Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

These two refused, my first PB all-number pair to do so. sad.gif I mean, it was bound to happen at some point, but dammit guys. Good number codes don't grow on trees!

Need to get a few more male pinks ... cause I always seem to run out.

Can't find a pink egg on the AP, look on the biomes and see one.

its bright. its pink .... its a flamingo egg.

SHESH! I was trying to breed a purebred ice and a purebred magma for someone who needs them. I bred ELEVEN magmas and TWENTY-ONE proven CB pairs of ices before I got a single egg from each (lots of no egg and no interest, though I have not bred them recently). Are the ratios for trios that out of whack right now? blink.gif

Was trying to keep my shimmer an egg as long as possible so that I could put it up for actual holiday trades next week in the hopes of getting more responses and someone went and hatched it yesterday. I have my accepting aid message turned off. Sigh.

Oh. My. God. ohmy.gif

That's absolutely awful! Talk about devastating, man. sad.gif

///

Anyway, my own bad luck is that I auto-abandoned an egg I hadn't meant to earlier. Granted it was an egg I planned on gifting in the Departures Thread anyway, but still. It's more fun to personally gift here on the forums than just dumping them into the AP. rolleyes.gif

Saw an Almandine in the Alpine which was very quickly whipped up by the time I noticed it. I was overburdned anyway so I wouldn't have got it anyway. Congrats to the one who did get it.

I have had this dragon coming on two years now. I have not gotten a SINGLE egg from it! Not a gold, not a thunder. I have tried different thunders. It refuses to breed. Stupid celibate dragon!

Cannot trade for any Zombie fodder. Was hoping to collect some more CB Zombies but no one wants to bite.

Hunted down my first ever paper egg, which caused me to go egglocked, so I couldn't pick up my first ever dino egg. *facedesk* *sob* *dries tears on paper egg*

All set for more alt disappointment. Although I hope it takes note of what I did to the last one that disappointed me. *Mr. Burns fingers*

As expected. dry.gif Ah well, that's more fodder for the knife if my other victims are too dodgy.

I'm never able to pick up CB Xenos. Ever. I have had to trade for all the ones I have. When I see one, even if it sits there through 4 refreshes, it still manages to disappear when I click it. Even the possibly-bad-lineaged ones on the AP don't like me picking them up. I have terrible luck with Xenos, basically. Especially males. Everytime I DID get a CB Xeno and influenced it male, it always ended up female. Therefore, I have a huge inbalance of male/female Xenos, so it's very hard for me to make the lineage I want. sad.gif

These two refused, my first PB all-number pair to do so. sad.gif I mean, it was bound to happen at some point, but dammit guys. Good number codes don't grow on trees!

I seriously immediately thought, "I bet SOMEONE has an all number leetle tree."

I seriously immediately thought, "I bet SOMEONE has an all number leetle tree."

D: DON'T TAUNT ME! D: D:

ETA: Actually, if I could pick a code for a Leetle Tree, it might have to be Buddy. tongue.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Caught a short timer hatchling at the AP and fogged it. Yesterday its time ran out and when I clicked on it, still fogged, it said it had died and showed a headstone. I clicked on Actions and it showed all but unfog. So I clicked on Dragons to view my scroll again and instead of seeing a tombstone there was a full grown dragon. I feel cheated!! Dang dragon sprung back to life from a headstone.

Nebulas. None of them want to gender right. And all of my new metal X holiday pairs refused each other.

I got a PB 2G gold to match with my other PB 2G gold and... they refused. >-< Dammit!

When I tried for a nebbie egg from a Purple Nebbie and Silver lineage, I got... a green one. =.= Dammit. Since then I have "no interest" or "no eggs" from the adult paring. -.-

And in the Lunar Herald drop, I suffered through my first ever dead eggs when someone viewbombed mine. TT_TT Beautiful silver ones too. *sobs quietly*

I saw a CB Gaia but my censorkip.gif -y internet, censorkip.gif 'd out on me.

I also took a long time to gather reds to make 6g PB red lineage but the 2 5gs refused eachother mad.gif

First day of Halloween breeding and I'm out at least until late afternoon.

Sure, I'll be working for charity, but still... WHY??? sad.gif

Oh man, I saw a Leetle Tree on the forest biome, but I was scroll locked with halloween eggs... aaaahhhh. :0 I tried to abandon one, and go catch it, but didn't snag it in time.