Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

18 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Was offline a few days, just to come back and see a dead hatchling on my scroll and another nearly dead (with less than a day left).

They had been REMOVED from any click site I use, so they didn't get enough views in the last days to grow up. Didn't even know that "reverse viewbombing" might be a thing... (I had them hidden until they were at 4d, unhid then and put them into four hatcheries to grow up quickly.)

So sad for the 2G Val which I needed for a lineage... 

It's so sad. Who did that bad thing? :(
Speaking of the bad luck I've had recently, I've tried breeding some of my dragons. In the first attempt, they refused each other. So I thought the second attempt also would fail... But the second couple gave me 4 eggs.
Only if I hadn't been in scroll lock state, I would have been truly happy with that... Bye bye, my first four twins!

Have been struggling to get the 2nd gen of my lyric lineage. Once again this week I am 0/10 even with fertility. Some of these pairs haven't produced a Carina in the 8 weeks I've been breeding them. :dry:

1 hour ago, Sketch said:

Have been struggling to get the 2nd gen of my lyric lineage. Once again this week I am 0/10 even with fertility. Some of these pairs haven't produced a Carina in the 8 weeks I've been breeding them. :dry:

feeling this same struggle. i literally only need one white, but of course its from a labra. been complaining in here for a while about it XD ratios, man...

Finally saw a Cantormaris - first one in weeks - in the cave, clicked it (to open in new tab), refreshed the cave, the description was still there, clicked it again (for new tab), refreshed, it was gone, checked the newly opened tabs, and BOTH TOLD ME IT WAS THE SAME FRIGGING CODE AND I DID NOT GET THE DARN THING ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

48 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Finally saw a Cantormaris - first one in weeks - in the cave, clicked it (to open in new tab), refreshed the cave, the description was still there, clicked it again (for new tab), refreshed, it was gone, checked the newly opened tabs, and BOTH TOLD ME IT WAS THE SAME FRIGGING CODE AND I DID NOT GET THE DARN THING ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

That's been happening to me too, I think the site has been lagging a bit when it comes to loading the 'get' page and/or recognizing that an egg has been successfully picked up. It's been happening a ton in the AP for me. 

10 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

That's been happening to me too, I think the site has been lagging a bit when it comes to loading the 'get' page and/or recognizing that an egg has been successfully picked up. It's been happening a ton in the AP for me. 

:o Oh, it happened to you, too?! I thought I missed something about the rules that some of the eggs cannot be picked up by me. It had that effect several times in the AP.

I keep getting that for a few months already. The new tab finished loading, I refresh the biome and/or AP, and get the same set of eggs as if nothing had been picked up.

Naturally, this never happens when I just grab some commons - those arrive on my scroll just fine. It only ever happens with rares or wannabe rares like Cantors. It is very frustrating.

an ND experiment just died because of site lag. great. 0/4 today. one did turn, but didnt hatch (and was s5 crack ND egg as well)

>:/ 

10 breedings for lineages and gifts.

3 wrong eggs.

1 no egg.

6 no interest .... seriously?!

Thought I was getting my first 0 click adults in a couple of weeks. It was at 4 days, a Pyrope being just a little stubborn, so I added it to one more site, went to help someone here at home and returned 10 minutes later. It grew up- yay! Oh - NO!

It has one click. I want to cry.

I just saw the cb magma and it even stayed there for more than 10 seconds......
oh my scroll lockkkkk

Still cannot get 3G Deep Sea x CB Red-Finned Tidal to give me a Deep Sea egg, even after a change of mate.  Intensely annoying, as I've got the other 4G dragons I need for my lineage project, but am stuck until these 2 produce a Deep Sea!... 😭

image.png.fb8bee6da595df289bd57e41f413227b.png

And I just missed a Blancblack and a 2 red Fire Gem in quick succession...

Edited by foreverlokied224
More bad luck

Decided to breed some 2g dragons for the AP. Got to my xenos and wondered if I should stop but thought "surely they won't throw anything good..." 🙄 

image.png.162b30169468a2620e729b5d553eb177.png

I hope whoever gets it enjoys!! :D

good ol' gemshard luck... i need two reds from two different pairings for some lineages im working on, and so far no luck 🙄

two different blues and a green... but at least i'm getting my freezes on for them XD 

FERTILITY

Breed

No egg produced

FERTILITY

Breed

No egg produced

FERTILITY

Breed

No egg produced

FERTILITY

Breed

No egg produced

On 3/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, InvaderAlexis said:

good ol' gemshard luck... i need two reds from two different pairings for some lineages im working on, and so far no luck 🙄

two different blues and a green... but at least i'm getting my freezes on for them XD 

Maybe we should swap gemshards - I'll hatch your reds, you hatch my blue :P

567497790_Screenshot_2021-03-08ViewingChildren-(rEZX5)-DragonCave.thumb.png.512b0133010c44086edd4eed5b9f575d.png

Before few days breeder Undine and Celestail + fertility = NO single egg. It was promised for someone, who is not very active, i am pissed. Purple BSA worth only for no refuce to a new pair ( personal opinion ).

3 hours ago, Alesita said:

Before few days breeder Undine and Celestail + fertility = NO single egg. It was promised for someone, who is not very active, i am pissed. Purple BSA worth only for no refuce to a new pair ( personal opinion ).

i honestly think celestials should produce at least one egg no matter what because of how annoyingly long their wait is to breed them... it's EXTREMELY disappointing to breed a pair that you need only to get no egg and have to wait an ENTIRE month to try again, and still have a chance at getting no egg. i feel your pain.

Just before... I saw the cb silver for the first time but miss it :(