Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Saw a trade for a 2G SAlt asking for a palindrome caught specifically on the 28th, found a trade for a palindrome caught on the desired day asking for rare offers, and offered a 2G Stat and some CB Astraels... then went to bed and woke up to find the SAlt trade was already gone and my offer had already been accepted an hour prior. So now I have a palindrome code and no guarantee to trade it for something I actually want; that'll teach me to sleep.

I had a 3G prize checker common offspring for ages. Forgot about it because I had never put it in a group. Got a prize from the same lineage and happily found the mate I had without knowing. 
Now I very much prefer named lineages and some dragons in the prize's lineage have been released and don't have names anymore. Meh. 
On the upside I also saw they were related, so I would have needed another mate anyways. ^^°

Misclicked on a common pygmy egg instead of the new release swirl egg. :dry:

I have to stop spending all my market points in the hope of getting a CB White Vespine. It has become an obsession and I'll never be able to save up points for anything else. DX

Be smarter than me, don't go stalking the cave when you have not checked wether you are scroll/egglocked. I just "missed" an umbra xeno with a perfect 4 letter word code. Sad times. At least it was a code I would have traded, not one I would have wanted to keep. 

My lineage project pair showing no interest for the third week in a row...

Missed a thunder and ice egg yesterday. Then missed a magma and gold today. Let me miss a silver and stat and we have the double trios for both elements and rares. Well, at least I hope whoever got them are happy :]

Need some 3G GWs for Halloween mates.

Apparently GWs are not breeding at this time, and didn't bother to inform me before I wasted a bunch of Fertility uses.  :dry:

On 9/15/2023 at 10:41 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Breeding has been messed up for years. Since Cantors were introduced or before? If you look in the screenshot thread, you'll see examples of a pair producing a single breed over and over and over and over. 

Getting a 2G Trio (Ice, Magma, Thunder) or a Scourge egg requires an act of Congress.

I have a CB Tinsel who throws prizekin so often that I think he's fogotten he is a Prize.

I def feel ya on the prize ones, finally got a silver something after years of trying. I got a Thunder x Thunder after reading this :)x

AND then I misbred Drunked God...luckily the egg vamped :D

I keep trying to breed a 2G LoS Copper but no eggs are produced. My Verdigris and Rainbows are breeding just fine, but the LoSes are consistently not laying.

3 hours ago, Itherael said:

Can't find a red dragon literally anywhere despite looking for ages. I thought they were common?

I see them pretty frequently.  But as every player knows, you'll see eggs all day right up until you decide to look for them, at which point they become invisible to your eyes only!  :)

Will have to wait with my green Copper x Iridichi lineage until next year, because in 6 weeks I could not get a single 2G out of two possible pairs. Plus a few tries throughout the year.
Obviously missing a mate for my Iridichi x GS offspring aswell. Why did I think it was possible to get a mate within a year when my prize is so reluctant to lay an egg at all.

*shakes dragons* I NEED YOU TO COOPERATE! Pretty please... ;___;

Speaking of the "common breeds vanish from the biome when you start hunting them" curse, I think we all know that Graves are practically a biome blocker when it comes to Halloween breeds.  And yet.  I've seen one in the last 30 minutes, and didn't manage to catch it.  Go figure! 

(I'm just being impatient; two days from now that biome will be stuffed with eggs that don't move!  But I want my Grave egg now, before I forget.... *whines*)

Edit: Complaining in this thread works!!  Just caught one.  :P

Edited by sorenna

So, I just wake up. Guess what...I finally got view bombed lol. Oh well, part of the reason why I stop playing years ago is because of view bomber so yeah, honestly I should know better. But here is the thing, I purposely didn't hide the NEW HALLOWEEN eggs because I plan to throw them to AP later because as I said, I just wake up and I plan to stay awake until midnight doing stuff so I figured I might as well try my luck and I managed to get early dragon anyway I can afford throwing one after 5 hours.

So yeah, jokes on you view bomber. You give me bad luck but in return I got valid reason not to hunt egg anymore since I am egglocked anyway.

Saw a pretty 2G saltkin in the AP, but sadly I wasn’t able to catch it because I forgot that I’m currently scroll-locked.

Edited by Rhikasa

I have been trying for about 18 hours to catch even just one of the NR Halloween eggs. I have had absolutely no luck thus far. Not even one egg. I only have 30 minutes left to try and I’m still not having any luck. Doesn’t matter how fast I click or how much I lurk, the eggs always get snatched out from under me. :')

Oh right, that reminds me, I forgot to mention: after only having one success last year, every last one of my zombie attempts this time failed, all disintegrated, despite attempting at midnight on Halloween. My partner, however, somehow managed to get two successes and I am both happy for them and mildly envious. -_- 

Oh well, I’ll fill the void with NDs once the last Halloween holdouts clear from the AP.

Just found three beautiful lineages in the AP, and one of them was exactly what I was looking for for a lineage of mine. All of them were the wrong gender 😭

Was going to offer someone who appears to have no abyssals my extra, but their stuff grew up and they can’t receive msgs. Weirdly, I see another person had the same situation with the same person. :( Poor person. Not sure why they can’t receive msgs.

@Whitewolf01 If you see this, just offer anything and I’ll accept it.

Edited by Talisraye

I bred a Copper and Thunder and got a Pennybright last night... and it autoabandoned.