Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Finally saw CB Stat in the caves after it was released and was too slow to catch it. 😞

I wanted the hatchlings for trade and they all grew up as soon as they hit my scroll.

Why did I choose to breed Hooded Murkling x Green for a lineage? I knew the odds of getting Greens would be relatively low but 3 Greens out of 119 breedings is just ridiculous.  I have a CB prize dragon that breeds better than that. I can't ask for help either as it's a lyrical lineage

I have two pairs of adult Fool's Mints. They both had no interest in producing an egg.

I was egg locked for all of April 1st, so I couldn't even try to get a Fool's Mint.

I saw a leetle tree with such a lovely Finnish word code...

I had four. FOUR pairs refuse last night.

Code pairs. You know, the ones that are hard to find mates for...

I have a special hatchling that I was trying to get as many clicks as possible BEFORE it hatched, so that it would accomplish the goal of accumulating the most clicks of any dragon on my scroll. Basically, I wanted it to take seven days as an egg and seven days as a hatchling, so I wanted it to take as long as possible to hatch and as long as possible to grow up.

To accomplish this, I influenced it and planned to let it get to almost 7 days before I hatched it. Instead, some well-meaning person (meaning: busybody, :rolleyes: not minding their own business/eggs -  in other words, NOT well-meaning AT ALL:rolleyes: ) kept placing it in a hatchery that allows people to add things just by code. I think we know which one(s). It didn't matter that I hid my scroll. I temporarily fogged the egg and then decided not to; surely the person wouldn't keep adding it after I deleted it AGAIN from the hatchery? 

I was wrong. They kept adding it, and now it's hatched a full three days early .... it won't get many clicks that I was really hoping it would get. It can still get clicks as a hatchling, but it now loses three precious days of clicks because someone decided to be a jerk. Hey, jerk. You don't know more about my eggs and hatchlings than I do. :angry:

more my own stupidity, i keep trying to make yellow sapphires and then forgetting to ward and they get sick before popping yellow >.<

Missed April fools day here... I have an upside down mint from a past event, however, so it works out

I was unable get a tinsel egg from my prize dragon today, so I decided to try and make it a vampire for someone that was looking for one. It was a success, but my other dragons were repulsed by it, so the egg got abandoned.

Edited by Rhikasa

I can't get eggs from my Golds for Holiday Mates.

Why did I decide to breed my CB Heartseeker Dragons with Golds this Valentine's Day? Why?

I need just one Pyro from this Gemshard/Stat pair and they are throwing literally everything except the one breed I need, I am in agony...

The final piece of my first lyrical lineage and they reject each other I’m crying and throwing up right now

E06EF64B-8714-41F5-AC35-E9E2D139466C.jpeg

Woke up today to find someone view bombed my scroll, luckily i only lost one egg. Others are still sick. Could have been a lot worse. Some people are so petty and immature.

Edited by AngelsSin

I traded for an ND with Gender Unknown (it was genderless) over night it gendered to an female :dry:

I decided to try to breed some mates for dragons to continue/create checker lineages
Three lovely successful breedings that just grew up
all three rejected their intended mates. 😐

Time to try again!

Edit to add:
welp.

image.png.30ee1f92ee82969f876fcb8505d39e01.png

Edited by Valkiepoo

someone view bombed me and i lost 3 of the new eggs. one of my eggs had gotten sick which i fogged last night.

Reminded myself, five days before the drop, that a new release was coming.

Totally forgot to check the cave when the new release hit, and now I have no blue Sonatas and only 2 orange Sonatas.  Argh!

every time I'm actually waiting in the coastal region of the caves looking for Sonatas, NONE APPEAR TT_TT (have an alpine cb sonata, wanna go for one from each region, and coast is less populated)

I had three CB blue Sonatas and two CB silver Sonatas and ALL of them gendered male **** .

Managed to trade for a female CB silver Sonata at least.

Someone put my eggs in a hatchery and hatched my eggs.

They were up for trade.

Whoever you were I don't need your help, you broke the site rules, and your actions cost me a trade.

Please go step on several legos barefoot then go smear yourself with jam and hang out by a yellow jacket nest.

Edited by Cireth

Breeding for AP so didn't matter too much, but when I bred the gold sonata her egg was blue, and the blue ones eggs were gold. They have no interest in following my colour coding rules 😅