Jump to content
Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recommended Posts

 

16 hours ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I want a red gemshard baby please.

But all I get are green and blue ones...

 

Holiday season is coming, why did I forget to try for a mate?

Now I need to hurry and all they give me is the wrong color... 😕

I can give it a try for you if you want. My hollies aren't up to anything the next two weeks. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

 

Digging in the AP for low-time CBs has become a lot more difficult now I've finished most of the blocker breeds. The majority of the stuff I've pulled out today has been lineaged; the only things I need are CBs, holiday mates, and messies to freeze, and I keep pulling 2gs and purebreds.

Edited by Amberfly

Share this post


Link to post

Honestly I am amazed about how nice people on this forums are. ❤️
With some kind help I got two pretty red 2G Gemshards for my hollies. ❤️

And some blue and green in between. ;)

 

Thank you for trying @Ruby Eyes !

@tjenni send you a PM. :)

Share this post


Link to post

the number of consecutive 2g gemshards from green gemshard x garland that have hatched red on my scroll is now up to 9. :(

 

(as a note, i just want to complain about this particular bad luck streak. a number of very generous players have already tried to help me, and it's only extended the streak. so i officially give up for this year and will start trying again after valentine's!)

 

(edit: nothing to be sorry for, @LadyLoki !  i just may take you up on that very kind offer next year, though. ❤)

Edited by miaou

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, miaou said:

the number of consecutive 2g gemshards from green gemshard x garland that have hatched red on my scroll is now up to 9. :(

 

(as a note, i just want to complain about this particular bad luck streak. a number of very generous players have already tried to help me, and it's only extended the streak. so i officially give up for this year and will start trying again after valentine's!)

I'm so sorry that the one I gave you turned red. :(

If you remind me after Valentine's, I can breed both of my Garlands for you so you can try for a Green Gemshard mate for next year.

Share this post


Link to post

keep getting targeted by a viewbomber... its making me super paranoid. idk what i did wrong to make them target me, but its happened two days in a row now.

Share this post


Link to post

Saw the first CB staterae in my entire life and missed :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Moriaty said:

Saw the first CB staterae in my entire life and missed :( 

i've only EVER caught one, and thats when i was super focused in on trying to collect cb rares for a trade.. ended up catching a cb stat and a gold in the same day out of sheer willpower... but never have i even seen any before that. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i've only EVER caught one, and thats when i was super focused in on trying to collect cb rares for a trade.. ended up catching a cb stat and a gold in the same day out of sheer willpower... but never have i even seen any before that. 

 

You must be a really fast clicker then! Since I've been back (around Nov 11?) I've seen three CB golds (twice in volcano and once in coast) and that one CB stat, of course didn't catch any : / They're usually gone within the first second of a 5 minute rotation - that's usually when I watch the cave too and very often it's like, I refresh, click the egg the second I saw it, but it was already gone

Edited by Moriaty

Share this post


Link to post

Meh. I just noticed from the Trading Hub that there must have been another Thuwed drop that I of course missed...

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Astreya said:

Meh. I just noticed from the Trading Hub that there must have been another Thuwed drop that I of course missed...

Im never awake for them :(

Share this post


Link to post

Hunting new eggs from the Cave, a good way to start for my zero-click dragons. Picked up my first two, no problem. Immediately fogged with zero stats all the way across, clean and pretty! :D 

For the third egg, I picked up an Aeria Gloris egg, fog it immediately, but someone must have quickly followed it from the Cave because it ended up with a click when I went to the fogged view page for the first time. Why did you click my pure, pretty egg?😧

Share this post


Link to post

There's a 2g egg i want to trade for in the hub, but now the time left has dipped below 3 days so it can no longer be influenced :( 

Share this post


Link to post

So peeved; perfect egg I needed, someone grabbed before I could. AAARGH XD 

Edit: Apparently complaining works cuz it was dropped again, and I got it :D 

Edited by Ruffledfeathers

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, miaou said:

is it possible that my color luck is contagious across scrolls?

You will find that I've been complaining in this thread about miscoloured Gemshards for months already XD

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You will find that I've been complaining in this thread about miscoloured Gemshards for months already XD

 

d'oh. i guess gemshards are just cruel in their whimsicality. :dry:

 

in other news, out of 8 pargulus x pumpkin pairs i've bred over the past two days, only 2 have sorted the same color as their pargulus parent. frustrating, but still better than the gemshards!

Share this post


Link to post

Jumping on the gemshard miscolor bandwagon. I had a messy one I was planning to freeze as an s1, and the only color s1 I already have is blue. So with a 2 out of 3 chance it would be a color I could use, of course I got another blue one.

Share this post


Link to post

*grumbles* Attempted to breed the next egg needed in my first-ever-lineage-project, the first breeding gave no egg, the second breeding (this morning) gave the wrong color egg! Really remembering why I put this lineage on hold for so long. Baikala breeding is frustrating. 

 

Also, found a *beautiful* messy Undine in the AP, crossed fingers and hoped so hard for it to hatch gold... Nope. Regular. I'm still keeping it 'cause it's super-awesome-messy, but I was so hoping!

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, miaou said:

 

oh, blorp - is it possible that my color luck is contagious across scrolls? another friend bought a couple of gemshards from the market so she could try for me, and got...a red, and a blue. XDB)

 

 

Bruh, mine hatched red and blue XD well gonna freeze then

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DOuOe

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jsnb5

 

I hope at least one of the other two hatches green...aw, good luck.

 

I can ask around and see if anyone I know still have free garland that can breed today if the other ones hatched red and blue too. After today it'd be cooling down into the holiday season...sorry

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

 

Bruh, mine hatched red and blue XD well gonna freeze then

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DOuOe

https://dragcave.net/lineage/jsnb5

 

I hope at least one of the other two hatches green...aw, good luck.

 

 

the first one you gave me from your friend hatched blue (#10). but then,  a miracle (#11) :

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/frv1e

 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

 

thank you so much, and please thank your friend as well! (i do need one more green gemshard from garland eventually, but my most desperate need is filled with this and i can wait until next year for the other.)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, miaou said:

 

the first one you gave me from your friend hatched blue (#10). but then,  a miracle (#11) :

 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/frv1e

 

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

 

thank you so much, and please thank your friend as well! (i do need one more green gemshard from garland eventually, but my most desperate need is filled with this and i can wait until next year for the other.)

 

Glad that there's at least one green out of the eleven - maybe even more, since other people are also trying on their own scroll XD You should post this in the congrats thread! Love that name

 

And my new bad luck: I came up with a question that I was planning to ask in tiny little question section while I was eating dinner, and now that I've finished and am near my computer I dont remember what I was going to ask. Ugh, memory.

Share this post


Link to post


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.