Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I missed the following in the caves (one after the other): Blusang, Xeno, and Gold. 😔

3 hours ago, Solaries said:

I missed the following in the caves (one after the other): Blusang, Xeno, and Gold. 😔

Was the gold in the Volcano, I think I saw tried and missed as well 😭

The mere fact that the abandon page is lagging hard rn and i can't adopt anything.

I missed several really good eggs (Even a STAT egg!) because of this lag.

Mines just really simple, not having scroll room. I don't keep track of how many eggs or dragons I currently own and I'll try and get a rare egg from the cave but it's the good ole' "You've burdened yourself with too many eggs"

Oh no! I missed a CB gold. Yep, that always needs to be reported.

Edited by Varislapsi

Missed a cb stat in the coast at 1:45 pm est. First stat I have seen in the game. Hopefully it pops up later for trade

Breeding nicely named nice lineage xeno's for AP and then find one of the eggs dead. Why do people pick up eggs and then let them die? It wasn't a neglected attempt because there were no views or clicks. It was just left. T.T

Still these 2 and their inability to give me a 4G Deep Sea Egg.  Now they're just giving me "no interest"

And I have them to thank for my first ever fertility fail now too! 

Time to ditch his current mate and try yet another new one *sigh*

image.png.90db7f7b1dd54157ced255cd0af2887e.png

Edited by foreverlokied224

Working on one of my Canto x Holiday projects and I already messed up, have to start again next week. The Pink should be the easiest color to get and yet I'm so used to using BSAs I don't even think about it until afterwards... :rolleyes:

I bought a silver and gold egg from the market yesterday to celebrate by birthday. Someone view bombed both of them and they're now dead.

I bred my prize dragon to hopefully trade for a neglected, but I can't leave the trade up there, it's just getting viewbombed all the time. 🤬 😭

Alas, another failed ND experiment -- I waited until it was 2.5 minutes from dying, but it hatched normally. One day, I'll make a Neglected again...!

Sounds like a Fever massbreeding is in order.

Also, Cassare. For a similar reason.

(because I have a Cassare prizekin for which it is impossible to find a mate)

Missed a Cantor in the AP this morning, and just missed a Nobleshield as well. Those are basically my two focus-breeds right now so that's annoying.

I wait TWO DAYS for a reaction on a trade offer, then cancel to hatch one of the eggs I offered - and in the TWENTY MINUTES that takes, the trade disappears.

Had my vampire dragon bite an egg, didn’t realize this could come with the chance of killing the egg, so now i’m carrying this sad little egg shell on my scroll 

1 hour ago, zombiepond said:

Had my vampire dragon bite an egg, didn’t realize this could come with the chance of killing the egg, so now i’m carrying this sad little egg shell on my scroll 

Yes. Vampire bites A. Kill the egg or

B. Turn the egg into a vampire egg, but it gets sent to the AP 

C. It turns into a Vampire egg and remains on your scroll 

The eggshell will remain on your scroll for two weeks.

And the dead egg closes that egg slot for 24 hours.

And you can use Enrage on the Aegis Dragon to turn them from this to this while the dead egg is on your scroll.

I've seen some nice lineages where all the Aegis were left permanently Enraged. The brown looks good with the color of some other breeds.

If you want Vampires, but not use them to Bite, I can give you some bitten eggs from my vampires after April 1st.  It says you can't recieve messages (PMs), so I can't give you eggs/hatchlings.

I learned to ignore the eggshells, but I really didn't like them littering up my scroll in the beginning.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I'm still having no luck whatsoever this last few weeks getting neglecteds. I could understand it more if I'd never managed to make one, but I've made seven! And yes, I'm following all the do's and dont's from the seasoned neglecters.

I hate looking at the dead shells too so I put them right at the end of my scroll. There are 17 there right now and one will probably join then in a few hours. I'd dearly love to become a neglecter and have loads on my scroll.

It’s double-pronged. I’m trying to breed a Black alt, and breed/catch a Staterae Xenowyrm. No luck so far.

The Nebulas have turned against me! 

IE yet ANOTHER bunch turned out green when I needed purples, and this time two of them were from trades so I can't just rebreed them.  (Again.)  *angryface*  And my other lineage project I'm trying to work on just won't give me a Nebula at all...

1 minute ago, sorenna said:

The Nebulas have turned against me! 

IE yet ANOTHER bunch turned out green when I needed purples, and this time two of them were from trades so I can't just rebreed them.  (Again.)  *angryface*  And my other lineage project I'm trying to work on just won't give me a Nebula at all...

Yeah, I noticed that on my scroll a while back. There is a lot of green among my Nebulas. Mine snuck in quietly one ata time, though.