Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I keep not remembering holidays until just before they happen. Or halfway thru lol. 

Edited by Library_gremlin

I missed a stat the other day, but I caught one a couple hours later. Not sure if i should put this here or in the congratulations thread.

Edited by Iridescence444

3 hours ago, Iridescence444 said:

I missed a stat the other day, but I caught one a couple hours later. Not sure if i should put this here or in the congratulations thread.

The "Yes, Envy Me, Puny Mortals" thread's location is unknown.

Bred my Iridichis and got a Judy code and a Ritz code, which would be fantastic if I didn't have to drop one...

I saw a CB Pitfire egg, but I missed and clicked a Shadow Walker by accident and egglocked myself.

Saw an all-number code new Halloween, clicked the egg while already refreshing and got what was behind it... and I can't stay up long enough to abandon this one and catch another egg before they'll be gone.

Edited by Tiira

Finally saw a Pitfire and of course it was then that my phone decided having a touchscreen is no longer an option.

5 minutes ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

Finally saw a Pitfire and of course it was then that my phone decided having a touchscreen is no longer an option.

Phones are fond of doing that.

54 minutes ago, Dogmage999 said:

I don’t have any more hatchlings  I plan to kill for zombies… also cant seem to find any vampires.

Players who want Undead dragons (zombies) have to stop making Vampires for two weeks, the 31st of the the month at night, and especially October 31st is the best chance to successfully make an Undead dragon. We can start biting eggs again... except we're grabbing the Halloween new releases, so in about 3 days, the Vampire eggs will be back.

well theoretically bad luck for me (was expecting a more common result), but since it was a test breeding anyway, I´m not mad about it (and didn´t want to keep it anyway) 

someone will be really happy when they find this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/rc9JP

I missed six different SAlt lineages I'd been tracking and stayed up all night to go after 😩

Aside from not catching what I want from the AP...
I got a hatchie from the AP, not what I wanted, but it grew before I could toss it back for someone to get. It's even gendered correctly for a checker, someone could have been happy with him!

I caught my first 2G caligene saltkin ever, and it will misgender. 😿 They're even one of my favourite holiday breeds and I might never get another one.

Edited by Tiira

5 hours ago, Tiira said:

I caught my first 2G caligene saltkin ever, and it will misgender. 😿 They're even one of my favourite holiday breeds and I might never get another one.

ohh, that's sad!  but 2G, you can make a twisted checker, at least!

1 hour ago, Kelkelen said:

ohh, that's sad!  but 2G, you can make a twisted checker, at least!

Yep, it is a real treasure, anyway!

It's just that, you know, I don't usually have enough luck or skills to catch saltkins no matter how much time and how many nights I spend waiting for them to appear on the AP. I was literally jumping for joy when I got this, and of course it had to be the wrong gender. But oh well! I still do love my special little cali girl.

2 minutes ago, tjenni said:

Seriously? another one while being egglocked and testbreeding (will probably be the only one for another year *snort*):  https://dragcave.net/lineage/yLy7l

Someone else will be happy again *lol*

It's the magic Stat combo.

Saw 9 hatchlings in the AP today. Caught only 1 of them.

I totally spaced and forgot to influence my 2G shadow walker x gold tinsel egg that I kept. 😭

I'm hoping one of the other two influence correctly for whomever catches them.

Missed a cb gold :( to be fair other than that my lucks been great today so congrats to whoever managed to grab it ^

incubated a canto.... that was going to be the teleporting variant if i had just left it alone. which i was after ><

i could teleport it again! but then i'd lose the incubate :( so now it'll just be the precog variant...