TJ09

2015-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 9th Birthday

I am so glad that they still flooding the cave. Now i have a pair from each new breed. *grinning from one ear to the other*

I hope they're still dropping en mass when mine hatch around midnight. I deliberately only got two pygmies because I don't usually like them. But I really like how these look. I also would like to catch more of the two-headed ones too.

The Two-Head or the Drake will probably be the ones I go for the most. The Pygmy...I'll probably get enough to fill in eventual Encyclopedia data but after that.

Never really been a fan of Pygmies (Except the Dark Myst one) - but got to say depending on the adults these ones might join the ranks of ones I like (mostly because of their flame tails [mini-charmanders!])

Got all of them in one grab, mentioned that already.

OH MAN, NEW TRIO!

Reaching 1,000 views...not a single crack  blink.gif

The timing's a big factor in cracking too - people with cracks have ~1/2 a day to go usually, while yours wont hatch for almost two days at soonest.

The timing's a big factor in cracking too - people with cracks have ~1/2 a day to go usually, while yours wont hatch for almost two days at soonest.

Oohhh okay blink.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah, eggs never hatch before 4 days, so even if you have lots of views if you're on day 6 it's not going to hatch, period.

All but my 7th new egg has stage 1 cracks but that one's almost half a day older than the others~ I'm so excited for my eggs to hatch~

Grr

I cannot wait to see the adults of these guys

Grr

I cannot wait to see the adults of these guys

I know! I really want to see in the two headed dragon really is a hellhound. I hope it it! And this pygmy has serious potential to be my favorite pygmy thus far!

Got the Lithuanian word for Mint Chocolate Chip reserved~ Looks like everyone is on board with calling the rosette dragon a mint cookie :3 Could try Thin Mints, from the Girl Scout cookie though ohmy.gif

I think the fact we have a pygmy and a two headed dragon in the same drop is because it's DC's birthday.

What a pity I do not have enough slot to take all of them as pairs... Can't wait to see the adults! wink.gif

Got the Lithuanian word for Mint Chocolate Chip reserved~ Looks like everyone is on board with calling the rosette dragon a mint cookie :3 Could try Thin Mints, from the Girl Scout cookie though ohmy.gif

Tho I am happy these guys are probably drakes, it's a real pity that means we won't be able to breed them with actual Mint dragons. Wouldn't that be a fun linage?

Didn't realize they were drakes! I couldn't figure out why they couldn't be bitten by vampires but that makes sense!

The only drakes I really like are Howlers, but I have high hopes for these little minty things :3

*squeals*

My rough egg has a crack in it!

And I had a Red avalible, so I used it!

*squealing intensifies*

It's killing me how familiar the pygmies look...

Have 2 at Stage 3 (7h more), 2 at Stage 2 (11h more) & 1 at Stage 1 (7h more)... soon! Then it's off to catch more (need 4 CBs of each).

iS THaT A PyGMY?!?!?

Got two, hope they gender correctly and that i can get a few more!

got three of them sharp ones, and then two of the forest kind. I very much like how easily i could catch them since im a day late~

EDIT:

WYVERN PYGMY. MARRI I LOVE YOU

also the purple fire is really cool [bias because purple is fav lol fiteme] might plot an army depending on the adult art [esp if dimorphism but i doubt </3]

Edited by Whitefire

Wow, still flooding. I was planning on waiting to collect more since I have more pressing matters to try to accomplish, but I guess I don't really have much of a choice. ^^;

Suddenly, the fact that they dropped for a long time scares me.

Don't do a copper/almandine on us, new release! xd.png