Jazeki

So Your Dragons Refuse To Go Near Each Other

Two 2nd gen pb greater spotted drakes: 1 egg, 1 refusal.

=_=

Getting tired of getting set back by a week because of damn refusals on super commons.

Good to know I'm not alone!  This pest has now refused the 3rd mate bred especially for him!  dry.gif

lol I like how his name is "Rant". He probably starts ranting on dates and the girls go "you know what? I am outta here.." xd.png

lol I like how his name is "Rant". He probably starts ranting on dates and the girls go "you know what? I am outta here.." xd.png

No kidding! I actually thought about changing his name! tongue.gif

Two 2nd gen pb greater spotted drakes: 1 egg, 1 refusal.

=_=

Getting tired of getting set back by a week because of damn refusals on super commons.

Super commons?

SUPER COMMONS?????

You must have better luck because I never find CB Greater spotted drakes, and I need a lot of them.

I can't even tell you how many refusals I have got with my crimson flare PB project, but my sig should be updating to 5th gen soon.

Super commons?

SUPER COMMONS?????

You must have better luck because I never find CB Greater spotted drakes, and I need a lot of them.

Well, most of my collection is from the months after they came out. I picked up a ton of cbs and some 2nd gens on the AP. I only hunted for them in the cave right when they were released, and I collected a bunch from the AP because they were so common, and I figured I may as well be the one to snatch them up. How many I see in the AP has really dropped recently, but they still breed like commons even if their cave ratios have mellowed out a bit. x3

Good luck catching, though! If I find any more on the AP, I'll try and remember your name. ^^

~

Happy to report that switching up my tarantula hawks did not lead to another refusal. Hopefully the same luck will follow for my spotted drakes.

Pre-emptive edit: lol, just saw one sitting in the cave. Will send you a teleport when the cooldown is over.

These two decided that they'd refuse each other.

Thankfully, I have a third coming down the pipeline, so it'll probably be okay in the end.

I've updated monthly stats through July now. I'm also going to add back the per breed stats. I've made spaces for them on the spreadsheet, but they are not filled in yet.

Would anyone be interested in helping me do that?

Edit: updated breeds through the very first page of this thread.

Edited by Jazeki

4 new pairs, 1 refusal.

Two winter magi x (silver) lunar herald pairs. One egg, one refusal.

Chrono x heartstealing produced an egg.

Desipis x pyrope produced an egg.

My two CB Albino refused each other.

They were my first and only two (I hunted them few days ago.) Albinos in my scroll dry.gif

When celestials refuse ... grr. One month of grr-ing until I can try them with another mate.

Shoul have used fertility but i was so excited to see the result and it is still so new...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QAaSS refused https://dragcave.net/lineage/bOXEN

Both are Storms and they refused a few seconds ago.

ETA:

Another pair refused. CB male Storm refused this CB female Storm and i will save the BSA from my Purples for pairs that i really need to breed together.

Two other pairs gave me an egg on the first attempt. biggrin.gif

ETA2:

A CB male Bolt refused a CB Golden Wyvern.

Edited by Tigerkralle

*sigh* Refusals always seem to happen during my breeding projects when I'm down to the last pair.

Striped River x Hellhorse checker

Did you see the fertility update in news? Doesn't get rid of refusals, but might help the next pair not refuse. ^^

(Also that line is really pretty!)

Did you see the fertility update in news? Doesn't get rid of refusals, but might help the next pair not refuse. ^^

(Also that line is really pretty!)

Not until just now when you mentioned it. Man, I'm really kicking myself now for not seeing it yesterday.