Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

@Lady Aracne

The kids of your two Stats are an interesting assortment with four different new and one old Xeno!

Edited by Astreya

On 8/11/2020 at 8:18 AM, Varislapsi said:

During the last few days, I've missed three CB golds. The thing is, usually I can't even see them, so I'm not used to these dissapointments when "another person may have grabbed it already"...

I have never even seen one in the cave

Found 4 namelike codes in the past few days: Axioc, Gixla, Jaaue and Umsaz.

No namelikes starting with M.

Dang.

And the only trade offer I got was a camelcase code ...

15 hours ago, Lady Aracne said:

I have never even seen one in the cave

I think I can count all I've ever seen on the fingers of one hand... never been able to grab one, surprisingly (not).

Forgot that I was at my egg limit, and so was hunting the AP and found a vampire, clicked on it and...

"You are already overburdened." 🙃

I haven't been super lucky to catch many vamps, so this one made me die a little on the inside, not gonna lie.

38 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Maybe you can trick the system if you turn this into a separate project, like "I hereby decide that I'm trying to get 15 non-blue offspring in a row from this Gemshard pair"?

But seriously, this is terrible luck. :blink:  (And doesn't complaining in this thread normally work?)

Missed a Xeno with an all-lowercase code yesterday (my favourite sort of code).

AAGIDILKGS I SAW CB STAT AND MISSED IM MAD BRO I DONT HAVE ONE YET :^<

Edit: My luck just changed and got a lovely CB metal :^) 

Edited by Ambzduh
Wanted to add more to post

I haven't seen one drop since the last time I posted here. Why are they falling so seldom? I've seen papers, dinos, cheese, thunder, ice, but no staterae. I'm beyond frustrated. 

I haven't even tried hunting the biomes for a Stat lately, think I only ever saw 1 or 2 even around the release. I'm *thisclose* to buying another from the Market, breeding hasn't been successful in awhile. 

edit: I successfully bred a Stat! For informational purposes, I'll note that my only successful Stat breedings have been from Stat/Ke'maro and Stat/Mageia pairings.

Edited by HeatherMarie

I can't believe I do this sort of thing while awake!

I was on a RELEASE binge, when I discovered, not only released this code, (osix9), but its code mother (BJim8) as well!

Doh!

On the other hand, I just *rescued* this one from its place in the background  (booLl) :D

Edited by Justie

It's just me, or it's almost impossible to produce Staterae eggs?

My pb pair's stats are the following:

- pair 1 : 1x staterae, 8x different xeno, some no eggs produced

- pair 2:  4x different xeno, several no eggs produced

Edited by Iside

Need a Pargulus from Coral from a specific lineage.

Bred all my other Corals last week and this week, got hardly any Coral eggs.

Of course, the mentioned pair above produces a frigging Coral egg. :dry:

I have so many breeding projects running (or rather stalling) because there are so many stubborn COMMON breeds that I just cannot seem to get from OTHER COMMON breeds ...

Offered on a trade I really really wanted, it sat for more than 14 hours before one of my offered eggs hatched, I waited roughly 20 minutes for other egg to hatch before re-offering and look at that the trade is gone! Arrrggghhhh!

On 9/20/2020 at 8:32 PM, foreverlokied224 said:

Fail #4 at getting a Deep Sea egg out of these 2

Make that fail #5 *sigh*😣😭

image.png.fb8a7886815dab31e8fd2fd047303496.png

brimstones. from prizes of ANY sort. waiting on iou's for at least 2 different prizes, plus trying to breed my own for one... all they produce is brims. not a single prize yet! the picture isnt so bad on its own, but considering that this isnt the only one i'm trying to get a prize from... gaaah!!

image.png.763c8d1033702dd9869e2563078c254c.png

Edited by InvaderAlexis

34 minutes ago, Astreya said:

I traded one 3G away when I didn't realise how difficult it would be to get Staterae even of a PB pair:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/lqgZk

What on Earth do I have to do to get a 3G for myself???

No idea, I am in exactly the same boat, it is making me crazyyyyy

In my quest to find an Autumn egg in the cave, I completely missed an Aeon and only realized it after I clicked to a different biome. 😒

23 minutes ago, Solaries said:

In my quest to find an Autumn egg in the cave, I completely missed an Aeon and only realized it after I clicked to a different biome. 😒

this happened to me while looking for a magi and i missed... a SILVER. >_(\