Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a CB Gold sad.gif My goals will never be completed with the way things are looking now :/

I JUST MISSSED A CB GOLD! UGH!

Anyway it was also my first time seeing a Gold in the cave, so I guess I wasted too much time freaking out. :/

I just caught two cb blusangs and a cb gold so i would say im on a roll

You have a gold wyvern, not a gold. wink.gif

Of course my Chrono and Sunsong refused... Back to Chrono hunting then!

There was a Gold in the Volcano; I blinked and it was gone... :/ (Not that I was likely to get it on this abysmal excuse for a connection, but still.)

I have no idea what gold dragons you all see, all I see is loading page...and then wall of cave-blockers wink.gif

Still no alt black.

It's the first CB Gold I've seen in a little while. I think having a slow connection means I just don't see them unless I happen to have refreshed at *exactly* the right moment. I was on a different connection recently and was astonished by how many more Coppers I was seeing, and I very much doubt there was a sudden spike in their production for the couple of days I was house-sitting. rolleyes.gif

All my CB Nebulas are alting green. mad.gif This is like 5 in a row, and I'm having difficulty trading them in threads.

green CB Nebula streak +2

*groooaaann*

I HAVE BEEN ON THE CAVE FOR 30 MINUTES AND I FINALLY SEE A CB XENO THEN WHAT HAPPENS?

It gets censorkip.gif ing taken.

Edited by Elementzal

I HAVE BEEN ON THE CAVE FOR 30 MINUTES AND I FINALLY SEE A CB XENO THEN WHAT HAPPENS?

It gets censorkip.gif ing taken.

Was it in the alpine?

just bred a gold egg for a trader but forgot to check whether I was egglocked, which I was. Needless to say it auto abandoned... awkward

Missed some CB xenos due to egglock sad.gif forgot about it and I was hunting..

It has been 1 year 6 months since the last time I have successfully breeding 2nd gen gold shimmer.

Finally, I manage to get another one again!

10/03/14 - 19/10/15 I won't miss you!

I cried so hard.

Edited by isomanic

Accidentally abandoned a pink with a wonderful lineage AND missed a vamp bitten by an original CB.

I checked my Harlequin dragons to see if someone had given their offspring the lineage name. Instead I found out the same person, on the same day, took and bit two of my eggs. Clean, even gen eggs too: not the messies I love to rescue.

I feel quite insulted. shades.png

The Tinsels I need offspring from for an IOU are all being unhelpful. sad.gif But at least one didn't refuse the second CB Sweetling I tried her with; she refused the first. :/

@Lizzyluna: Ouch. sad.gif Although there are people who collect unbreedables like Vamps with beautiful lineages; perhaps it was someone like that?

Edited by Amazon_warrior