TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

That pygmy hatchling is about the CUTEST thing I've ever seen!

I am super excited about new two-headed breed. Can't wait to see adults!

Me too! Especially once I realized that Odeen did both those and the Bloodscale.

The Hatchlings look as adorable as ever! The little pygmy is my favorite since the green just calls to me like a moth to a flame o.o I am excited for the other dragons too don't get me wrong! I'm going to love them all equally!

(PS it's DC's 9th Birthday! Did anyone else notice that TJ has 8 Hatchlings? Not 9 tongue.gif )

The new two-headed is WONDERFUL!!!

And that adorable pygmy!

-runs around screaming with joy-

ooh new eggs! I won't be online(I'm at school atm), if anyone is willing to try to catch me some, I'd be very willing to breed some things.. PM me smile.gif

I am so glad that there is a new pygmy, and I'm even more glad that it's so beautiful! I like the other eggs, too, but that shade of green is one of my personal colors.

11 hours of so till I have four hatchlings, two drakes, and two pygmies. I can't wait to name them! :3

Also, Marri still reigns as one of my favorite spriters, mostly cause of these adorable pygmies. But I'll have to wait for the adults to see their 'final forms' wink.gif

11 hours of so till I have four hatchlings, two drakes, and two pygmies. I can't wait to name them! :3

Also, Marri still reigns as one of my favorite spriters, mostly cause of these adorable pygmies. But I'll have to wait for the adults to see their 'final forms' wink.gif

Wait, the middle ones are Drakes? That is awesome! biggrin.gif

Wait, the middle ones are Drakes? That is awesome! biggrin.gif

Not 100% confirmed but since they can't be bitten that's the prevailing assumption.

Not 100% confirmed but since they can't be bitten that's the prevailing assumption.

I hope so, I think the last Drakes we got were the Glaucus and the Howlers. I adore those two, but it seems like so long ago since they came to the cave.

You can also see the typical drake-style wing structure on the S2 hatchies. biggrin.gif It's still possible they're something else, but given we have a two-head and a pygmy also, it only makes sense for the third to be a drake.

I desperately want Drakes this time! I need something to breed with Glaucus! Something wide-winged and wonderful!

It's still really easy to grab these guys. It would actually be nice if some new releases became cave cloggers if the alternate is I never ever see them.

Only one of my eggs has even a dent, but I Fog overnight plus my U Views suck, lol.

Wanted to send BIG HUGS to TJ for keeping the Flood going and to the spriters for such freaking adorable hatchies and to our lovely and charming Mods, whether present or not and to anyone else involved in this wonderful B-Day celebration!

Edit: 4 eggs now have dents - hope the Flood's still happening by the time our first batches hatch!

Edited by Syphoneira

Except for the Pumpkin Pygmies, I haven't really been a big collector of them, but these new purple-flamed green ones may definitely change that. smile.gif I plan to breed them with the Yellow Pygmies once they mature. They look like they'd make nice checker lineages with those. The Pumpkins too, if I had any CB's that is. xd.png

ooh new eggs ! and I can still catch them!

Happy birthday DC! and thanks to TJ and Marri Odeen and JOTB for these wonderful sprites.

Except for the Pumpkin Pygmies, I haven't really been a big collector of them, but these new purple-flamed green ones may definitely change that. smile.gif I plan to breed them with the Yellow Pygmies once they mature. They look like they'd make nice checker lineages with those. The Pumpkins too, if I had any CB's that is. xd.png

Lol, the pretty green Pygmies wub.gif are going to be an obsession of mine, I can just tell, even if I didn't already know they were Marri's work.

They'd better be Common... unsure.gif

Not even a tiny crack in my eggs, but I have been really careful with these due to a view-bombing incident earlier in the week. I will probably end up having to ER them to get them to hatch on time. Hoping the new eggs will still be flooding to let me grab another set of everything.

I am most anxious to see what the adults look like! Still more than a day and a half left!

The pygmies are sooooooo cute! I can't wait to see them as adults! ohmy.gif

The five I caught a couple of hours after the release are all at stage two cracks, while the one that's a few hours behind is fully intact. I'm going to have to take them all out of EATW overnight anyway but hopefully the evening and AoND will be enough to give me some hatchies come morning :3

I'm still dithering on whether to get one more of each, a second pair of each or just an extra pair of pygmies O_o I have a precedent for collecting pygmies and at least have other drakes on my scroll, but if the two-headed hatchies weren't so perfect I'd not even be considering a second set xd.png I feel like even though I joined at the beginning of a really long dry spell in terms of new non-holiday releases I'm still getting to be one of the first to see some super awesome sprites :3 Many thanks to TJ and the spriters biggrin.gif

Mine aren't cracked yet, but I don't incubate until they're at (or near) 5 days and I don't put in hatcheries until they're under 6 days, so this is normal for me.