gif

No normal eggs are going to show up in the AP until the wall of Halloweens is shifted; I'm sorry, but it's very likely that the Stripe egg is gone forever. sad.gif

That's what makes me sad to begin with, especially because it took her FOREVER to get a green egg out of that stubborn pair.

That's what makes me sad to begin with, especially because it took her FOREVER to get a green egg out of that stubborn pair.

I know that feeling all too well. Fingers crossed they make another one soon.

Found a beautiful 2G Desipis from Grave father... can't for the life of me find a suitable mate in the AP!