Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I can usually catch certain dragons quite easily. Why of all times, when I need it now I never see them in cave?

Also just missed a cb gold 

Edited by Iveolra

raised a CB black tea & scroll to breed some incenses, black tea rejected the scroll. raised another CB black tea instead... which also rejected the scroll. currently raising a second scroll so we'll see what happens

2 hours ago, raigr said:

raised a CB black tea & scroll to breed some incenses, black tea rejected the scroll. raised another CB black tea instead... which also rejected the scroll. currently raising a second scroll so we'll see what happens

Are you using the Purple dragon's Fertility BSA? It won't always stop rejection, but it significantly reduces the chance of rejection.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Are you using the Purple dragon's Fertility BSA? It won't always stop rejection, but it significantly reduces the chance of rejection.

no i never thought to do that :0 i always used the purple dragons when i breed rares. i'll try this for my next incense attempt, thank you :D

Edited by raigr

I never find CB Pargs even though i hoard them. Then when im locked, 2 appear in cave. Whyyy

17 hours ago, raigr said:

no i never thought to do that :0 i always used the purple dragons when i breed rares. i'll try this for my next incense attempt, thank you :D

forgot to use fertility & my third attempt was also a rejection 😭 smh my dragons don't want me to have incenses i guess 😭😭😭

Life just does not want me to have a Xocoatl from a Bronze Tinsel; I was hunting in the AP and my computer stopped loading the site (kept timing out, but every other site loaded perfectly fine) just long enough that I missed the drop I was waiting for.

Missing the only two Xoloatl eggs in the Valentine's biome I've seen so far. :dry:

Edit: I FINALLY DID IT!!!

Edited by Twyro

Argh, I goofed and my Xoco eggs autoabandoned!!  I've renamed the parents in hopes that someone will be willing to return one, since my odds of catching one myself are practically nil - my slow internet service and Xoco eggs just don't mix, as I've already found.  I've caught one Xocoatl out of all the hours of AP trawling I've done because my connection's just not fast enough with 500 players all seeking the same egg.

Why couldn't it have been a Rosebud egg or something else that everyone and their brother isn't hunting for!?  XD 

Edited by sorenna

11 hours ago, sorenna said:

Argh, I goofed and my Xoco eggs autoabandoned!!  I've renamed the parents in hopes that someone will be willing to return one, since my odds of catching one myself are practically nil - my slow internet service and Xoco eggs just don't mix, as I've already found.  I've caught one Xocoatl out of all the hours of AP trawling I've done because my connection's just not fast enough with 500 players all seeking the same egg.

Why couldn't it have been a Rosebud egg or something else that everyone and their brother isn't hunting for!?  XD 

YUP I miscalculated and autoed my Val 09 x Black Astrael, so now it's down to trading to try to get that pairing. 

I’m trying to trade a purple Dino for a Pebble. No takers. 😂

1 hour ago, blah said:

Maybe it's just a case of misunderstanding?  Players may not know what a Pebble is...

1 hour ago, blah said:

I, uh, admittedly I'm not sure what Pebble is. 😳

Probably plenty others in-site who are unaware of some nicknames too...

7 minutes ago, Frej_the_Gold said:

Maybe it's just a case of misunderstanding?  Players may not know what a Pebble is...

7 minutes ago, Platykwak said:

uh, admittedly I'm not sure what Pebble is. 😳

Probably plenty others in-site who are unaware of some nicknames too...

Huh. I never thought of that, the Pebble name used to be normal. What are you calling them? Green dragon? Earth dragon? 

I think a lot of players are now calling them earthquake dragons

Just now, Tawanda001 said:

I think a lot of players are now calling them earthquake dragons

I had no idea Pebble wasn’t what people call them anymore. 😂 I’ve made a new trade, saying green dragon as it’s the official Encyclopedia name.

Now it's time to play the "what do you mean I forgot to breed/trade/hunt a Valentine of that lineage" game... 

I apparently had bad luck with the AP this year.  Seems like I caught a lot fewer "useful" dragons that would help with lineages I already have, and I don't think I successfully traded for a single thing, either.  Now there are big gaps in my Valentine spreadsheet that'll be there until next year. 

I forgot to put the new valentine eggs on a click site and they died T_T

I already have a hard time getting missed fest dragons from the holiday biomes because they just do not appear for me so i'm rather sad I prolbably won't be getting them next year either

6 hours ago, Primaltimediamond said:

I forgot to put the new valentine eggs on a click site and they died T_T

I already have a hard time getting missed fest dragons from the holiday biomes because they just do not appear for me so i'm rather sad I prolbably won't be getting them next year either

I forgot about my eggs until today (I have some big stuff on my mind) and lost all 7 of mine.  :(  That sets my breeding way back.

I keep missing all the CB Stats and worst the worst thing is that they always appear when I'm away!!

I was adding some eggs to my need mates group. I must have accidently added all of the breeds to the group and since i can't undo or mass remove them i now need to remove 1,000+ dragons individually.

Or locate each one that was originally in the group add them to a new group and delete the old one, either is a lot of tedious work.😭

Edited by AngelsSin

An egg I had in the trading hub hatched while I was away at classes. I haven't any of my eggs to hatcheries, so someone once again added the egg without my consent 😠

The only saving grace is that it gendered the direction I would've preferred if I end up keeping it, but it still sucks that viewbombers can just do this and get away with it.

Posted (edited)

1wefedfsd.png.2dd10e065bd32ee24fd40774f492bcd8.png

Attempt 41 with this pair to get a prize. Not including no egg/no interest results.

Edited by Mika

I've seen 3 CB stats this week and missed every one of them 😭apparently I'm a slow clicker

My shimmer atm also seems to only want to breed shimmerfails, I just want that shimmer x common so bad!