Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

@PREDATOR For the same reason, I leave Winya named one year and unnamed every other year. 2018 she's named again XD

Obviously, that is not a solution for relased dragons. I myself just kept my existing christmas CBs and ignored the chance at replacing them with z-coded ones. I'll do the same with valentines (I have at least 1 z-coded caveborn since Radiant Angels anyway).

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Which breeds were the couple that was fertilized?

(for my personal statistics :))

It was Magi x Turpentine, and I know Turpentines can be really fussy, which is why I actually bothered to fertilise them. Which is extra funny as the last Turpentine I bred before that (this one's parent), I forgot to fertilise and got an egg first try. Silly dragons.

Current bad luck is I keep getting the Magma and Ember descriptions confused, so I miss the Magmas I need and grab the Embers I don't. Or I realise which is which just too late and then it's gone...

My CB silver x CB silver lunar finally bred me a silver.

And it got auto-AP'ed because I'm apparently egglocked :dry:

I keep confusing GW egg descriptions for gold dragons so I keep snagging GWs by accident XD

srsly this was the third time in Two Weeks

The Red Nebula x Grave checker I've been working on either gives me blues or no interest. I didn't have this much problems working on the rest of the lineage but as soon as I try to finish it my dragons won't cooperate

Only the 4th Aeon i have even seen in the forest despite my stalking vanishes because i click too slow. Rats.

I egglock myself curiously clicking on an egg description I've never seen before.

It's a chicken. I...not what I need but I guess I can get something for it later

Breeding for the Valentine's holidaykin massbreed, accidentally clicked on a Gold instead of the intended mate, and got a freaking Gold egg (!!) that was of course auto-abandoned since I'd deliberately locked myself for the massbreeding.

20 minutes ago, DragonRoz said:

Why are you blue?! Still love it...

It is blue because it wants a Christmas mate. :D

Being egglocked for another five hours at minimum while I have three eggs to take from people. Haven't had a free scroll pretty much since November.

20 minutes ago, Dorchet said:

Being egglocked for another five hours at minimum while I have three eggs to take from people. Haven't had a free scroll pretty much since November.

Ugh yes! I have Secret Santa gifts I need to pick up, but I can't do that *and* have any room at all to hunt for SS gifts myself. 

Decided to breed some holiday x commons to the AP on the rare chance someone could use them, and-- of course-- holidays prove they have a 900% increased chance at refusal.

Why are refusals even a thing these days? Is it to make Fertility more useful? Can they just... like, not exist anymore? (refusals, not Purples)

I also forgot about how stupid Copper dragon breeding was in regards to what color the offspring ends up. At least I now have a dead egg to enrage some Aegis.

Edit: Just did another breeding and this time with Fertility. Still a refusal. I am slowly remembering why I rarely breed anything on DC anymore.

Edit2: And again. Maybe Fertility is broken? Maybe it actually increases the odds of a refusal?

Edited by Nine

@Nine Ugh yes, holiday refusals outside the holiday really sucks. I don't totally think refusals need to be done away with completely, but I definitely don't see a point for such a large percentage of refusals. Especially the whole 'a pairing that breeds successfully during the holiday can still refuse outside the holiday' I mean what is that?! So frustrating!

@Marie19R

I definitely don't mind refusals when they're very uncommon and more of a "oh shucks", a pothole in an otherwise smooth road.

But the road for holidays feels more like I'm driving a Segaway over the Andes mountains. It is indeed very frustrating =/

I'd bred three Heartstealing x Gemshard 3rd gen checkers - one of each colour. They hatched earlier and all three were of the wrong colour for their respective checkers. It's not a huge problem, I can keep breeding, but none of them colouring correctly is somewhat irksome.

I hate getting 'no egg' when trying to breed Lunar Heralds in their time window.  That project's on hold for another month, now. 

Also, trading.

Edited by Gryphonic

All my dragons end up gendering wrong. So many great lineage plans are getting ruined.

Hunting the biomes for gifts for my secret santa giftee, and apparently I can grab everything *except* what I'm actually looking for. It's actually rather funny.

I'm missing EatW's scroll checking feature that showed you all of your CBs ...

The new Fertility system is fantastic aside from the fact that I am almost guaranteed a refusal unless I use a Purple - and I'm almost out of Purples. Time to collect more, I guess...

Edited by LibbyLishly
Typo