Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Was preparing to breed for a lineage project, and just as I went to click "Breed" on my dragon's intended mate, the last few images apparently finished loading, causing the list to jump and for me to click on a very wrong mate. :angry: There's another week of waiting and a future frozen hatchling for me...

He didn't refuse his mate, but he didn't give me an egg on the first try. The fate of the Dúnedain hangs in the balance...

I hatched 4 CB Gemshard dragons and they ALL turned out to be green.  

Edited by bandaidstealer
Spelling

Being egglocked all the time with Fire Gems so I can't grab even more Fire Gems!

snagged an ER silver tinsel with a very nice checker lineage

... it's precog'd the wrong gender and one hour out of being influenced

ACTUALLY SAW a CB Gold in the Forest biome and stared at it in baffled incomprehension for a full second before clicking on it.

Naturally, this egg had already been taken by someone else.

Does "catching the first CB Gold in five years and not being able to trade it for the things I needed" count as current bad luck? :lol:

I got a very awesome deal for it though, so I'm not complaining, but there's this CB female ND somewhere that's waiting to get to my scroll ... one day ... one day ...

I just missed a gold  ;-; Only like the third one I've ever seen.

It would have been gifted to the secret santa too.  ;-;

Edited by TerraAnne

Keep missing nice things on the DC Community Notice Board. I just don't have the umph in me.

Saw a beautiful 2g Magma from Mageia in the AP but couldn't get to it because I was egglocked. ;-;

At least I have a new idea for a lineage.

At a loss as to what to do. If Valentine's Day is like Halloween and Xmas where the CBs were re-released, I want to release my current CB Heartstealings and obtain new ones with a z-code. I didn't start collecting z's til mid-2015, shortly after Heartstealings were released. But the thing is, people have Offspring from my Heartstealings. I know it's my scroll and I am free to do as I please with it, but my conscious is telling me not to "ruin" Lineages. :unsure:

I was trying out a bunch of new breedings today, and while I admittedly only used fertility on one of them, every single attempt was a refusal. The rate of refusals on my scroll has never been this high!

I have too many hatchlings that won't grow up for at least 20 hours, and the AP is full of goodies. (I have a few slots left but trying to decide which ones to pick is hard!)

@PREDATOR I'd release them. I don't see how releasing them would ruin the lineages, since Wild dragons show normally in lineages (unless that's changed recently). You can't even tell a dragon in a lineage is Wild unless you click over to their view page. 

20 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

@PREDATOR I'd release them. I don't see how releasing them would ruin the lineages, since Wild dragons show normally in lineages (unless that's changed recently). You can't even tell a dragon in a lineage is Wild unless you click over to their view page. 

I guess it's about names?..  alot

RIP one of the only 2 Vampires bitten by my 2008 Vampire. Someone picked up the egg and didn't even bother to hatch it, it just died. :( 

9 hours ago, littleangelamy22 said:

I was trying out a bunch of new breedings today, and while I admittedly only used fertility on one of them, every single attempt was a refusal. The rate of refusals on my scroll has never been this high!

Which breeds were the couple that was fertilized?

(for my personal statistics :))

I'm egglocked ... with my part of an agreement that was made last year after christmas. Apparently the recipient was last online 1 hour before I bred these 2 eggs. Bad timing ... :dry:

Saw a CB Silver (only like the third I've ever seen) in the Coast but my brain didn't register what it was until after I clicked away to a different biome, so of course by the time I realized what it was it was already gone.

For the first time ever I have lost an egg to sickness due to my scroll being added to half a dozen sites :( I am also unsure if two others will survive as they were bred at the same time as the one that died :(

Thankfully there was nothing super wonderful on my scroll - except for a lovely gift (which was a hatchling and is okay) and I can rebreed things, but that that really isn't the point.

It's somewhat daft how upset I find myself over this dead egg. I really thought I no longer needed to ward everything now what we were past Christmas.

Been hunting for an aeon for like.. 2 hours? Saw plenty of coppers and 2 silvers (all missed as I was focusing on the aeon description lol), but Z E R O aeons. Where did all the aeons go? :D 

13 hours ago, Marie19R said:

12 hours ago, Frankenweenie said:

I guess it's about names?..  alot

Hence the quotes around "ruin". I know they'd only be released to the Wild and would still be alive. I was indeed speaking about the names. They're named. Nicely at that. Some people don't like codes in their Lineages. I know it's a risk everyone takes if they have Offspring from Dragons not on their scroll. And it's my scroll to do as I please with. But I just would feel bad. I don't know why I do, I just do. XD Maybe I'm too nice and thoughtful.