Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

10 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I wish there were more players like you, @HeatherMarie. I'm saying that for totally selfish reasons: The number of messy BREEDERS is sadly much higher than the number of messy COLLECTORS and thus, the AP is frustrating me greatly this season :(

You see eggs with a nice clean lineage then one parent is a totally random CB. 

Ugh I did that in Xmas by accident 😕 Its annoying misbreeding and always being forever haunted by it. 

Just now, Ruffledfeathers said:

Ugh I did that in Xmas by accident 😕 Its annoying misbreeding and always being forever haunted by it. 

It's not horrible, an unintended stair but I went to breed two 2nd gen Aeons and miss-clicked a cb Mageia instead, hence the dad's name: https://dragcave.net/lineage/yjrSC

I'll never breed the pair again. :(

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I wish there were more players like you, @HeatherMarie. I'm saying that for totally selfish reasons: The number of messy BREEDERS is sadly much higher than the number of messy COLLECTORS and thus, the AP is frustrating me greatly this season :(

Indeed! My bad luck consists of spending hours in the AP this morning without finding a single egg I wanted to keep.

Yep, the AP's my current bad luck, too. 

I also wish more people would name their dragons before breeding (unless they have cool codes, natch) - I have picked up so many AP eggs with unnamed or half-named parents, and it's harder to keep track of whether I already have something from that ancestor on my scroll or not when they're just random codes! 

2 hours ago, dragongrrl said:

It's not horrible, an unintended stair but I went to breed two 2nd gen Aeons and miss-clicked a cb Mageia instead, hence the dad's name: https://dragcave.net/lineage/yjrSC

I'll never breed the pair again. :(

The father's name is totally appropriate.  And Magis are useful with their BSA.

I have this Magi child of a Valentine wannabe: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LaVpG

I also uhm... broke a personal rule and bred a Valentine to a April 1st Mint to get an egg to gift. I hoped there'd be only two eggs. There were four. Four personal embarrassments are loose in the cave. Maybe the other three will get frozen as hatchlings. 

I've been guilty of abandoning eggs with some unnamed or half-named parents... but most won't stay unnamed forever.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

These 2, yet again. Another attempt, another failure to get a 4G Deep Sea *glares at dragons* 

image.png.5b9e13651250846293e6c86a7e705520.png

Edited by foreverlokied224

Just a small bout of bad luck from my last post (i actually took the advice and i'm hatching eggs with no sickness now lol.)

But i saw that it was indeed possible to breed Xeno's to celestials and get Stats and so i did that with... a LOT of them. Didn't get a single Stat egg.

And then my market Stat turned into an adult and i got excited to breed them and start my StatXOmen stair step and...

I got an umbra xeno instead.

No extra stats for me lol.

Edit one hour later: Well at least my black egg from my gen four alt parents ended up being a fifth gen alt black male. Lol.

Edited by DragonRider102

Caught an awesome code: 5 different vowels, all lowercase.

Unfortunately, it has my dragons in its lineage so I couldn't even breed with it! XD

I am out of ssspppaaaaaacccceeee! 

I still have so many pretty lineages I want to breed, why can't we have 20 egg slots just for holiday eggs?  *cries* 

On 2/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, KDA_Killed said:

https://dragcave.net/group/151530

I'm getting only female nebula :V

Ahahaha, I feel your frustration!  Sometimes scrolls just seem to have single-gender luck with a certain breed...  like how every single Magma I have raised without Influence turns out male.  There's a reason I have a Wall O' Pinks now...  :P 

On 2/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, KDA_Killed said:

https://dragcave.net/group/151530

I'm getting only female nebula :V

I can influence some eggs for you. Just tell me when you have some Nebula eggs at 4 days 0 hours or less and I will influence and hatch them out for you. (or alternatively I can hatch you some male Pinks after the Abandoned Page runs out of Valentine eggs)

Having the same problem with Vampires - all females without Influence.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

2021 VDay Event, VDay Eggs, Christmas Eggs, plus their different genders, and life in general are giving me bad luck.

I'm moving the day RIGHT after my birthday which is stirring me up too.

Edited by JemClock

less of bad luck really and more of the ratios being ratios but... GAHHHH...

image.png.7ae32212d07eb84a7c6bd78d8408ae4a.png

I JUST NEED ONE .. i have two separate cb pairs im trying this with (since its for a lyrical lineage, i cant really breed ALL of my cbs (or rather, wouldnt want to) to try to get an egg fro this matchup) and the other one isnt even giving me eggs half the time. this one gives me them about 75% of the time, but NEVER A WHITE!!

Edited by InvaderAlexis

I actually saw a staterae fall in the cave last night and all I could do was stare at it stupidly while trying to figure out if it was actually a staterae. By the time I clicked on it, it was gone. 

New mate, not an auspicious start. *glares at dragons* Why won't you produce a Deep Sea? 

image.png.ce679ced3106b3f233257920524adf96.png

2 hours ago, Gavvv24 said:

I accidentally traded a Gilded Bloodscale for a Guardian. 

What's the bad luck there? Were you looking for something else?

It’s because it’s a Gilded Bloodscale, They’re 1000 crystals and because I really only have guardian dragons if I need them. I had one but I’m really not a big fan of losing 900 crystals. 

Honestly, nobody knows why they're this expensive, it's not like they do anything, and they only have a limited breeding pool (they can only breed with other two-headed breeds which is only about a dozen breeds or so).

My current bad luck: I've been looking for a specific lineage on the AP and simply cannot find it. SOOO MANY Heartseekers there, just not the one - it was supposed to be gifted to someone :(

I seem to get eggs with codes where 4 letters are the same letter … but so far only letters I don’t like. I have two so far. *sigh*

(also, I see complaints about non-named dragons. Sorry, I am very slow/bad at naming mine; I just named my 2011 Holiday dragons last year. Whoops)

For the first time since they were released I saw a Staterae in the Cave - and of course someone else was faster...

(Update, I mean, I *saw* three of four since then, but this time I actually hovered over the right spot - and still was too slow)

Edited by Astreya

Was offline a few days, just to come back and see a dead hatchling on my scroll and another nearly dead (with less than a day left).

They had been REMOVED from any click site I use, so they didn't get enough views in the last days to grow up. Didn't even know that "reverse viewbombing" might be a thing... (I had them hidden until they were at 4d, unhid then and put them into four hatcheries to grow up quickly.)

So sad for the 2G Val which I needed for a lineage...