Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Because Fertility has no effect on refusal chance.

I had the chance (aka I knew their timer) to catch holiday offspring from 2 CB Tinsels and missed all of them because the AP dragged out the whole process so much that I had to go to sleep before they could show up ...

Because Fertility has no effect on refusal chance.

I had the chance (aka I knew their timer) to catch holiday offspring from 2 CB Tinsels and missed all of them because the AP dragged out the whole process so much that I had to go to sleep before they could show up ...

^ This. It especially hurts when it gets caught less than 5 minutes after you come back online.

It only seems that way since you mostly care about (and thus remember clearly) those refusals where you really, really want the pairing to happen - and you (aka most people) usually only fertilize where you really, really want it to happen.

^ This. It especially hurts when it gets caught less than 5 minutes after you come back online.

...or you miss it because you decided to go hang the laundry out. rolleyes.gif *knows perfectly well she really can't complain*

I still seem to be missing all the unwanted hatchies that are being offered up and I still blame it on being egglocked. I can't wait for these Halloween babies to hatch so I can start hunting again.

I'm so eager to wander off to the AP and pick up some low-time eggs to love and raise, but I'm currently locked. sad.gif

Nooooooooooooooo!

All the Halloweens are gone from the AP! I thought I would have time to pick up another couple of random eggs. sad.gif

Nooooooooooooooo!

All the Halloweens are gone from the AP! I thought I would have time to pick up another couple of random eggs. sad.gif

Not gone. There's a big discussion going on in the News thread.

Been ERing an egg for 6 hours and I'm up to 5 fansites, and the blink-blank egg is still at s1 cracking! dry.gif

Despite using several different fansites, I couldn't unlock in time to grab some more holidays. (Thanks for all the people viewing - I think I got about 30 UVs in about two hours using four different fansites. Even ERing my first eggs didn't help much.)

When I finally unlocked, I was disappointed with a non-Halloween wall in the AP and tried breeding my two 2nd gen shimmers and that stubborn 2nd gen SA x gold to a new mate. Guess what? No eggs. (At least that stupid SA attempted to breed this time - all she has given me all year with her original mate was "no interest", with maybe the occasional "no egg produced" in between. GAH!)

Oh, and the 4th gen black/brute x Radiant Angel almost-checker with alts in the base (3 alt RA, one alt Desipis) that I actually managed to catch just had to have one alt RA twice in its lineag. *cries*

Oh, and I missed several tinsels, a gold (gold x white 4th gen checker, semi-perfect for my own SA x gold checker lineage!) and a silver (messy). *grumbles* It sure looks like it's my lucky day.

Edited by olympe

These two refused, just when I thought it'd be a great idea to continue the lineage. òAo" It wasn't even properly started yet, but it was a nice plan. *Sob*

Been trying to trade some very nice 2nd and 3rd gen Marrows for 2nd gen Marrows from Reds. It seems like no one even bothers to look. Where are all the Marrows with Reds? The AP Marrows I've seen in the past 48 hours almost all seem to have horribly messy lineages. I kept two as freezers, one with a code that I wish was on a CB, but the rest? Buncha tossers! dry.gif

At least I had one nice trade offer accepted over night. smile.gif

The feeling of checking the lineage on an egg you missed in the AP, only to discover it's a tinselfail. So close and yet so far.

Also, keep seeing tinsels and shimmers in the AP with deceased parents. Odd.

Not really bad luck, but come on, gender already so I can freeze you!

Higher-timed hatchlings have gendered earlier! *shakes the little Lurker*

Well, I guess complaining helped, time to catch one more Halloween. biggrin.gif

Edited by Deinosaur