TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

I easily managed to grab one of each! Sadly, that is all I have room for at the moment, since I managed to Earthquake two of my eggs earlier today and I have two I'm unwilling to give up, as they're part of a breeding project.

One of these eggs is a two-headed and one is a pygmy, are we thinking the last is a Drake?

I really hope so! And I think these will look good with Ocherdrakes, personally. We need more drakes.

Happy Birthday DC!

Man, three more breeds already! It's getting kind of hard to keep up with each month's new release huh.gif

It's great to hear a new Pygmy species has been added smile.gif

Especially one as cute as that hatchie is wink.gif

I noticed the Two-headed looked oddly like Cerberus.

I really hope so! And I think these will look good with Ocherdrakes, personally. We need more drakes.

I do howler x day glory and glaucus x night glory. It would be wonderful to have something I'd like with ochres.

I noticed the Two-headed looked oddly like Cerberus.

So I am not the only one who had that thought pop into their head. I think it is the short neck on the hatchling giving that effect.

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!!

Many thanks to TJ and all the wonderful spriters who make this site such a success! May it continue for many more years! biggrin.gif

I was so surprised to see new eggs about! Can't believe DC has been around for 9 years already. Happy Birthday! I'm usually not a pygmy person, but I think the pygmy might be my favorite of this release. Cant wait until they grow up!

Edited by Kaoswolf

I think it's especially fitting to have a new Pygmy for DC's birthday, since that's also when the LAST Pygmy release was (2011 5th birthday)!

I do howler x day glory and glaucus x night glory.   It would be wonderful to have something I'd like with ochres.

hehe I was actually thinking of doing that as well, breeding them with Ochres :3 I bet they'd make a really nice combo happy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Well freaking dangit. All my new-release eggs are sick. I didn't put them anywhere. WHY do people do this?! I've hidden them all, hope I caught it in time.

Well freaking dangit. All my new-release eggs are sick. I didn't put them anywhere. WHY do people do this?! I've hidden them all, hope I caught it in time.

That happened to my eggs too, but I don't think I put them up anywhere..maybe people are excited to see them grow? I hope your dragons get better soon!

The eggs are still spawning it seems...wonder how long they'll be up.

I like it when you release birthday eggs, I can pretend they are birthday gifts for me as mine is Monday. Thanks. They look like fun.

I love new eggs! biggrin.gif

I never know when is a good time to ask, but as mine are heading into the 4 day x hour time period, now is as good a time as any. So, does anyone have cracks on their eggs yet?

I'm glad there is FINALLY a new pygmy. I feel like I've seen it's page before...

I like the color scheme for the two-headed, it's quite cool.

Nope, they are still dropping all alone. Get 'em on the 5 minutes drops.

It's been longer than 5 minutes and no eggs have dropped from what I see. not even normal eggs.

It's been longer than 5 minutes and no eggs have dropped from what I see. not even normal eggs.

They are only dropping in Alpine, Desert and Forest. Check on the five minute drops (xx:50, xx55, etc)

I'm surprised there's not common eggs mixing in yet - I'm pretty sure the last three non-holiday releases didn't last this long as the only things dropping.

And they definitely are still dropping. It seems most people have locked themselves already since the biomes have fewer people in than even at normal times.

I'm surprised there's not common eggs mixing in yet - I'm pretty sure the last three non-holiday releases didn't last this long as the only things dropping.

And they definitely are still dropping. It seems most people have locked themselves already since the biomes have fewer people in than even at normal times.

That's kind of the reason I usually wait until later on in the drop to get my eggs. much easier- but I'm still egg locked by a single egg that should be hatching any moment. I only need one more egg