Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

11 hours ago, Earth Gurl said:

No one breeds their white winged snow angels. XD That's my bad luck. The worst luck was getting my least favorite in the first place. But I love my SAs anyway <3

Ugh, same here, except that they are actually my favorite coloring : D 

Huh, funny. All Snow Angel checkers I snatched last night were white-winged, and mine are tri-coloured XD We're hunting at the wrong times!

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Huh, funny. All Snow Angel checkers I snatched last night were white-winged, and mine are tri-coloured XD We're hunting at the wrong times!

Every single one I caught was tricolored! They were such pretty lineages too!

My current bad luck is being completely locked for another 7 hours, and I just *know* the holiday AP wall will be gone by then. I have nothing I'm willing to abandon or freeze, so I just have to wait it out. *is impatient!*

Being unable to find a home for a tri coloured SA checker with bronze tinsels ;a;

Three of my 2G Solstice hatchlings miscolored. I really don't understand why we need blue wings at all...

Missed the only 2G Silver Tinsel x Mistletoe I was awake, online & in the AP at the right time to see this entire event.  Quickly checked the parent lineage.  No other siblings.

*Puts fist through computer screen, tips over bookshelf, kicks dresser on its side, throws TV across room, sets it all on fire with laser gaze of rage.  HULK SMASH*

desismileys_6814.gifdesismileys_6662.gifdesismileys_0865.gif

(I feel strongly about this.)

Two dragons that I was planning to breed (A Gold Dragon and a Golden Wyvern) ended up as the same gender. There goes my plans for a nice lineage.

21 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Three of my 2G Solstice hatchlings miscolored. I really don't understand why we need blue wings at all...

I feel you on this, I have a vary of checkers I was hoping to complete and the blue wings kind of mess things up a little (I actually didn't even know there was a different variation of the dragon until like 2 days ago) Perks of being away for a little.

Well I'm fairly annoyed. Apparently I miscounted my Ribbon Dancers during holiday-grabbing. I thought I'd reached my scroll-goal of 20, but I actually only have 19. *siiiigh* I really should have done a serious count *before* the holiday AP disappeared.

I'm trying to do a golden wyvern/ amerald checker my 4 CB pairs have only given me ameralds despite having breed each pair about 8 times

Edited by ranger lucy

Are you kidding!?!? My black x white gave me no egg! They both are fairly common so they should breed!

Not really bad luck I guess, but I really miss the EATW Dragonmarket :( Trading without it has been much slower and more difficult.

I had a great idea to build a lineage with a couple of Black Mirror season 4 names but a bunch of my favourites were already taken. :( 

Alongside that, 0/5 of my dragons turned zombie. Maybe next year'll bring us some more luck. :rolleyes:

Edited by lovecats99

On 29. 12. 2017. at 12:04 AM, The Dragoness said:

This. I don't get why we have them. Last year 95% of my Solstice dragons were blue wings. Now I can't use them for my lineage projects. I just gave up on them this year. :dry:

I like the blue-winged ones. It helps to be aware of their breeding times though to make good lineages with them.

So it seems like of all the pretty holiday lineages I dropped to the AP, exactly 1 was found and appreciated in the Great Lineages from AP thread. Pride in pixel lineages is probably a stupid thing, but still ... quite disappointed so far.

^ None of my lines were mentioned anywhere, so I feel you on that one. More than half weren't even named.

I've been trying to find a mate for my 3G Silver Tinsel x F Winter Seasonal checker for almost a year now. I'm starting to think he'll never have a mate.

The bad luck of good luck: I have a TON of new Holidays that I need to report in the AP Find thread! Typing up the post is taking forever because I've been doing it on mobile. Arrrrrgh.

Tried to breed a couple of pairs for my collector's lineage. A Bolt x Xenowyrm pairing gave me a Bolt when I was trying to get a Xeno and a Water x Magi pairing gave me a Water when I was trying to get a Shallow Water. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out if I should abandon or keep the spare Bolt.

Nebula wings' colour. I have only 1 CB blue nebula and I need more but they hatch either male (so purple winged) or with red wings. S***.