helix9

Cave of Courtship

Day: 1

My dragon: Nebula

Visiting dragon: Falconiform

Item ratio: 10/10/9/4/3

Message: "A falconiform wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies."

Day 2 without changing anything, I now have:

"A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets."

._.

Without changing anything, I now have an Imperial Fleshcrowne stalker instead of a Copper

Day: 2

My Dragon: Blusang

Visiting Dragon: Imperial Fleshcrowne

Attempts:

• 10-0-10-7-10 - A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 10-0-10-7-1 -A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 0-0-0-7-0 - A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 0-0-7-7-0 -A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 0-0-8-7-0 -A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 0-0-8-8-0 -A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

And it goes on like that until I reach 20 20 for sweets and shinies

Notes:Going to update later

Attempted to get my Copper back by gathering up meat&shinies, nope, she won't come back rolleyes.gif

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

My dragon: Winter CB

Visiting dragon: Shadow Walker

Notes: I have no tru data of day 1 sad.gif But the persistent visitor was a Falconiform Wyvern looking for meat and shinies.

Attempts: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)

• 20-5-9-20-3 - "A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets".
  • 19-5-9-20-3 - "A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana".

My dragon: Vampire CB

Visiting dragon: Bright Pink

Notes: With out changing anything, A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Attempts:

• 10-15-10-10-10 -A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 10-15-10-16-10 -A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 10-20-10-16-10 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 10-20-10-20-10 -A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 10-20-10-18-10 -A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 10-20-10-19-10 - A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

....Ain't like I can do more meat lol

My Dragon Species: Brute

Visiting Dragon: Gold-horned Tangar

Item Ratio: 10 sweets, 10 misc, 0 others

Message: A gold-horned tangar comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

It's not possible to get more Misc... or less others. If I reduce sweets, she says she wants more sweets :/

I have the same problem with Gold-horned Tangar, I just can't win xd.png

My Dragon: CB Sweetling

Visiting Dragon: Brimstone

Attempts:

• 10-4-8-9-6 - A brimstone dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 10-6-16-9-20 - A brimstone dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 15-12-17-10-20 - A brimstone dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 15-12-20-10-20 - A brimstone dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
Notes: For Day 1, a Shadow Walker was attracted. I don't remember what the ratios were the first time I attracted her, so that's why I didn't fill out Day 1. Edited by Sleepsong

Day: Two

My Dragon: Geode

Visiting Dragon: Red

Attempts: one

• 20-20-20-20-20-

A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Notes: I also tried it before I maxed and only had mildly interested. I am sorry I didn't find one that had more than that.

Day: Two

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon:

Attempts: Two (I'm trying for a shadow walker)

20 - 5 - 5 - 20 - 3

A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

I just took two shinies away and the Falconiform came back

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

My Dragon: Bluesang

Visiting Dragon: Bright Pink

Attempts:

• 20-0-20-7-2 - (A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.)
  • 19-0-19-7-2 - (A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.)
  • 19-20-19-7-2 - (A bright pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.)
Notes:

My Dragon: Brute

Visiting Dragon: Deep Sea

Attempts:

• 19-19-19-19-19 - A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.

• 19-20-20-19-19 - A deep sea dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes: This tells me the Deep Sea requires 20 shinies and +20 meats.

My Dragon: CB Black Tea

Visiting Dragon: Copper

Attempts:

• 8-13-12-2-1 - A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 8-13-14-2-1 - A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 8-15-14-2-1 - A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes: The copper dragon is only full interested when I have more meat than shinies. If I have more shinies than meat, she is only midly interested.

Location: Volcano (for some reason the lava wasn't displaying at work? Weird.)

My dragon: Mint (CB)

Visiting dragon: Grave

Attempts:

• 13-13-10-3-7- A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn't stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 13-13-14-3-7- A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn't stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
I've tried assorted other combos, and so far found that...

As low as 0-1-6-0-0 causes the Grave to appear and be 'interested' but wants more meat.

At 0-6-6-0-0 the Grave becomes 'mildly interested' but want more shinies.

The back and forth 'more shinies! more meat!' continues all the way to 0-20-20-0-0, with no perfect outcome. She seems not to give a flip about how many sweets/misc/magic items around there are, and I plan to fiddle with WHICH meat and shiny items I put on offer to see if that makes any matter. Maybe I just need to wait and hit like 0-38-40-0-0 or something...we'll see!

Edited by ABeckett

I sort of figure no dragon will be more than interested until the end of the event, but we can use their preferences to gauge what each breed likes, and try to attract the one our dragon wants, acting accordingly. Judging by what happened with my dragon, the Canopy dragon wants sweets, while the Falconiform dragon prefers meat. Looking at other posts, Brimstone apparently wants miscellaneous items and shinies, possibly misc in the greatest quantity and shinies second. Shadow Walkers seem to like mana first, sweets second.

I'm not sure... time to go experiment!

14-2-20-20-19

OR

14-20-20-20-19

Either way, the falconiform is mildly interested and wants more meat, so she apparently wants *less* of something else I'm offering...

Taking shinies down to 2 or 0 doesn't make a difference...

Taking sweets down so it's 14-20-2-15-19 makes her *interested* instead of *mildly interested,* but now she wants more shinies, so I'd best put back the 18 I removed...

At 14-20-20-15-19, she is interested, and seems to like the collection of meat, but wants more shinies. So I suppose the falconiform likes the meat at 20, at least (she wants more if it's below that), but the shiny number will need to be over 20!

Edited by Kelkelen

My Dragon: Verdigris Copper

Visiting Dragon: Bleeding Moon

Attempts:

• 10-20-10-10-20 - "A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."
  • 12-20-12-12-20 - "A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."
  • 12-19-12-12-20 - "A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of miscellaneous items, but left to find a dragon with more meat."
Notes:

I think that the Bleeding Moon's primary want is Miscellaneous items, and the secondary want is Meat, but unlike yesterday, the secondary want cannot have the same amount of items as the primary want, as shown in the trials above.

Okay, so yesterday my cave/bred Whiptail was attracting a Grave dragon with his Shinies hoard, but the Grave left for meat.

Having changed nothing overnight, the visitor is now an Imperial Fleshcrowne, who is mildly interested but wants more sweets.

Numbers are:

Magic - 9

Meat - 10

Shinies - 10

Sweets - 9

Misc. - 9

I will now go experiment and see what the Imperial Fleshcrowne wants...

Right. The Imperial Fleshcrowne likes the hoard of sweets, but wants more Shinies...

Numbers are:

Magic - 18

Meat - 18

Shinies - 19

Sweets - 20

Misc. - 18

Yesterday my dragon attrackted a White, but today...

A teimarr dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

I'm not sure if the story is going to end well for the poor dragon.

Edited by Monana

It's Day 2 now, and I've been able to attract a balloon dragon from a deep sea dragon yesterday!! biggrin.gif But again, a rather picky dragon haha

My Dragon: Lumina

Visiting Dragon: Balloon

Attempts:

• 11-10-10-12-11 - (A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.)
Notes: Again, if I add a misc. item, she becomes only "mildly interested" and wants more sweets lol - picky Balloon dragon xd.png lol Edited by LumosSeeker148

My dragon: Blusang (CB)

Visiting dragon: Waterhorse

Notes:

• First set of numbers is what I ended the previous day with.
  • Waterhorse seems to prefer Shinies and Sweets, with Shinies ranked higher.
  • Unlike yesterday's visitor, she stays interested (not mildly) when both categories were at an equal ratio.
Attempts:
  • 5-10-9-0-2 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 5-20-9-0-2 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 5-20-9-20-2 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 5-20-20-20-2 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 5-20-20-19-2 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

My Dragon: Gold

Visiting Dragon: White

Attempts:

• everything was fairly maxed out.

Notes:

Visiting Dragon: Imperial Fleshcrown

• 20-15-10-20-10 - A imperial fleshcrowne dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes: i did have it more evened out earlier, with the same message of interest, but lowered meats and shinies then raised magic to try and attract a Shadow Walker.

My dragon: Balloon

Visiting dragon: Grave

Notes: Main attractant is shines. Once shines is met (must be at least one greater than any other group save meat which it may be equal to), she becomes interested and asks for meat. If meat surpasses number of shines, she goes back to mildly interested.

Day 1 was Undine with main attractant magic and secondary shines. Maxing out both or combination of both did not attract them today. Yet to attempt to attract a different dragon than these 2 with different combinations today. Will post separately if I attract a different female than either of these 2.

Edited by JBluewind

On day one, I maxed out everything. Rogue attracted a Shadow Walker who was interested, but wanted more sweets.

Day 2, maxed out everything, attracted a Brimstone. Mildly interested, wanted more shinies. At 14-17-20-15-20, she became interested in the shinies, but wanted more miscellaneous items.

Edited by Meg_752

My dragon: Neglected

Visiting dragon: Black

Notes: Wanted more mana, and then more meat

My dragon: Neglected

Visiting dragon: Nebula

Notes: Same story...wanted more mana, then wants more meat

Untitled_zps49ba2fdc.png[/img]

Edited by Sirithiliel

My Dragon: Gold (CB)

Visiting Dragon: Grave

Attempts: A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

My dragon: Ice (CB)

Visiting dragon: Ember

Attempts: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)

• 10-6-10-7-8 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 10-13-10-7-8 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 10-13-16-6-8 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 12-20-17-8-13 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 13-15-17-13-13 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 13-18-17-13-13 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes: Main interest of Ember are meat and shinies. She's interested when the amount of shinies is higher than meat but leaves because she want more meat. Although when there's more meat than shinies she is only mildly interested and wants more shinies. What a picky lady xd.png

Day two and I got a Red Dragon visitor. She likes meat.

I kinda want to find out if I can attract another dragon like yesterday but I don't want to destroy my cave again. xd.png