TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

I'm surprised there's not common eggs mixing in yet - I'm pretty sure the last three non-holiday releases didn't last this long as the only things dropping.

And they definitely are still dropping. It seems most people have locked themselves already since the biomes have fewer people in than even at normal times.

I wonder if the breeds are influencing it slightly. I wasn't planning on dropping anything period for this release, but others who may have been swayed by a normal dragon release might be shrugging their shoulders and keeping their eggs.

I feel this hasn't been said enough, thank you spriters for these cuties! happy.gif

I feel the need to point it out:

Not only did we get a wonderful birthday release for the three dragon minorities.

TJ also made a present to all those people who always wanted a non-holiday release to last for 24+ hours, with only the new eggs dropping ! cool.gif

Not only did we get a wonderful birthday release for the three dragon minorities.

TJ also made a present to all those people who always wanted a non-holiday release to last for 24+ hours, with only the new eggs dropping ! cool.gif

I agree! I think that is pretty awesome. smile.gif

This. Thanks TJ! laugh.gif

oh dear. .-. I didn't even know about the release until now!

I can't believe its been 9 years already! I'm late to the release, but the pygmies look adorable! I may be hoarding them soon :3

Oh gods.

That s2 on the pygmy.

That face.

I need fifty. I don't even care what the adults look like, I need fifty of THAT.

I think that - and TJ - is/are amazing.wub.gif

And I hope this stays all weekend so we can all be sure to get pairings. smile.gif

I'm quite curious about what they will be called. I can't come up With any good names for them, really.

I never know when is a good time to ask, but as mine are heading into the 4 day x hour time period, now is as good a time as any. So, does anyone have cracks on their eggs yet?

To answer my own question and for anyone who is curious, I have stage one cracks on my eggs at 4d19h and about 2400+ views and 300+ unique views.

I just found out, I'm so glad these are still dropping regularly!

Thank you TJ and spriters! These new eggs and hatchies look fabulous!

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave! wub.gif

This is why I'm loving this release so much, it's fun and everyone can enjoy the new dragons. <3 I hope to see more releases like this in the future - thank you TJ & his team and, of course, all the artists for these beautiful dragons!

Just snagged another Pygmi egg. <3

I really hope i can get one of the new Two-Headed because in roughly 6 hours i am no more hatchlinglocked.

Hopefully if i am not able to complete my pair of the Two-Headed i can trade for one of them.

*crosses fingers*

ETA: If the creators of the concepts for this new breeds are not the same as the spriters then thank you too!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Thank you, concept artists, spriters, and TJ for an awesome release! It's really nice to see a more relaxed release - I didn't have space for 2 of every new egg at the beginning of the release, but it looks like I'm going to be able to grab my second Forest egg in a couple hours.

Oh gods.

That s2 on the pygmy.

That face.

I need fifty. I don't even care what the adults look like, I need fifty of THAT.

I... Am actually super excited that you like them. Thanks TCA. smile.gif

Oh wow! I didn't realize/forgot that this site had the same birthday as me. Happy day after birthday, Dragon Cave! Thanks, TJ, spriters, and other people involved, for the birthday gift~

Woot!!! I'm glad I decided to check back today. I forgot to check back yesterday, but I still was able to catch 2 of each new egg in a matter of minutes.

Thanks to all artists, concept designers and TJ for nine years of DC! I love it!

And I love the new hatchlings. The green one especially! I'm looking forward to the adults smile.gif