Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My dragon's egg production results are far fewer than normal lately, and the eggs I have been getting gender incorrectly. I hope my dragons aren't mad at me, and trying to send me a message. lol.

I'm gonna keep this out of spite, but come on. This could have been absolutely legendary. If that r had just moved a few places to the left... ;-;

cownr.PNG.ff4752ac7b88161d8bebc109b95137bc.PNG

I abandoned my one and only CB Fool's mint because I was sleep deprived and thought I was hiding the egg....I even had password protection. e_e

Been breeding my Stats and only getting other-Xenos, so I thought maybe I'd get better results if I bred to something rare... I got a Silver instead of a Stat. I remember when Silvers were nearly impossible to get, even bred, but that was a long time ago and that's not what I wanted!

I just bred an egg I've been trying for since last year ... and it autoabandoned.  😰

(If anyone catches this Golden Lunar in the AP, I'll breed you anything you like in exchange!)

I been trying to get a Jester Dragon and all I have mostly been getting is Bautas with some Blancblacks here and there.

ugh

17 hours ago, ferdelance said:

I just bred an egg I've been trying for since last year ... and it autoabandoned.  😰

(If anyone catches this Golden Lunar in the AP, I'll breed you anything you like in exchange!)

maybe you can try with changing the parents names to something like: if you find this egg please pm xxx, I managed to get some eggs back this way

7 hours ago, tjenni said:

maybe you can try with changing the parents names to something like: if you find this egg please pm xxx, I managed to get some eggs back this way

Oh, good idea, of course!!  Should have thought of that; I've tried it before, years ago.

Missed out on a CB Xeno just now because I'd misclicked and accidentally egg-locked my scroll a minute or two before...

Got 2 2nd Gen Canto eggs from Infinis' Tenebrae, perfect for breeding! 

...Except they're both female and I have 3 female pink dragons and 0 male ones. So long, breeding plans

On 4/5/2021 at 3:38 PM, Syiren said:

My dragon's egg production results are far fewer than normal lately, and the eggs I have been getting gender incorrectly. I hope my dragons aren't mad at me, and trying to send me a message. lol.

!! if i forget or am too lazy to influence, 95% (19 in 20) gender incorrectly these days. :3

9 hours ago, ArcticFang said:

Got 2 2nd Gen Canto eggs from Infinis' Tenebrae, perfect for breeding! 

...Except they're both female and I have 3 female pink dragons and 0 male ones. So long, breeding plans

If they haven't hatched yet, try this?

(that preview pic is creepy)

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

snip

Ah sadly I didn't think to try that, I'll keep that in mind next time though. They've just hatched last night, and I figured I'd just try to start a little pyramid breeding, so now im in it for the long haul of lurking in the locations/getting more shards, haha!

I just missed a vaccine. A Nebula coded "fizer" (caps messed) XD

oh no ;^; i was really excited to breed two of my dragons and did so forgetting I was egg-locked and the baby auto-abandoned...I was about to start a really cool lineage too using two coded parents.

That being said, if anyone sees a purple dorsal with the code "pbkjx"  In the AP at some point in the near future let me know c': 

@ShadowsGirl9  You can temporarily re-name the parents, something like 'would like this back' and 'PM ShadowsGirl9 on forum' or whatever. The new owner can do whatever they want with the egg but there are a lot of nice people who will return them if they know (I've gotten a few back that way myself). 

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

@ShadowsGirl9  You can temporarily re-name the parents, something like 'would like this back' and 'PM ShadowsGirl9 on forum' or whatever. The new owner can do whatever they want with the egg but there are a lot of nice people who will return them if they know (I've gotten a few back that way myself). 

I'll be giving that a try, thank you! 😄 

image.png.15e7346e6eea6a22d18aa0acdd8752cd.png

thank goodness i don't NEED this for a project, but i sure would LIKE a 3g avatar from this pairing..! 

I wonder why all cb rare egg I picked up grew up as male... I desperately wanted female pink dragon but getting female pink is also another problem.

7 hours ago, DragcaveAcc said:

I wonder why all cb rare egg I picked up grew up as male... I desperately wanted female pink dragon but getting female pink is also another problem.

6 hours ago, JemClock said:

All I get is males. I'm praying for a female.

There is this one:

Catch Pink, apply there, get female hatchies, solve future influencing issues :)

(My own bad luck: I missed a Dino and a Xeno last night in the cave. Not that I need Dinos, but they trade well for other stuff)

i'm one shard off from being able to get something i had been wanting to get.. ONE shard.