Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

this is week 10 of working on an iou with nothing to show for it, not even the wrong breed. at least the change of partners (2 new ones in the rotation) has yielded "no egg" instead of "no interest." -_-

On 4/27/2021 at 4:35 PM, InvaderAlexis said:

should have used fertility! 
i know one time i forgot and i was sooo terrified theyd refuse, im lucky that they didnt but things like this screenshot are why i always use fertility XD 

Yep it's definitely time for me to get a lot more purples haha

On 4/5/2021 at 6:43 PM, ShadowsGirl9 said:

cownr.PNG.ff4752ac7b88161d8bebc109b95137bc.PNG

wow. seeing this egg in the ap reminded me of your post.

image.png.a1d99c9a7bfce1be5133dbb0151c4945.png

image.png.ebd2fb445c8c9d4777bd48cf1c3e566f.png
Found two sick egg in the AP, tried to use Earthwake in case they couldn't make it in time. Welp. At least they didn't died of sickness 🤷‍♀️

16 hours ago, Nightmon said:

image.png.ebd2fb445c8c9d4777bd48cf1c3e566f.png
Found two sick egg in the AP, tried to use Earthwake in case they couldn't make it in time. Welp. At least they didn't died of sickness 🤷‍♀️

If you ward and (incu)hatch and then fog then they should survive.

this pair was supposed to produce a labra and this pair was supposed to produce a white. i was REALLY excited when i saw that white egg (because ive been struggling for 6 months to get that 2g white!) only for it to be the wrong pair. 😕 

19 hours ago, CellyBean said:

If you ward and (incu)hatch and then fog then they should survive.

That's a tad too late for that, but I'll try to remember, I always forget that ward is a thing

The fact that I've been playing for 11 years and still don't have a Guardian of Nature.

I haven’t bred a 2nd Gen Shimmerscale in nearly two years, my boy is fairly picky lately. I can’t remember the last time he even bred an egg.

@angelicdragonpuppy I have... 7 complete trios, I think. I had been trying to accumulate as many as I can to better my odds, but I actually quit out of frustration a few years ago. I just recently came back and have had two more fails sjdfhsakfhksd

I've been keeping my eyes out for an all-numbers code CB White dragon for awhile now. Today I went to breed my White CBs for my PB project and I bred an all numbers 2g. Why. Why me. The worse thing about it is that I have to name it in order to keep my project organized.

Offered a REALLY good egg on a trade for something for a lineage - and the other player hadn't bothered to influence the dragon, which insta adulted anyway. :(

After taking great pains to create a Purple Siyat instead of a blue or green .... I forgot to influence it ... meaning i will have to go through this all over again, as I will now have two male Purple Siyats on my scroll. Can’t believe I forgot to influence it female. 

@missy_ Use the hatchie gendered wrong thread or the hub ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

11 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

@missy_ Use the hatchie gendered wrong thread or the hub ?

Thank you, fuzz! Idid use the hatchie gendered wrong thread but it grew up. 🙃

I was hunting in the biomes. So I just casually changed the biome – wait, is that a chicken? It is a chicken. Have to click it, quickly! But then I was in the new biome and got a black tea instead. Oh well, I should go to bed, anyway...

Sigh

The cave hates me

First gold ive seen in moths, and i miss it

Hurts especially hard because i dont own a cb one yet

I just want to cry now

Edit: The Cave most definitely hates me now

Missed a silver

Whats next, a stat?

Edited by TsunamiFlame

I forgot to influence the three pinks that are taking up too much space on my scroll, I need two males for my lineage project. And I bet they will all be female...

And I missed a blusang in the cave yesterday. 

I’ve been attempting to breed some rare mates for a few of my common 2G’s lately, but my rare dragons (particularly my ice and gold dragons) don’t want to give me the eggs I’m looking for. Hopefully I’ll get them someday though. Just have to keep trying. 

I just saw a *Stat* in the AP and of course didn't get it. A Stat! In the AP! Whaaa?

my good luck: ive managed to catch a cb silver (!!) and a dino lately

my bad luck: i wasnt trying to catch either of them. i was trying to catch gemshards. and i havent caught a single one yet. ive only seen a handful, and all gone before i can click. (and my connection is very fast!)

Missed another Gemshard and a Cantormaris ...

Missed 2 stats AND a gold today... in addition to the many silvers and golds ive missed over the past WEEK. DC is NOT my friend apparently

I was hatching Celestials 😒 this morning and got the dreaded "Overburdened" message on a pink Sapphire.

Also, I missed about 10 Cantormaris in the biomes.