Jazeki

So Your Dragons Refuse To Go Near Each Other

Just bred a Silver x Moonstone, used fertility on the Silver, and the pair refused. No big deal since they were both caveborns, but I was super surprised to see a refusal when I used fertility. 

I just had a refusal (yesterday or the day before) between two 2G Magikarps Shallow Water. It's no real big deal but I was still a bit miffed at getting it. lol I did not use Fertility, though. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Aqub said:

Just bred a Silver x Moonstone, used fertility on the Silver, and the pair refused. No big deal since they were both caveborns, but I was super surprised to see a refusal when I used fertility. 

Just to make sure: Did you check the Action Log to see if the fertilized and the bred Silver were indeed the same?

If so, this would be the first believable report (for me) of a refusal-despite-fertility ever since Fertility received that upgrade!

I am very surprised: neither electric nor turpentine are rare, but my pair just refused when I try to breed them

Proof that I fertilized and that they refused:866474586_ScreenShot2020-12-07at11_09_34PM.thumb.png.ea33165b0cedb8ef5319541134ff3fe3.png866137174_ScreenShot2020-12-07at11_09_20PM.thumb.png.3658f5042774b8411af721b8316e6731.png

Well I don't have another pair that I can mess with : / I was looking to see if I could, if lucky enough, get an electric egg to gift but then they didn't even breed...

Edited by Moriaty

@Moriaty Turpentines are especially difficult to breed with - it's even in their breed description! They are the only common breed who still refuse very often despite Fertility.

I just got one of those Turpfusals, too. It was a Khusa x Turpentine code pair (fortunately not a super-great-irreplaceable one), and they refused despite Fertility.

The most annoying one recently was My Zombie-Lined Storm and Deadline Grave. I am fairly certain fertility was used, I always use it prior to lineaged breeds 😕 

This was attempted prior to Halloween; basically as soon as the Storm grew up.

Its not irreplaceable, and they breed in season, but man it would have been nice to have.

This storm is so hellbent on ruining plans when I was gonna try and zomb it on Halloween it dodged XD I bet it would have revived just as a dragon if I did get it. 

I ended up getting a refusal between a Gemshard and Snow Angel last night. :rolleyes: I did not use Fertility though.

Probably my own fault since I didn't use fertility (but I only have one purple and she was on cooldown!), but my Sunsong and Sunset refused each other. Waiting to breed the Sunsong with my Sunrise to check which one of the two I need to replace. If that pairing also refuses I'm getting another Sunsong, if they don't, I'm getting another Sunset. 

Welp, just got a refusal between a CB Soulstone and CB Kingcrowne. :rolleyes: I didn't think to use Fertility. Why, you may ask? They've bred for the past two Valentines. Rude. :dry:

Used Fertility on my other CB Soulstone and their previous Valentine's Day Kingcrowne mate, thankfully they didn't refuse. But I'm still miffed with the first pair. alot