Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm hating Gemshards right now, too. The last two I bred to fill a request hatched the wrong color.

And now this one I was breeding for myself. https://dragcave.net/lineage/qwXuB Too late for another try before the breeding season. :(

@purplehaze I can try to breed you a gemshard from my garlands. I can breed one right away after I’m off egglock in under an hour & the other in about 12 hours after my other garland’s breeding cooldown. With incubate, you might be able to have a grown adult before breeding season ends, probably 23rd or 24th. PM me if interested :) 

my bad luck right now is the amount of female sinos i mange to summon... i need more males to pair them up with, right now my ratio is 5:11 (males to females). i usually let my zyus gender naturally in a set so i could technically be more proactive in getting males, but i think its just super unlucky the amount of females ive gotten XD 

Both of my CB Snows this past week gave me miscoloured Florets, leaving this guy without a mate. :(

This is especially disappointing considering I wasn't able to get one from cOcky and PxRAT. I could get a 3g Snow this year so I won't have to worry about 4gs.

Thank you, LadyLoki! I have PM'd you. :)

Edited by lovecats99

40 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

I could get a 3g Snow this year so I won't have to worry about 4gs.

I can give you a 3G Snow from Gold Floret from him and her if you'd like? I was just going to breed them and toss their eggs to the AP once breeding started, but if you want one specifically... :)

Edited by LadyLoki

My fingertips are dry and cracked from both cold weather and constant handwashing, and sometimes my touchscreen won't realize I'm poking at it. Not only is that kind of Gross (capital G), but it's going to make rapid AP hunting more difficult. 

Me at 11:59 pm: Yay I finally have enough shards to buy a Stat egg at midnight!

Stat egg at 12:00 am: lol *increases price by 100 shards*

10 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The AP is full of ... stuff.

@HeatherMarie I hope you have room - the AP should be to your taste right now :D

Yup. I did a quick sweep of all the visible eggs in the wall a few hours ago and literally, just one checker.

I went back to breeding after that. XD

13 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The AP is full of ... stuff.

@HeatherMarie I hope you have room - the AP should be to your taste right now :D

Haha thanks for the heads-up! 

Saw a CB word coded holiday egg (2star, caps messed). So sad that I'm at 2 limit already...

I have not managed to find someone, who can breed me a 3rd gen Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer checker without needing a bloodswap in return ... I will only be able to breed a bloodswap Starsinger in a year by myself (and that´s a long wait...),  I need to breed the 2nd gen Starsinger for myself first...

While I was sleeping someone made an offer on my trade of something I need but apparently cancelled it before I woke up. =(

I just missed my first Lunar Herald in the cave because my stupid self doubted my memory for a second and wasn't sure what the description matched up with seeing as I've just come back to DC recently ;_: 

Viewbombed to oblivion, on Christmas. Looks like some loser living in their parents' basement had nothing better to do with their time again.

I'm not going to make excuses for how that came out. Viewbombing is disrespectful behavior, so they deserve nothing more than contempt from me.

So mad at myself because me and my clumsy fingers accidentally bred this guy with his own mum instead of with his lovely mate. Not that much of a problem had it been ordinary dragons, but it kinda sucks having to wait a year to get the offspring I'd been looking forward to get this week. :(

Decided I didn't want the fogged AP Holly egg and abandoned the fogged AP deadline Holly hatchling that I wanted to keep instead. 0.0 What was I thinking? *cries*

How is a 3rd-gen checker considered 'messy'? Really? Three offers on my trade and *all* of them were 3rd-gen checkers. I specifically asked for messy, people!

On 12/23/2020 at 6:14 AM, tjenni said:

I have not managed to find someone, who can breed me a 3rd gen Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer checker without needing a bloodswap in return ... I will only be able to breed a bloodswap Starsinger in a year by myself (and that´s a long wait...),  I need to breed the 2nd gen Starsinger for myself first...

Would a 3G Bronze Shimmer help?  It's too late for Starsinger swaps, alas, but I could try for a Shimmer 3G once my scroll is unlocked.

30 minutes ago, Aventurine said:

Would a 3G Bronze Shimmer help?  It's too late for Starsinger swaps, alas, but I could try for a Shimmer 3G once my scroll is unlocked.

I´m fine now, got a last minute trade offer, but thank you ^^

9 minutes ago, tjenni said:

I´m fine now, got a last minute trade offer, but thank you ^^

Oh good!  I'm so glad.  If I had known earlier, I could have offered you the one I caught in the AP.

Speaking of: my current bad luck is the 3G Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer I caught in the AP.  ):<  I didn't catch that it was related to one of my 2Gs until *after* it grew up, so now it's too late to trade or gift it and I'll either have to dump it or figure out how to keep myself from breeding it by accident.  (Sigh.)

2 minutes ago, Aventurine said:

Oh good!  I'm so glad.  If I had known earlier, I could have offered you the one I caught in the AP.

Speaking of: my current bad luck is the 3G Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer I caught in the AP.  ):<  I didn't catch that it was related to one of my 2Gs until *after* it grew up, so now it's too late to trade or gift it and I'll either have to dump it or figure out how to keep myself from breeding it by accident.  (Sigh.)

well, I can breed a 3rd gen Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer (with my new 2nd gen Starsinger), do you have a link to you Starsinger?

18 hours ago, tjenni said:

well, I can breed a 3rd gen Starsinger x Bronze Shimmer (with my new 2nd gen Starsinger), do you have a link to you Starsinger?

That's so kind of you to offer!  I have two pairs of 2Gs, though, so I can breed a nice 3G Shimmer and then do a bloodswap at the holiday; I just got excited at finding the AP one because it would have put me ahead for next year's 4G breeding.  :P  

Here are my 2Gs, though, in case you're interested in a swap sometime in the future!  Excalibronze x Octobronze and Vetjes Bronnze x Chaldean Bronze.  The latter is related to my AP catch, which I should have noticed sooner.  I guess I can hold her in reserve as a mate for E X O's offpsring in case of a refusal...

I don't know which is worse, that a bunch of eggs I bred before the holiday began are dead egg shells, or that a bunch of the eggs I bred during the holiday (i breed my xeno everyweek for example, for interesting results and hope for a stat) grew up wild because I miscalculated and decided to put them in hatcheries before abandoning and thought that they would reach the AP before growing up 😕