Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Guess who apparently timed her AP lurking very poorly and missed a bunch of Thuweds, and the missed a CB Canto and Stat in the same fell swoop? Ugh.

I've seen two silvers in the cave over the weekend, but I'm always too slow as well. Although usually I would be too slow to even catch sight of them! Well, I hope these went to someone who will love them forever instead of just trading them away after the cooldown. 😸

Forgetting that EQ “unaffected” still changes the canto color until a second too late, so EQing the same egg twice and killing it.

I guess not so much bad luck as bad stupid.

Just had my first Neglected failure for absolutely no apparent reason. Died without even turning. Guess FART stopped actually refreshing the egg or something. Ugh. This is what I get for not starting the experiment 5 minutes in advance like I usually do in case I need to restart the AR.

Edited by Moonstruck_Starlight

Grabbed a Salt, but I didn't really check it, I probably didn't wake up... I reflexively threw it back to the AP.

Trying to breed a Sinomorph with a Stat, they have 33 kids so far and not a single Stat-child. I just hope that people have enjoyed the xeno’s and zyu’s in the AP :) 

A few of my celestials have lineages so messy and horrible that it literally breaks the site when I try to breed them.

EDIT— I should mention that the only time I actually managed to breed all three of them, it took an hour, and two of them only had one egg while the third had none.

EDIT 2–

147D8BFC-BFD0-4716-AEC0-D57FBA5188C3.jpeg.f75182ffe8a80af8dc8185eb12b4d5d1.jpeg

WikiHow to kill an incorporeal Celestial.

Edited by Moonstruck_Starlight

YAY, saw my first cb Gold.
Needless to say I missed it, but hey at least I know now that they actually drop and don't just manifest on poeple's scrolls as CB at random. xD

8 hours ago, Reykur said:

I know now that they actually drop and don't just manifest on poeple's scrolls as CB at random. xD

Screenshots or it didn't happen. :P

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Screenshots or it didn't happen. :P

This is absolutely what happened there! I totally did NOT make a fake screenshot just now. *cough*
What do you mean that's not how the cave works?

Well at least it was in volcano and that spot exactly. 😛

Spoiler

missedGold.png.4ba3d899c476ee94cbb0d1ca4306d5a8.png

Edit: put the image in a spoiler just because it's kinda huge

Edited by Reykur

3 hours ago, Reykur said:

This is absolutely what happened there! I totally did NOT make a fake screenshot just now. *cough*

🤣

Someone is going to get very lucky in the AP.  Auto-abandoned a Royal Eminence with a myart code. 

I had to abandon a scroll full of Zyumorphs including a CB one that I grabbed from the AP because all of a sudden the Christmas dragons decided to exist. ;_;

Friend of mine who bred me a 2G Pryanost forgot she had a dead eggshell still taking up a slot, and the eggs all autoabandoned.  :( 

She added a note to the names, and I was hoping to catch one in the AP but it looks like they'll probably hit it during my night when I'm not there to catch it, so it's double bad luck!

Still no luck in getting the last 2nd gen Pryanost that I need (with Gold Shimmer mate as a mate for a 2nd gen Gold Shimmer that I own)...

I tried writing to the users with a forum account (they were all not online in some days), I tried offering what was asked for in trades (with no success because of  no catching luck / breeding fails (Staterae / Scourge) or because I can´t offer what is asked for (bloodswap))

My last hope is that in the next 2 days someone may be interested in a male Bronze Shimmer-kin from my Prize (I even still have my 2 Pryanosts available) *sigh* ;_;

awww, thank you Sunrunner, for gifting one to me ;_;

Edited by tjenni

reached egg limit, check a day later and they all died to sickness ;-;

was only using hatching.club as well ;-;;

Accepted a NR in trade, and didn't realize the offered egg was sick.

Hope it survives, since the NRs have stopped dropping and I won't be able (barring some extremely good AP luck) to replace it until next year if it dies!

On 12/28/2022 at 9:29 PM, dawnhearts said:

reached egg limit, check a day later and they all died to sickness ;-;

was only using hatching.club as well ;-;;

On 12/30/2022 at 6:54 PM, HummingOwl said:

My eggs keep on dying, I already have 5 dead eggs

you should wait at least 12 hours before adding a new egg to a clicksite, or they'll get sick and die

Have bred all my Scourgekeepers over the past few days. Granted, I didn't bother to use Fertility, but out of 129 dragons, I got... one egg. One.

I love Scourges so much.

1 hour ago, Lullakai said:

out of 129 dragons, I got... one egg. One.

Scourgekeepers and the Legendary Trio are currently both very reluctant breaders. It's easier to summon a new Scourge or catch/buy/trade for a Trio egg.