Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

So ive been off work most of the day after doing an online CPD course for work- ive been on the cave most of the time after happly searching, ironically I was on the phone to my other half not long ago while he was on his lunch brake and I was saying how much I enjoy the cave but sadly that after all day I havernt seen any rare eggs (not that I should I was just  being spoilt haha and wishing) I kid you not just as I was moaning about my bad look I was slow in reading the gold dragon egg description and I missed it i couldn't click fast enough haha well that is karma at its best :( I'm glad it was picked up though I hope someone loves it :) and that its gone to a good home with someone who will treasure it, but that will teach me not to moan and be grateful for what ive already got (im very fortunateto have one so I have no right to moan as I know many dont im not boasting I just don't want to come across ungrateful for what I have you understand)- also slightly more determined now to keep looking though haha 

Happy searching everyone may the odds be ever in your favour :)

I finally reached the shards needed to buy a Staterae... and it's price is rising 100 shards a week so I have always 100 shards less than I need. :(

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

Decided to breed my CB Dark Green/Vine dragons to try for that final 2G PB alt I need to complete my goal of them. Only one pair out of three gave an egg. And of course, that pair is the same parents of all my alt females. I need a male. :dry: Meaning they can't breed even if it did alt. <.<

2 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

Decided to breed my CB Dark Green/Vine dragons to try for that final 2G PB alt I need to complete my goal of them. Only one pair out of three gave an egg. And of course, that pair is the same parents of all my alt females. I need a male. :dry: Meaning they can't breed even if it did alt. <.<

Trade for a bloodswap?

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Trade for a bloodswap?

I considered it, but decided to just use my eggslots for something else until my others come off cooldown. XD This has been an abnormally poor week for dragon breeding for me so I'm basically just complaining about the latest thing. :lol:

Maybe it will alt for whoever catches it in the AP, though. ;)

On 1/21/2021 at 9:57 AM, Seriva Senkalora said:

I finally reached the shards needed to buy a Staterae... and it's price is rising 100 shards a week so I have always 100 shards less than I need. :(

Another week and again the price has raised. :(

While I've finally gotten 5 of the new cave eggs, I've also misclicked on a Horse, then a Skywing, both of which I vamped.

Of course, neither auto-abandoned so I had to wait a total of ten hours to free up the slot. (5 for the Horse, followed by 5 for the Skywing.)

15 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

I've also misclicked on a Horse, then a Skywing

It seems you tend to fall for "strange markings"! Luckily, the new release doesn't drop in the Forest, or you might have ended up with an unbitable Ochredrake, too!

While searching for the new release lure eggs, I missed 2 Xenos, 1 Paper and 1 of those new release things ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I decided to breed a load of Valentine mates and locked my scroll... just few hours before the beginning of the new release.

And of course now that my eggs are hatching, the new eggs in the cave are almost gone 😭

I wish for everyone to disappear from the biomes for 10 minutes so that I can pick up 2 "lure" eggs ... I missed so many of the darn things on this slow thing ....

Edited by Ruby Eyes

14 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It seems you tend to fall for "strange markings"! Luckily, the new release doesn't drop in the Forest, or you might have ended up with an unbitable Ochredrake, too!

While searching for the new release lure eggs, I missed 2 Xenos, 1 Paper and 1 of those new release things ...

The "strange markings" just like to follow very close behind the "lures."

Added two z-code egg to my lure miss-clicks, an Equinox and a Pyrovar.  If anyone wants them, shoot me a pm...

In the past few years it's become a strange problem for me that I seem to get very 'lucky' with the 'alt lottery' when I *don't* want alts. Just hatched two beautifully-messy Vines and *both* are alts! Seriously?

In the past couple of weeks I've caught a paper, a cheese, zyus and a CB GOLD (my first ever, I was so happy), but can I catch these new eggs? Not a chance.

missed the new release!

Late to the party, only caught one so far : / i'm actually surprised that I did managed to snatch one...

Missed a new-release *and* a dino in the :05 shuffle. I really thought I at least got the dino.

edit: Missed a chicken. Ugh!

edit again: Just missed a Gold in the cave! First one I've seen in a good year or so.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Missed 2 Xenos, 2 Zyus and 2 4 6 Cantormaris so far today ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

On 1/26/2021 at 3:56 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

I wish for everyone to disappear from the biomes for 10 minutes so that I can pick up 2 "lure" eggs ... I missed so many of the darn things on this slow thing ....

I know your pain, but this isn't Unreasonable Demands. (That would be my unreasonable demand, too.)

I feel really discouraged. Like I'm doing things at the wrong time.

I also got snubbed hard by another trader. I think I got blocked on the forum for expressing an interest and they cancelled the trade and reposted it. Not one single word from them, but the actions were loud and clear. 🤕

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Oh nooo! I was busy last week and forgot to max out my shards...

So... the price for Staterae hasn't rised until now and because of me being stupid, I am missing 58 shards to buy one...

😭😭😭

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

12 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I know your pain, but this isn't Unreasonable Demands

It might be an unreasonable demand but the reason is my VERY BAD LUCK with regards to catching (or rather NOT catching) that darn new release.

And that bad luck is ONGOING ... Problem is, you need them from the cave and not the market to get orange ones ...

15 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It might be an unreasonable demand but the reason is my VERY BAD LUCK with regards to catching (or rather NOT catching) that darn new release.

And that bad luck is ONGOING ... Problem is, you need them from the cave and not the market to get orange ones ...

I live in a rural area where the only reliable communication method is drive over to their house and tell them yourself in person or a multi-year lock-in contract. I have a cheap smart phone with pay-as-you-go.  Which At&T sold to Verizon... and the last refill I bought, the cashier asked me to pay separately in cash which seems like a bad sign. 

Should have bought more stats in the market when they were cheaper. I thought I'd wait to see if I really wanted them - and now it turns out, yes, please, I want them all, but they're almost twice as many shards now :(

These 2 doofuses again.  Another attempt, another offspring of the wrong breed.... 

image.png.109e3daa27f3cf5c8d077373148e8cd2.png