TJ09

2015-04-26 - April Release

HMMMM April Showers bring May Flowers xd.pngtongue.gif

great job Cami

I really like the adults!!! <3 Very cute! biggrin.gif I'm pleasantly pleased!

Just got up and peeked at the adults to find them in full and glorious bloom, lol.

Would first like to say, thanks so very much to TJ, Imbecamiel, our Mods and anyone else involved in this highly enjoyable Release, and express the hope that April flowers will bring further May showers of more beautifully-done new eggs - and 2nd, crawl downstairs for coffee!

I love the adults! I especially like the female - the blue looks spectacular on them. It also looks a little like they're wearing superhero masks, which really fits their description. Me gusta happy.gif.

wub.gif

Thank you for these beautiful dragons, Imbecamiel!

And I know I tend to like Terrae plus anything, but OMG I need to make Terrae / Anagallis checkers. biggrin.gif

And also male Anagallis x female Sunstone. And a purebred Anagalllis lineage. And male Anagallis x female red Gemshard. And OMG AUTUMN SEASONALS! x female Anagallis.

... Too many wonderful possibilities. blink.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

And I know I tend to like Terrae plus anything, but OMG I need to make Terrae / Anagallis checkers.  biggrin.gif

I couldn't have said it any better myself! biggrin.gif

Thanks for these beauties Imbecamiel, I love them... Besides, blue and red anagallis are really common around here, so that's nice- feels like it's a local dragon for me. wub.gif

Oh... So hard to express my emotions when I took my first look at the adults!

What to say... I am completely flabbergasted by their appearance!! ohmy.gif

Simply put - just lurve these new dragons! <3

Wow!

These new dragons are absolutely beautiful. They are really so very simple and straight-forward, but utterly splendid; they colours are amazing.

I am so delighted they are not rares.

Kudoe to the spriter.

And thank you, TJ.

Wow!

Huh, the adults sure look colorful. So apparently Anagallis are flowers, which makes sense.

Personally I don't like them that much, but that's just personal preference. They look well made tho, so kudos to the spriter(s).

Wow, I love these dragons! They are utterly beautiful as adults! The colours are stunning! Must get a bunch of them! smile.gif I actually think they could be the next breed of dragon I want to hoard biggrin.gif

I like that the females aren't in a submissive pose this time, but the males. smile.gif

Edited by Ashtoret

I like them; they are very different - though they ARE a bit BRIGHT !

I specially like that the blue is the girl and the red is the boy. When I saw the two colours I immediately thought oh DAMN, sex stereotypes again - and no - for that I thank you especially, Imbecamiel. This colour scheme will make some very interesting checkers.

Now to see what breeding DOES do !!!

In fact - those colours and the female's pose - do we have a stripe thing here ??? xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

In fact - those colours and the female's pose - do we have a stripe thing here ??? xd.png

I thought so, too xd.png

Edit: now I wish Blue Stripes were available as CBs *hides* They would make a beautiful combo with these pretties.

Edited by Ae0nian

They look so colourful and cheery, such adorable new dragons! wub.gif I'm already looking at what they go well with for breeding projects (dark greens and seasonals look pretty nice <3).

Though, that makes me sad now that I couldn't complete a pair from each Biome.. I had to take a egg from a different biome last night in the hopes of swapping later for a jungle one (I know they are still dropping and could try again.. but, I wanted the adoption date of 29th, lol). >_<

I like them; they are very different - though they ARE a bit BRIGHT !

I specially like that the blue is the girl and the red is the boy. When I saw the two colours I immediately thought oh DAMN, sex stereotypes again - and no - for that I thank you especially, Imbecamiel. This colour scheme will make some very interesting checkers.

Now to see what breeding DOES do !!!

I wonder if they'd make Green Stripes, since that's the background colour?

Could be pretty, and I suppose we'll find out at the time ratios allow for them to produce anything but themselves, lol.

Edit: RedBriar, they may be dropping less frequently in the Jungle (or it may simply be moving less than the others,) but I did manage to get my 2nd pair from the Jungle yesterday (probably technically the day before, actually, lol,) in, I think, under a half-hour, by going in at the 5-minute shuffle whenever I remembered to do so in time.

So getting pairs from each biome shouldn't be too hard. smile.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

I go away for a couple of days, and NEW DRAGONS.

I really, really like these ones ... beautiful work by the spriters

First thought: The swirls are back !!

Second: Very elegant poses.

Then off to read the description. And google the name. And going like "IT'S THE SCARLET PIMPERNEL !!" Of course, the heroe's name was taken by someone else already, but I'll manage to find a way to name at least a pair of mine for the theme. wink.gif

I'm mightily happy to have a description that gives the dragons a real character, and a wonderful one at that !

About the sprites: Wonderful job ! I like the male a little better, his proportions are perfect, and he has so many interesting details that bring him very much to life (like the way his head is raised, the bent right front paw, and the whole positioning of his legs and wings in relation to his body). He looks like he's throwing his head back, laughing merrily. smile.gif He also looks a tad more massive (though that seems to be the posture rather than an actual difference), and I prefer that. The lady is great as well (like with him, the front legs add some special expression to the sprite), there's only a tiny problem with her hind legs for me, because the way she is sitting on them they look a little small (or maybe just cramped).

The faces are done nicely, the idea of that deep golden rim for the red/blue parts is fantastic, and you just have to love the gloves !! And the golden swirls ! (Did I mention them already ? wink.gif )

Is that little spot on their hind legs a gem or just coloured scales ? In any case, it's interesting.

The only thing that makes me a tiny bit sad about these dragons is that the lineage view can't do justice to the male at all. He just looks so perfect when you see him completely. (On the other hand it makes the lady look great by pushing the focus to her front half and wings.)

Thank you so much, Imbecamiel, for another glorious breed of dragon !! wub.gif (Still not topping the RBs, though... wink.gif )

And thank you, TJ, for another great release !

PS: Oh, forgot to say: You perfectly captured the Anagallis flower as the model for these, in colour as well as description ! And the idea of the secret hero (masks, gloves and character) ! laugh.gif

PPS: Will there be a little more info about them ? Pleeeeease ? Sorry, curiosity ran away with me.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Wow, I love these dragons! They are utterly beautiful as adults! The colours are stunning! Must get a bunch of them! smile.gif I actually think they could be the next breed of dragon I want to hoard biggrin.gif

I like that the females aren't in a submissive pose this time, but the males. smile.gif

Hm, I wouldn't call that "submissive". He looks like he's relaxing and having a jolly good time. (At least to me.) But then, there are quite a few poses that were called "submissive" through the different breeds that don't give me that impression...

I was so sure these dragons had something to do with a flower, but because of the sort, I couldn't figure the name out at all!

I couldn't think of any flower words starting with A... lol.

So now I have a pretty new dragon to look at and I've learnt the name of a new flower. biggrin.gif!

Love these. <3

Judging by the wiki and them being covered in flowers, I'm guessing these will be Aster Dragons?

They're Anagallis dragons~