Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Two of my CB Obidar Xenowyrms just bred a Staterae egg, but since I'm egg-locked due to the new release, it got auto abandoned. I've never had my non-Stat Xenos produce a Stat egg before until now which was a little exciting to see, even though I didn't get to keep it. Best of luck to whoever finds it.

I forgot I was at the limit for eggs and was checking out the Abandoned Page.

And there was a 2 day and a few hours bred Staterae egg.

I clicked but got the you are over burdened message.

Hope it got picked up by someone who will appreciate how rare they are. First one I have seen not on a click site.

Missed a brace of abandoned scourgekeeper eggs as well.

The new release dragons are great though.  Which helps.

My "bad luck" is just bad planning, but really, why can't eggs just auto-hatch themselves when they hit 4d0h?  Why do I have to, y'know,actually make sure ahead of time that they have enough views to do so?  :) 

I could be picking up new eggs right now, except that instead I'm waiting on eggs with 3d22h to hatch because I forgot to get them "viewed up" yesterday.

I had exactly 4,800 shards, enough for a market staterae, juuust before the birthday release. Decided to wait with buying one because I wanted to keep the eggslot open for the birthday.

...now I'm 300 shards short again, and that's already after two more weeks of collecting.

After nearly a year of trying, I have NEVER successfully bred my Scourgekeepers, despite using Purple's Fertility BSA.  What's the secret?

Endless failure to get any pink Iris Floret, when I have managed to get both male and female of every other Floret variant...

After successfully managing to get practically equal amounts of blue and red pygmies on the release, it appears my luck has run out.  I need hatchies to freeze for scroll goals but today's breeding produced only one red out of six.  I daren't freeze it when the time comes, it looks like I'm going to need all the help I can get to produce two!

I bred a bunch of messy yellow and white Zyus the other day, hoping people would drop them because they were messy, or they would trade them away.

I saw them coming thru and caught 1 that someone had dropped, got distracted by other things, and missed the rest.

I did manage to pick up 2 messy celestials that I had bred, but my Sino collection has been at a standstill at 150 since May 5.

Been trying to get a CB female blue Alcedine, but they all keep hatching red and trying to do a gender/color swap in the trading hub is getting me nowhere 😑

Edited by Myoukin

I've been trying to find a third CB Flare-Tail Pygmy so I can finish unlocking its images except I have been unable to find one and I can't even breed the two I already have since they're the same genders, it's been so infuriating :(

EDIT: Like half a hour after posting this, I ended up finding a flare-tail egg. Sometimes complaining works lol

Edited by shiny-wurmple
Update

I just saw a CB Gold for the first time in 11 years!! 

...I didn't get it.

Then I looked at my dragons and saw I had just egg-locked myself, so even if I had gotten it... I wouldn't have.  😭😭😭

Thank you to the **** who view bombed my neglected hatchlings, now I have no trade fodder for the NR I missed the flood of by 20 minutes 

I am working on a Sweetling x Blue Nebula lineage; I'm on the third generation for a mate, and I keep getting a red Nebula every time instead of a blue one. I've started naming them things like "You're The Wrong Color Again" 😭 This is the third one now.  Surely I'll get a blue one sooner or later? 🙃

8 hours ago, missy_ said:

I am working on a Sweetling x Blue Nebula lineage; I'm on the third generation for a mate, and I keep getting a red Nebula every time instead of a blue one. I've started naming them things like "You're The Wrong Color Again" 😭 This is the third one now.  Surely I'll get a blue one sooner or later? 🙃

As someone with a Purple Nebula x Lurker lineage, my sympathies.  They do that sometimes.  You'll eventually get the right color out of them!

7 hours ago, sorenna said:

As someone with a Purple Nebula x Lurker lineage, my sympathies.  They do that sometimes.  You'll eventually get the right color out of them!

Thank you, hope they cooperate one of these days!

My current offspring: https://dragcave.net/progeny/MxcsC

I was a dummy and not paying attention =w=

image.png

Hopefully it finds a good home xD . hhhhh

It begins.  All my Vespine breeding so far is just producing yellows.  I'm just doing Purebreds so at least I'll have more to try with...   Please, please, please, not a rerun of the Xeno's that never did give me a stat...

My dragons like to give eggs with awful codes when I'm breeding them to the AP or for gifting. This is the second time that I got this particular word... I hope whoever picks it up won't look at its code!

Picked up a little egg from the AP and it died. Instantly. Now I’m stuck with a notification that won’t go away no matter how many times I click the x button, and I would’ve kept it too, because it was a nice little 4g saltkin

Also I’ve been breeding my sonatas with lunars since their release and haven’t gotten a single lunar from them when some people I know have gotten 2-3 themselves. Getting sick of sonatas

Every single cb summer Seasonal egg I've got has turned male. I precoged this latest one and it'd be male. So I said nope and influenced.

But why am I so cursed for males? Does this site know I have no cb female??? And I want 4 for my seasonal lineage project(s)?

Also: trying to get a Motus/green Canto hatchie. Past 2 I've EQed have died. The Bred ones I have had no issue.

I have the most refusal-y mint dragons in all of Valkemare. I swear every other pair in the breeding project won't even consider being near each other, let alone producing an egg. The last 3 2nd generation pairs have refused. And 2 have given no interest. I know I can use Fertility, but it seems like it should be unnecessary when breeding commons like mints. At this rate, the project will never be done, so I might just have to. It shouldn't be this hard to breed commons. 

Within the last 12 hours, I have seen two golds in the cave. 🙀 They both even had really cute codes!