Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

The only Halloween breed I am still missing I believe is the Iridichi but I keep being too scroll locked and too slow in the AP to get one, and the majority of AP Halloween eggs only have a day or two left to live! 

To be fair, the scroll lock is entirely avoidable and completely my fault, but I can’t help my Arcana addiction. I need to get as many as possible while they’re there. I must.

Traded a CB Crypt for an Iridichi from a male Oracle Wyrm, specifying that I needed a female hatchie, and the hatchie I got is going to precog male; that'll teach me to accept ungendered hatchies without a screenshot...

3 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

both of the stats I saved up for and got from the market have rejected each other 😞

The BSA 'Fertility' that Purple Dragons have stops them from rejecting each other. 

I'm sorry. I know you had to save up a long time to get two of them.

7 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The BSA 'Fertility' that Purple Dragons have stops them from rejecting each other. 

I'm sorry. I know you had to save up a long time to get two of them.

It was a while ago when this happened but I'm at least 73% sure i did use fertility. maybe once and then the second time I forgot

oh well

Just bred 20 Scourgekeepers and only got a Scourge egg from one of them. These guys are almost worse breeders than Stats.

i constantly - Constantly - Get Galvanic Wyvern and zyu egg descriptions confused. I get so excited I grab the egg without looking closely and it turns out to be a galvanic. I have a permanent grudge against them.

26 minutes ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

i constantly - Constantly - Get Galvanic Wyvern and zyu egg descriptions confused. I get so excited I grab the egg without looking closely and it turns out to be a galvanic. I have a permanent grudge against them.

This has almost happened to me so many times. You have my utmost sympathy.

11 hours ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

This has almost happened to me so many times. You have my utmost sympathy.

Thank you 😔

17 hours ago, Impulsive_Egg said:

I managed to train myself out of that. Galvanic Wyverns are definitely not favorites.

Every Pitfire dodged my knife. Please, you lot, I just want one exalted male and one exalted female.

Yeah, it can happen. Really rare. You won the BAD LUCK LOTTO. (blame Impressive Egg)

It would thoroughly amuse me if my Freckled x Nhiostrife Pair suddenly rejected each other out of the blue, since they’ve produced eggs successfully every time I’ve bred them for as long as I’ve had them.

So sad that the low-time Shadow Walker from Aegis that I caught in the AP misgendered!  I needed it as a mate for one of my dragons.  :'-(

On 11/8/2022 at 4:28 AM, Impulsive_Egg said:

Aaugh!  Me, too!

Edited by Kelkelen

Oh yes unlearning to click Galvanics thinking they'd be Zyus was hard!

Aaaand I did the gamble and accepted a trade without precog proof, now I have a misgendering SAlt. At least with a 2G I can still make a pretty alternating checker. But I am annoyed anyways. :(

Missed an egg with a perfect Rate code earlier. It was a Mistra too. I was egglocked and by the time I abandoned an egg and went to grab it, it was gone. :(

Saw a dino and of course, as usual, that’s when my phone decided it dislikes loading webpages and having a touchscreen.

Well, I just spent a fair amount of time staring at a silver egg in the cave. Although, I guess I should actually write this on the stupid things thread since I can't blame neither my computer nor my connection. It was just me being sloooow.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:54 PM, waya81 said:

Really?! 

image.png.8235b3e8408dbac57119824b4c4b56c0.png

Did you breed those two together in the past? I noticed they have multiple xmas kids together already, so it looks like a case of "will breed for holidays but refuse the rest of the year".

I missed both a CB Blancblack and CB Gemshard in a matter of seconds.

It's like by the time, the egg appears on my screen, it's gone.

And I'm tapping uselessly at a phantom image.